Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Okay, as promised, I tried out the wine with which Alice was papped a few days ago. I thought I'd write a brief review.*

This wine is a blend of grenache, cinsault and syrah varietals with notes of berry, citrus, and utter, utter defamation. The blend is a pale pink color, recalling the shade of baby dolls' heads, and would probably pair best with either overpriced organic takeaway or Panda Express. Ideal for crafting with Coglet or mainlining with Marjorie, this wine truly has something for everyone. This is a wine that will make you sit up and shout, "WHO ARE YOU? SHOW YOURSELF!!" It's just that good.

Hold on to your drying bonnets and run, don't walk, to your local Trader Joe's now to get this wine!

*I know absolutely nothing about wine, don't @ me

PXL_20220807_045418595.PORTRAIT.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95

Bedazzled

NGL looking forward to the Match.com profile…
4E0AB3CA-EC1F-4986-8E4A-9D670BA43E2B.png

Alice, 54 42
West Hollywood

I’m a massive statuesque, fun and abusive quirky Hollywood actress and handbag designer looking for a new Baby Angel! 👜

I love ribbons, frills and baby doll heads, and I think you’ll find I’m quite BEDAZZLING. 💎

I’m an EXCELLENT driver and have non- existent perfect compact parking skills. 🚗

You can often find me 3 sharp ones in at home, relaxing by my swamp pool whilst Gloria looks after my kids and cleans up my shit and ordering off eBaystylish designer clothes. 🍷🍷🍷

You may have heard things about me as I’m a complete fucking loon super famous… but whatever you’ve heard is NOT TRUE!! Whatever Ioan (or whatever his name is) has said about me is UTTER, UTTER DEFAMATION!!! :mad:

I’m only interested in suckers Disney Execs or rich men who can handle a lazy, abusive narc strong woman, otherwise you’ll be BLOCKED IMMEDIATELY. ❌

A therapist once told me I’m the MOST AMAZING woman he’s ever met, and he was gay until he met ME. My brother/lover TONE also thinks I’m amazing because he thinks he’s getting my kidney. 🎠

Will send video messages upon request probably 2 weeks late at a cost - or you can donate to my GoFundMe and if you’re lucky I’ll roll around on my dirty floor with my baps out send sexy pics. 🤳

Hit me up on Twitter or Insta BITCHES💋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

Autisteuse

VIP Member
How the hell has Lupenis not been sued for his articles? He makes this claim:
“It is my view that Ioan would have sat unmoved while listening to the screams of one of Weinstein's victims being raped in the next room and he would have done and said nothing about it. That is the type of person we are looking at here. A person who would rather see to the preservation of his own skin over acting against the rape and misery inflicted on the women of Hollywood.”
It’s the grossest form of slander. It demonstrates what a perverted little creep Lupenis is. It’s an absolutely outrageous and despicable claim. I’m truly revolted.
No wonder he turned off comments.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 68

Junebug895

Chatty Member
Have I just missed @Junebug895 posing naked or something? 😁 👀 Dammit, I always miss the action!
Haha no not naked! Just smiling with my Hogwarts wine goblet. I've asked the mods why it isn't OK as I can't see that it breaches any rules, so hear you go again. Now you have the added bonus of Garth. Garthy is so over photos (15, and bitter):

16597287794747414789221920598293.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Mad Betty

VIP Member
It looks like Alice just got served. Her two DVRO breaking Instagram posts were just removed.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

welp

VIP Member
Not sure if we've seen these?
Now I'm defo going to sleep xx
you know here is the thing

in about 33 months Ioan can request an extension. Alice can respond to this. There would be a hearing. Normally if the petitioner asks for this they grant an extension (partly because the other party has nothing to lose from another extension while the petitioner does if he feels unsafe). Even if Alice behaves the next 3 years (AS IF), these kind of tweets from Tone already threatening post-PRO abuse is all what Ioan needs to a) convince himself to file for an extension b) to convince the judge to grant it (they do it anyway usually, but that's besides the point).

Since joining twitter Tone has done nothing but ruining Alice's case. His proxy abuse tweeting while Ioan and Alice's lawyers were negotiating a way out of this was already a factor in ruining Alice's last chance to prevent a PRO. If I wouldn't know better I would think it's his late revenge for Alice insulting him 4 years ago on twitter, but reality is probably that this is what two pretty dim siblings believe is the best for them. Insane.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

bats*itbarbie

Chatty Member
Hi 👋 all - been trying to catch up since Wednesday, so just wanted to say a few things:
Firstly, thank fuck for the PRO, delighted for Yobee and the rest can't come soon enough for the poor girls. That malicious cunt deserves the book to be thrown at her and I cannot see her taking this as a wake up call at all. I honestly think the girls need their dad and grandparents and therapy for a number of years, and A needs to be sent on a mandatory parenting course, therapy with a proper therapist and to be dried out. I think she has already wrought untold damage on the kids, Ioan, B and many others and needs to be distanced from them asap fir a good period of time, to give them a chance to heal and re bond etc.
Huge thanks to @Hiraeth, @ButterTart etc for all the legal advice and for ordering the transcript for summarising etc. You are wonderful.
Much love to the many I see going through mental and physical health issues with such grace, humour and bravery. You are all an inspiration to me daily, and makes me feel better while going through my own bits ( waiting fir biopsy results from my surgery last week, fingers crossed for me and the rest of you in the same boat!
Newbies, welcome! I echo what others have said, this is a safe place for support and if you are genuine peeps, which I've seen most have been, bar the odd winged monkey, lol, there are amazing people here who will support you, make you laugh, cry and cheer, marvel at their wit and in @welps case, their capacity for compiling tea receipts 😄.
@TheNotoriousManzana , although im not your type I have a crush on you for your wit! @Obsolete Boomer , i have a crush on your left hand and leg, recently pictured here 😆.
I have lady crushes on at least 80% of the rest of you regulars too lol. Fuck me, I think I need to get out more lol 😆.
I shall now return to lurking and liking for a bit, because all of this has me exhausted 🤣.
Ooh, sorry, one last thing. I think it was @bigbonedwho was asking about crying at stuff like birds and the sea etc? ive been similar since childhood. There is a book called The Highly Sensitive Person, might resonate with you. it did for me, but I can be a sharp bitch and a bit of a weapon if rubbed up the wrong way by Alice types etc. Wouldn't discount you being very sensitive because of that lol, we can still get sharp especially later in life after many harsh experiences. I found that side of me dulled a bit on anti depressants, it's back more since I weaned off them, but I just embrace it now and will sit and cry at a neutral beauty spot, a bird, a fucking nice ice cream lol. Embrace it my dear, it makes you you. 🥰 . For what it's worth, I have. oticwd alcohol will make me more teary for at least 5 days afterwards now also, so worth vmbearing in mind as it does change the neural pathways in your brain. HIGHLY recommended The Unexpected Joy of being Sober by Catherine Grey before I think for anyone looking into their drinking habits or just curious to know a bit more about the benefits of going AF fir a bit. Alice could certainly benefit from it, but will she ever see that? For her kids sake, I hope so.
Sorry for the screed Turds. Love you all.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

SynthGirl

VIP Member
One of her rabbit fans has yielded a tad, and instead of blaming 100 % Ioan on everything she went down to 99 % 🤣

also another one
View attachment 1471895
what abusive behavior? Anything Alice published was a complete joke :ROFLMAO:
Dear Person on the Internet: He has not stopped her. She had a chance to put every bit of abusive behavior she has experienced in her response to the TRO and the PRO. So explain to me why she did not do that? No one stopped her. And she had excellent lawyers. You act like she had some lawyer practicing out of the back of a pawn shop. She had excellent lawyers all the way up until June 2022. Just like everyone can read what he said in his filings, the same would be true regarding Alice. She has been mouthing off for a year and a half. And you act as if everything she has posted is the truth. So much of it is malicious and lies. That's okay with you? But, again, nobody muzzled her. She could have filed all of her evidence and abusive behavior you say she's experienced in her filing for all the world to see. She didn't, did she? Hmm. I wonder why. An alcoholic raging on the internet spewing vile and half-truths or outright lies most of the time is not Alice speaking out about abuse. It's attacking and manipulation. Alice, if she would have responded to the TRO and PRO, would have had her say. She fired her attorney because she didn't like the truth. Alice hates the truth. It's why she fired her attorney and didn't attend the August hearing.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Had a great day offline goijbg to the safari park with my wee boy and my sister for some tattle free time to recharge and it was lovely. I am glad to be back though amongst all my fellow turds. I came to tattle after the loss of my baby boy at 24wks due to fatal heart and brain anomalies. I joined in February and I have been awed by the community spirit from strangers that have become online friends who I check up on via posts to see how they are.
Alice would of been better embracing social media to be kind and not go down the road she did. Social media consumed her and it became her all and now look at her she's got a 3yr pro and nobody

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Apparently the kinetic fanny also works in a court of law!! 🙄
Screenshot_20220806-104830~2.png

Gloria Allred has likely already been briefed by Leon, who is watching the proceedings from a safe house in the tropics, and is sending all calls from anyone named Alice straight to voicemail.

P.S. Lady, we do not work for "spite." Get real.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Madge Harvey

Why do so many of these Alice “supporters” keep saying “oh it’s just to gag her”

SHE HAD HER FUCKING CHANCE TO GIVE HER “TRUTH” in a court of law and didn’t turn up, what more can you tell these nutcases! She doesn’t have ANY truth to tell.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
When I left my abusive ex he used social media to push his narrative of being a wronged father, I was using DS as a weapon, I took him to court to deny him access(I actually got a non mol due to threats and harassment and court ordered times due to him not not turning up for DS week after week). He used Facebook and instagram to slander me on a weekly basis but I insisted that none of my friends or family retaliated or posted anything whatsoever. I kept a dignified silence and used a DV charity and a fucking fearsome lawyer to do things perfectly reasonably and calmly despite boiling with anger inside. Initially people sided with him, I’d get comments when out and read many social media posts slating me. But, a whole DECADE later, he’s shown EVERYONE just what he is, no one believes his bullshit anymore. He’s an absolute waste of oxygen, I know it, my son knows it and both our families, friends and employers know it too.
The supporters of malice will work it out in their own time, and if they don’t, then they’re equally as fucked in the head as she is

• Heart
Reactions: 53

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
I do like how Ioan left with nothing but three outfits on the one hand, but obviously he took all of Alice's papers with him
View attachment 1471874
Reminds me of when I mentioned in the first or second thread about how irresponsible it was of Alice for not teaching her girls to keep their Halloween candy off the floor”Emma was a pup and got hold of a blue ring pop I believe it was, and ended up at the vet” and guess who got blamed? “Ioan left that candy on the floor!” Right, I’m sure he loves blue ring pops and then leaves said candy on the floor. 🙄
Btw, I think she called me a cunt and a fucking bitch. First time in my life I ever got called a cunt. Narc sib called me a bitch but not a fucking bitch. 🤣🤣🤣

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm glad that we on Tattle have helped in this dark time. 💗💗💗
Thank you ❤ it was one of if not the darkest times of my life but my amazing partner, my son and my dog got me through it. The wee man is in heaven splashing in the puddles when it rains and dancing in the sunshine and rainbows and that keeps me going knowing his spirit will come back one day soon 💐

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Reminds me of when I mentioned in the first or second thread about how irresponsible it was of Alice for not teaching her girls to keep their Halloween candy off the floor”Emma was a pup and got hold of a blue ring pop I believe it was, and ended up at the vet” and guess who got blamed? “Ioan left that candy on the floor!” Right, I’m sure he loves blue ring pops and then leaves said candy on the floor. 🙄
Btw, I think she called me a cunt and a fucking bitch. First time in my life I ever got called a cunt. Narc sib called me a bitch but not a fucking bitch. 🤣🤣🤣
She calls her child the same though, you're not special ;)

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 51

Junebug895

Chatty Member
My current vista dear Turdles ♥

It's warm, with spontaneous rain showers (classic Yorkshire), I'm cosied up in a fleece under a big, beer table umbrella the rain cascading around me, wishing you could all be here with me to enjoy the beauty, and of course, gossip and bitch ad nauseum. Love you guys xxx

1659721114274873836789984107493.jpg

Wow what a fantastic few threads and what an absolutely brilliant outcome - Alice's giant gob hammered shut for 3 years. A bit bittersweet because no doubt the threads will dwindle, but the result was worth it! Given that, one final suggestion for the playlist - "I say goodbye to love" by The Carpenters. Fade to a spotlit spot on a stage, cue the music and watch as Alice warbles her pity anthem to her last 3 parasitic FM's (all sobbing uncontrollably at the loss of a precious public blue tick to feed off) sway with cigarette lighter torches to her un-dulcet tones. The spotlight fades as the curtain shuts. Scene 2 opens to Ioan and Bianca and Bubba playing in the park with the two E's with Gloria laying out a picnic behind them. Sighs of happiness. Curtain shuts.
Spoiler for those of a nervous disposition - scene 3 teaser opens with a character dressed up like Cruella de Ville, in a basement with a lupine looking creature. The creature bowing at the feet of Cruella is shivering as she rages incessantly at him (we are unable to ascertain if the shivering is from fear or passion...). What will scene 4 bring?
Brilliant 👏 👏 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 51