Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #131 A 3 year ban on Alice’s gob—but will she ever get a job?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or...he just sits there and listens.

No Streisand Effect for him.

Virtual Panhandling with Alice
Find the Right Lippie with Alice
Wearing Only Clothes That Don't Fit with Alice
1,001 Uses for Dry Shampoo with Alice
Find Your Colors-Wardrobe and Makeup-with Alice
Make Your Rugs a Wrap with Alice
She probably would get a following still if she did do fashion and beauty stuff. Like the famous micro cloth video!

How about The Notorious AJE? 😛
Rude! :D :D :D

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hmmm - I see it doesn’t mention third party or proxy - but I’m not a legal expert so maybe that’s implied or assumed, perhaps our lovely experts can weigh in there?

Also - 145lbs 🤣🤣 still says it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The answer to the thread title is no! Ioan is her wine meal ticket, he should continue to support Big Al for the rest of her life!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
she can still contact his employer or is that covered over do not abuse?

She was really annoyed at me that afternoon! Her mission is to take herself out for a walk around the area through a hole in the fencing that neither nor any of the other dogs nor any fencing guys can find. She does come home and sit outside the gate and bark to be let in but there's always idiots on the road so I worry about that or being reported to the dog wardens or SSPCA . She disappeared for a walk at midday on the hottest day so far so I put her in that pretty pink wet cooling vest to her total disgust 😂.

Check out Broken Biscuits on Facebook or Instagram - they're a British charity that works with and advises about pets with mobility problems, including those with wheels. They're currently building an activity centre and track for disabled dogs in particular.
BIB omg thank you!! I’ve not heard of them so will go and look them up now ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
she can still contact his employer or is that covered over do not abuse?
That was covered by the addendum to the request wasn’t it - again I assume it would be covered but I’m not a legal bod.

Reactions: 9
That was covered by the addendum to the request wasn’t it - again I assume it would be covered but I’m not a legal bod.
that's irrelevant, the attachment on the order matters. He gave him the other two (except that Alice can talk about the divorce on SM but without talking badly of them) but not the one about not contacting his employer.

Wonder if it's because you cant really restrict third parties.

Then again she probably would breech the order anyway if she calls his employer and causes him distress. So maybe it's self-explanatory

Thank you @sh1tsandgiggles for the docs. ❤

Sooo, she can contact Ioan about the children. I suppose he’s currently being inundated with calls from Alice saying things like big E is devastated and she said he’s a colosal p*ssy-whipped b*str*rd and he should leave his horrible gf, pay Alice compensation, buy her a house and employ Gloria forever. “Just telling you what E said.”

Let’s hope she’s still limited to family wizard.

I didn’t realise she looked like this way back in 2014. So she always needed lots of make up and hair prep and most importantly, to stay very slim to look good. The extra weight on her has a massive effect, excuse the pun 😉 it just doesn’t suit her at all.

BTW I didn’t sign that agreement not to discuss her looks or weight. She doesn’t get a pass from me on either. xx 💕

A76AAAA9-FB7F-4A75-B212-55F2C69F2DB2.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
She can't lose the Gruff without losing her accounts. Once an Instagram account is verified and given the blue tick they're not able to change their username. On Twitter, she is 'Alice Evans' which she can change but her handle is @aliceevansgruff which she can't.
I don’t think this is accurate. Holly Hagan from Geordie Shore who has 4.2 mil followers recently changed hers as are got married. So did Kim Kardashian when she got divorced. Obviously these are much larger accounts but at no point of the process did they lose the blue tick either

Reactions: 9
that's irrelevant, the attachment on the order matters. He gave him the other two (except that Alice can talk about the divorce on SM but without talking badly of them) but not the one about not contacting his employer.

Wonder if it's because you cant really restrict third parties.

Then again she probably would breech the order anyway if she calls his employer and causes him distress. So maybe it's self-explanatory
Contacting his employer is harassment I expect so probably covered.

Hiraeth, Buttertart what say you?

Also just spotted The GFM appears to have dropped in value again unless my eyes deceive me

Reactions: 17
just watched this and pmsl .. fck you Chester !!! 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think the Do Not Abuse part covers pretty much everything like contacting his employers even though it doesn’t specifically say it

Reactions: 11
From the sun

OH GROW UP, YOU TWO, FOR THE KIDS’ SAKE

I’VE previously expressed empathy for actress Alice Evans, whose husband Ioan Gruffudd walked out on her and their two daughters after starting an affair early last year.

Alice has regularly posted on social media about her heartbreak.

And what has followed is revelations about the intricacies of the split and her ex-husband’s behaviour, as well as insults aimed at his new girlfriend.

Heartache can send us a bit doolally. But it’s now got to the stage that Alice’s ex has felt compelled to take out a restraining order because of her relentless messaging and verbal threats. This has added a new dimension to their separation.

But caught in the midst of all this animosity are two daughters who are being forced to witness their parents tearing strips off each other.

Much of which will be irreparable, regardless of who is to blame.

Sometimes it’s the adults who need to grow up – and stop the self-pitying drama for the sake of the people they love the very most.

That chicks previous take on this back in november

Ioan Gruffudd’s ex-wife Alice Evans isn’t crazy or demented – it’s a great strength to scream and show anger

So when the woman harrasses the man it's amazing, but if the man fights back against the abuse (as carefully as possible, only over court, i might add) THEN suddenly those monsters give a duck about the kids.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Her IG scares you to death when you open it now … her mad face staring at you

This pic made me laugh again … I imagine her saying ‘Ahoy ! is MacDonalds Cola ok ?!’😂
8A5AA042-CB9C-4E58-8D5C-F72D8F8B6F44.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Thank you @sh1tsandgiggles for the docs. ❤

Sooo, she can contact Ioan about the children. I suppose he’s currently being inundated with calls from Alice saying things like big E is devastated and she said he’s a colosal p*ssy-whipped b*str*rd and he should leave his horrible gf, pay Alice compensation, buy her a house and employ Gloria forever. “Just telling you what E said.”

Let’s hope she’s still limited to family wizard.

I didn’t realise she looked like this way back in 2014. So she always needed lots of make up and hair prep and most importantly, to stay very slim to look good. The extra weight on her has a massive effect, excuse the pun 😉 it just doesn’t suit her at all.

BTW I didn’t sign that agreement not to discuss her looks or weight. She doesn’t get a pass from me on either. xx 💕

View attachment 1476727
To be completely fair to her, the jacket is too tight around the stomach. If it's 2014, she'd had a baby fairly recently which will give some extra around that area.

RE: The Scum - they need to stop blaming him and talking like he has also engaged in bad behaviour. He has acted completely correctly and used the law to act in the best interests of his children.

Reactions: 28
From the sun

OH GROW UP, YOU TWO, FOR THE KIDS’ SAKE

I’VE previously expressed empathy for actress Alice Evans, whose husband Ioan Gruffudd walked out on her and their two daughters after starting an affair early last year.

Alice has regularly posted on social media about her heartbreak.

And what has followed is revelations about the intricacies of the split and her ex-husband’s behaviour, as well as insults aimed at his new girlfriend.

Heartache can send us a bit doolally. But it’s now got to the stage that Alice’s ex has felt compelled to take out a restraining order because of her relentless messaging and verbal threats. This has added a new dimension to their separation.

But caught in the midst of all this animosity are two daughters who are being forced to witness their parents tearing strips off each other.

Much of which will be irreparable, regardless of who is to blame.

Sometimes it’s the adults who need to grow up – and stop the self-pitying drama for the sake of the people they love the very most.

That chicks previous take on this back in november

So when the woman harrasses the man it's amazing, but if the man fights back against the abuse (as carefully as possible, only over court, i might add) THEN suddenly those monsters give a duck about the kids.
Oh it’s Ulrika Johnson. I had no idea she was still around. She hasn’t got a bleeping leg to stand on when it comes to stuff like this!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.