Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #131 A 3 year ban on Alice’s gob—but will she ever get a job?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only way back from this for her is to act like a penitent.

Do an Instagram saying that she was wrong in her approach, she is going to change, going to work on her issues, make amends where she can and to concentrate on healing and the kids. And that she will not be around until she feels in a better place. And then disappear for a few years. Come back looking healthy, groomed, together. (Or just disappear for a few years and come back looking healthy without making a big announcement etc)

But that isn’t going to happen.
Agreed. Her acting career is well and truly down Jo matter what she does or says now. She doesn't need a public profile. She should just delete her Instagram and Twitter permanently, get her health (physical and mental) back on track and focus on getting a job and being a good mother. It's really the only productive path for her now.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
You all have such beautiful critters! :love: ❤ @Blurp - I'm loving your gorgeous middle dog giving the side eye! Ha! 😆
She was really annoyed at me that afternoon! Her mission is to take herself out for a walk around the area through a hole in the fencing that neither nor any of the other dogs nor any fencing guys can find. She does come home and sit outside the gate and bark to be let in but there's always idiots on the road so I worry about that or being reported to the dog wardens or SSPCA . She disappeared for a walk at midday on the hottest day so far so I put her in that pretty pink wet cooling vest to her total disgust 😂.

She is beautiful!!!

I have a Frenchie too - she’s just had spinal surgery as she has IVDD so is paralysed - hopefully she will regain the use of her legs in 3-6 months!
Check out Broken Biscuits on Facebook or Instagram - they're a British charity that works with and advises about pets with mobility problems, including those with wheels. They're currently building an activity centre and track for disabled dogs in particular.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
With all these cat pics I thought I would add Colin living his best life. To keep it on topic, he looks like how I imagine Alice would after she drowns her sorrows with a case of wine. View attachment 1476406
That's a cat?!?! Looks like a giant happy squirrel. A flying squirrel that had taken off their wings to take a nap.🙂

• Haha
  • Heart
The Alice Evans Ladybird Series on How to duck Up Your Life All By Yourself (with illustrations by @ReturningthePearls)
How to Be Lazy
How to Be Angry
How to Get Revenge
How to DARVO
How to be Relentless
How to be a Sneaky Manipulator
How to Lie on Social Media
How to DRY (dry cry on cue)
How to Fire Good Legal Counsel
How to Be an Ostrich
More to come - this is the series that keeps on giving! Only $50 $40 $20 $10 $5 $4 $3 $2 $1 dammit $0.50 each. Subscribe for a 90% bonus
How to Levitate

• Haha
NGL looking forward to the Match.com profile…View attachment 1474060

Alice, 54 42
West Hollywood

I’m a massive statuesque, fun and abusive quirky Hollywood actress and handbag designer looking for a new Baby Angel! 👜

I love ribbons, frills and baby doll heads, and I think you’ll find I’m quite BEDAZZLING. 💎

I’m an EXCELLENT driver and have non- existent perfect compact parking skills. 🚗

You can often find me 3 sharp ones in at home, relaxing by my swamp pool whilst Gloria looks after my kids and cleans up my tit and ordering off eBaystylish designer clothes. 🍷🍷🍷

You may have heard things about me as I’m a complete bleeping loon super famous… but whatever you’ve heard is NOT TRUE!! Whatever Ioan (or whatever his name is) has said about me is UTTER, UTTER DEFAMATION!!! :mad:

I’m only interested in suckers Disney Execs or rich men who can handle a lazy, abusive narc strong woman, otherwise you’ll be BLOCKED IMMEDIATELY. ❌

A therapist once told me I’m the MOST AMAZING woman he’s ever met, and he was gay until he met ME. My brother/lover TONE also thinks I’m amazing because he thinks he’s getting my kidney. 🎠

Will send video messages upon request probably 2 weeks late at a cost - or you can donate to my GoFundMe and if you’re lucky I’ll roll around on my dirty floor with my baps out send sexy pics. 🤳

Hit me up on Twitter or Insta witches💋

I almost woke my children up laughing throughout this! Thank you for This!!! 😂😂😂😂👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I thought this bit was interesting (below). So if Alice breaches the order, and the officer (police?) is informed, then she MUST be arrested. That should make her think, no?

“Arrest Required if Order Is Violated:
If an officer has probable cause to believe that the restrained person had notice of the order and has disobeyed the order, the officer must arrest the restrained person.”

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I thought this bit was interesting (below). So if Alice breaches the order, and the officer (police?) is informed, then she MUST be arrested. That should make her think, no?

If an officer has probable cause to believe that the restrained person had notice of the order and has disobeyed the order, the officer must arrest the restrained person.”
correction below to comments I previously had in this post -- I saw that form #s were inserted but over-sighted that the boxes weren't checked
❤ thanks @Knitwit

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

Does that differ from the TRO??!! If it was the same on the TRO it had zilch effect. I hope this is new. And makes her stop.

Alice also has to (per page 6 of newest PRO docs):

1) attend a required 'Batterer Intervention Program"
2) transfer one or more wireless accounts from her to IG
What does 2 mean - wireless accounts? Does this relate to the kids?!!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Alice also has to (per page 6 of newest PRO docs):

1) attend a required 'Batterer Intervention Program"
2) transfer one or more wireless accounts from her to IG
Those boxes weren't ticked, so she isn't required to do either. Sorry, my mistake - it is marked
Image 8-5-22 at 10.56 PM.jpg
Image 8-5-22 at 10.57 PM.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I suppose, strictly speaking, we don’t know if she’d already been arrested for breaching the TRO. After all, arrested doesn’t necessarily mean charged. And we do know that Ioan’s lawyers informed the sheriff that there had been a breach. Alice obviously hasn’t posted that anything like that happened, but it may have done. We don’t know absolutely everything that’s gone on.

Reactions: 18
She pushed Ioan over the edge with that text message screen shot judging by the judges addition at the end. Which I can totally understand because that would have been embarrassing to any human being and was an incredible breech of his and Ella’s privacy. bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Off to bed, mes petites. I think I broke my wrist earlier - I was holding a side plank and something popped in my wrist, and now I have a 1sq inch lump beneath the base of my palm, near my thumb - and it hurts like a witch. I’m wearing a compression bandage which I’ve folded over three times and I can still see the lump. May go to A&E tomorrow. All of you, please be well, and for the incoming night shift - well, I really hope that Malice doesn’t kick off. For the girls’ sake.
Hey :)

The wrist needs an x-ray if it's like that x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.