Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #131 A 3 year ban on Alice’s gob—but will she ever get a job?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m still baffled how the go fund me is still up even with people asking for refunds 🤷
hey, sorry I’m still catching up. I had few gofundmes for animal charities previously. You can set up a GF to get money every 2-3 days, so money isn’t actually on the platform- but your bank account.
I don’t know how the refunds would have been processed in that case?
maybe they can’t get a refund until Alice puts some money in?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Twin Freaks!!! 😜
Is the theme siblings lol ? I think I’ve missed something?! Lmao tbf the libel and Adam and Eve are the ultimate …..high 6 everyone!

The Alice Evans Ladybird Series on How to duck Up Your Life All By Yourself (with illustrations by @ReturningthePearls)
How to Be Lazy
How to Be Angry
How to Get Revenge
How to DARVO
How to be Relentless
How to be a Sneaky Manipulator
How to Lie on Social Media
How to DRY (dry cry on cue)
How to Fire Good Legal Counsel
How to Be an Ostrich
More to come - this is the series that keeps on giving! Only $50 $40 $20 $10 $5 $4 $3 $2 $1 dammit $0.50 each. Subscribe for a 90% bonus
I will ‘birth’ you twins ! Probs springish 🤪❤😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I took a quick look at her imdb page to see if she uses Gruffudd professionally, but it doesn't seem that she's credited in anything with that surname. I can't imagine why she'd want to keep it after the divorce unless she thinks it will annoy her ex, but whatever.

Saw the weirdest tidbit in her imdb bio:
Suffers from tipulophobia, an irrational and sometimes crippling fear of crane flies.

View attachment 1475896
Boo!
Haha. She was born in 1968. Wth?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I, too, refuse to watch Tom Cruise or anything he is in.
Ha! We just watched Mission Impossible Fallout tonight. 🤣

I’m not sure Ioan has ever done any sort of physical roles like that? 🤔 if Tom can do it at 60 there’s still time 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I am so very sorry for your loss, it must be so hard for you and your family. You are amongst friends here in this little community and you are right, there is very much a caring community spirit here. Alice has used sm to try and destroy others, and to appear the victim in all of this. In the end sadly, this addiction of hers to sm has ended up contributing to her own downfall.
It has got easier as each day goes on. His due date was hard and his birthday and all the other ones will be hard but I have a great support network and a star in heaven so I am lucky ❤ I am also lucky to of found tattle it is a privilege to be in such a kind online group

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Ha! We just watched Mission Impossible Fallout tonight. 🤣

I’m not sure Ioan has ever done any sort of physical roles like that? 🤔 if Tom can do it at 60 there’s still time 🤣🤣
When he was bouncing about on that sofa on Oprah ! Fckin tool 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I know this has probably been posted already, but I saw this and thought of the lovely @welp View attachment 1476010
Hahaha! Brilliant, I've not seen this one before 👏👏👏

“Bring it on Alice, you bleep😀

View attachment 1476069
Mate, this cat means business, the stare, the crossed paws 👌.....even I'm scared 😆

My Luca would def read that. 😆

View attachment 1476065
Hahaha! The hat, I can't 🤣🤣🤣 is that photoshopped or does he have minuture items, either way this photo is epic!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Name change Convo: I don't think there's any way to force a name change if Gruffudd is her legal last name. Lots of divorced women choose to retain their married last name (if they went through the whole legal process) in order to share the name with their children. Bit different here since the names are Gruffudd and Griffith. She'll likely keep the name as a way of maintaining some assiciation. What will be interesting in years to come is if the daughter's choose to legally change their names to Gruffudd or Evans. Elon Musk's daughter recently changed her last name because she wanted no association with her father and chose their mother's legal maiden name.

-----

As an aside, Ahhh! I'm now a "well-known member," whatever that means! Still gonna go eat some cheesecake to celebrate 🥳
That's always intriguing to me because, from what I remember from Scots Law 1 at uni, here your legal name is always your birth name unless you specifically change it, eg by deed poll. A married name is just another alias so you will see in legal documents eg John Smith and Mary Brown or Smith. Changing your name at marriage only really came in in Scotland during the 19th century so you'll see loads of references to eg Elizabeth Gordon, wife of James Douglas. Once married and/or of a certain social standing, you'd be addressed as Mistress plus your own surname; it's really common to be addressed as Mrs after a certain age still even if they know you're unmarried. You can call yourself any name legally as long as it isn't for fraudulent purposes; when I changed my first name, I just wrote to all relevant government departments and that was that - even my military ID card wasn't a problem. You can just drop a married name when you feel like it or choose any other name you like.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Fck off that dick I’d jab him to the throat and then sell his good kidney 😂
Nah babes da fella bought me a new puppy… now yes it’s sweet and lovely… but as you know we don’t live together lol so he’s bought me a BABY … Christ I’ve forgotten cause Zeus was 6 month when we got him ! I adore her but I’m so fckin tired , my dogs are tired but she fckin loves it lol my largest dog is 90lb … she’s in his bed ! Kicked him clean out !
Ive got boss eyes like Alice 😂 thought that pic was on a spoiler soz 🙄
Ahh I have a Zeus too 💙 he was my 30th birthday present after I lost my dog in March and he has certainly helped heal my wee family after all the pain that weve had since last year.

Fck off that dick I’d jab him to the throat and then sell his good kidney 😂
Nah babes da fella bought me a new puppy… now yes it’s sweet and lovely… but as you know we don’t live together lol so he’s bought me a BABY … Christ I’ve forgotten cause Zeus was 6 month when we got him ! I adore her but I’m so fckin tired , my dogs are tired but she fckin loves it lol my largest dog is 90lb … she’s in his bed ! Kicked him clean out !
Ive got boss eyes like Alice 😂 thought that pic was on a spoiler soz 🙄
Forgot to add your Zeus is a wee squishy pup pup of gorgeousness 😍😍 mine is a big furry pup pup of gorgeousness but I'm not used to having a furry dog lol. My girl was a staffy x whippet and had a very fine blue coat. My original boy that I adopted when I was 19 was a staffy x lab. So to have a gsd is a big change

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.