Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #131 A 3 year ban on Alice’s gob—but will she ever get a job?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only Tom Cruise film I ever watched was Valkyrie. Kenneth Branagh was in it as well and I spent the whole film wishing he was playing the lead instead, which kind of spoiled the film for me. I just don’t get Tom Cruise’s appeal.

Keeping it on topic, would Alice convert to Scientology?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
She did said that she keeps the name because it pisses off the haters, but we all know that its because she simply cant let him go
I hope as she never legally took his name there's some way he can get it taken off her SM? Also hope she loses her precious blue tick.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I took a quick look at her imdb page to see if she uses Gruffudd professionally, but it doesn't seem that she's credited in anything with that surname. I can't imagine why she'd want to keep it after the divorce unless she thinks it will annoy her ex, but whatever.

Saw the weirdest tidbit in her imdb bio:
Suffers from tipulophobia, an irrational and sometimes crippling fear of crane flies.

View attachment 1475896
Boo!
Let’s send her some Johnny Spinners in the mail!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is beautiful!!!

I have a Frenchie too - she’s just had spinal surgery as she has IVDD so is paralysed - hopefully she will regain the use of her legs in 3-6 months!
She's beautiful. :love: Poor girlie, I hope the surgery will be successful for her. 🙏❤xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The only Tom Cruise film I ever watched was Valkyrie. Kenneth Branagh was in it as well and I spent the whole film wishing he was playing the lead instead, which kind of spoiled the film for me. I just don’t get Tom Cruise’s appeal.

Keeping it on topic, would Alice convert to Scientology?
If Disney exec wanted her to, sure.

but honestly if she had any kind of work ethic, she’d have started her own religion by now.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's beautiful. :love: Poor girlie, I hope the surgery will be successful for her. 🙏❤xxx
Thank you so much. We are taking it day by day. Today she moved one of her back legs by herself so I’m really hopeful! Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Thank you so much. We are taking it day by day. Today she moved one of her back legs by herself so I’m really hopeful! Xx
That is such promising news! 🥰❤ xxx Everything crossed for her. 🙏😍

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh my good you’re so right. And I bet he has a matching fantasy where he is the guy in the next room witnessing a rape and goes flying to the rescue, earning Alice’s Amber’s Asia’s the poor damsel’s undying love and gratitude. He’s #notlikethoseotherguys who’d hear another person in distress and do nothing.
Or...he just sits there and listens.

Because nobody reads him. He’s so insignificant nobody will pay a dollar to sue him.
No Streisand Effect for him.

Ebaying under the radar with Alice?
Taking gullible schmucks for all their worth with Alice?
How to manipulate and alienate people with Alice?

Jesus, the list is never-ending 😂
Virtual Panhandling with Alice
Find the Right Lippie with Alice
Wearing Only Clothes That Don't Fit with Alice
1,001 Uses for Dry Shampoo with Alice
Find Your Colors-Wardrobe and Makeup-with Alice
Make Your Rugs a Wrap with Alice

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Does he have an Insta I can follow with all his various outfits? 😻
Sadly no, I'm not that SM inclined. But in his twilight years ... I'm considering humiliating him that smidgeon more before his demise! You'll hear it here first! Love that slug cat so much x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Haha no not naked! Just smiling with my Hogwarts wine goblet. I've asked the mods why it isn't OK as I can't see that it breaches any rules, so hear you go again. Now you have the added bonus of Garth. Garthy is so over photos (15, and bitter):

View attachment 1475731
Garthy looks like a lov-ah. My kinda beast. See my judgmental kitties below:
1659743675462.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
You know, dignity and Alice aren’t natural bedfellows, but jeez, wouldn’t you now remove every shot of Ioan of your feed. For dignity’s sake. He has made it clear he is done with her, wouldn’t you just get rid of him of your socials??!!
Some I would. But I find it ironic that she wants to “prove” he is a bad person because he said he loved her, whatever, in a previous email and that he said she’s a good mother in an interview 4-5 years ago and that somehow means him calling her crap now isn’t true. But yet she says he is a crap dad and doesn’t love his kids yet she has years of loving pics and videos of Ioan and the girls clearly showing he’s a doting dad. It’s her hypocrisy again at its finest.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
duck no, I hope she stays silent about this forever

also I'm soon off for vacations, have some mercy, Alice LOL
No no. Wait. Sorry no. You can't do that. What about Ioan's salary? It doesn't allow annual leave for the love of god welp!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.