Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #131 A 3 year ban on Alice’s gob—but will she ever get a job?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha! We just watched Mission Impossible Fallout tonight. 🤣

I’m not sure Ioan has ever done any sort of physical roles like that? 🤔 if Tom can do it at 60 there’s still time 🤣🤣
I loved the new Top Gun. I love action films and Tom makes great ones. He might be nutty but there's no videos of him having a parking garage psycho fit :LOL:

Start hanging from a side of a building now Yo, by age 60 you'll have it down pat!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
20220714_173234.jpg

Three out of six of my rescued from Romania troublemakers. The one on the right is disabled but definitely rules the pack.

20220608_192648.jpg

My little princess. She comes in every night from the life of a country cat around the garden and fields. Her brother left us to take up residence at the farm next door! Every so often I get sent pictures of him in a hay bale, on their sofa, on their spare bed...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
I, too, refuse to watch Tom Cruise or anything he is in.
Why? Did he also ‘not cheat’ on his ex wife 10 months after they separated!!! 😜

Is the theme siblings lol ? I think I’ve missed something?! Lmao tbf the libel and Adam and Eve are the ultimate …..high 6 everyone!

I will ‘birth’ you twins ! Probs springish 🤪❤😂
Yours was perfect! mAlice & my LiddLe Phoney - Flowers in The Garage! 🤭💀🤣💀🤣💀

• Haha
Reactions: 7

You all have such beautiful critters! :love: ❤ @Blurp - I'm loving your gorgeous middle dog giving the side eye! Ha! 😆

I refuse to watch the Tom Cruise films playing Jack Reacher, the wonderful character of Lee Child who I love. Tall, broad, built like a brick tit house, blond hair, blue eyes & of all the actors they pick T bleeping C? FFS! :rolleyes::sick: Now Jim Caviezel, not blond or blue eyed but tall, hot & born to play a BAMF! :love:

ETA I am not height shaming but at least try to stick as close to how the character is written to honour him.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Don’t mess with me. This beauty has attitude, just love the crossed paws ❤
Aaah thanks. She’s a rehomed cat and we‘ve only had her for 18 months or so. She does have attitude but she is also really sweet and loves human company. Alice could actually learn quite a bit from her in dealing with adverse life events 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I know it's not on topic 'per se' but I'm loving all the pet photos and other info. Following an abusive asshole and watching them get away with continued abuse takes a toll. It's really, really nice to see and hear about the things that keep us grounded and joyful. And if it needs to be on topic, I feel bad for Alice's dog...she could learn a lesson from 🐝 on how to walk a dog

• Heart
Reactions: 29

You all have such beautiful critters! :love: ❤ @Blurp - I'm loving your gorgeous middle dog giving the side eye! Ha! 😆

I refuse to watch the Tom Cruise films playing Jack Reacher, the wonderful character of Lee Child who I love. Tall, broad, built like a brick tit house, blond hair, blue eyes & of all the actors they pick T bleeping C? FFS! :rolleyes::sick: Now Jim Caviezel, not blond or blue eyed but tall, hot & born to play a BAMF! :love:

Alan Ritchson seems physically a much better match for Reacher than Cruise. Not seen it yet though.

Jim Caviezel must be one of the most handsome men to ever walk on this planet. Holy mother of god, he's hot (and weirdly deeply religious but that's a whole other topic).

I'm now trying to imagine Yo in any sort of action role. He has more of a Brosnan vibe and the modern action stuff isn't a fit for that. Oh, hmm, he really could be like a secret agent cause they wouldn’t expect it. Kind of like Bob Odenkirk.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Off to bed, mes petites. I think I broke my wrist earlier - I was holding a side plank and something popped in my wrist, and now I have a 1sq inch lump beneath the base of my palm, near my thumb - and it hurts like a witch. I’m wearing a compression bandage which I’ve folded over three times and I can still see the lump. May go to A&E tomorrow. All of you, please be well, and for the incoming night shift - well, I really hope that Malice doesn’t kick off. For the girls’ sake.
Ouch! I hope it's not broken. Please take care 🧡

Oh my! I hope the lump calms down in the morning, take care.
This is what I say in reference to Alice after one of her late night SM rants " FFS I hope that lump (Alice) calms down in the morning!" 🙄 😂

@Autisteuse I hope your wrist is not badly injured 💛

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Honestly Yorkshire girls, one day when I have more confidence I'm just going to post a location, date and time. Anyone who wants to go for it, I'll be waiting. I don't fear doxxing or FMs. I have zero SM presence and my employers would laugh at anyone attempting to discredit me in my terribly important accounting role. We'll get there one day ✊
I’ll be there with bells on!!! ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Alan Ritchson seems physically a much better match for Reacher than Cruise. Not seen it yet though.

Jim Caviezel must be one of the most handsome men to ever walk on this planet. Holy mother of god, he's hot (and weirdly deeply religious but that's a whole other topic).

I'm now trying to imagine Yo in any sort of action role. He has more of a Brosnan vibe and the modern action stuff isn't a fit for that. Oh, hmm, he really could be like a secret agent cause they wouldn’t expect it. Kind of like Bob Odenkirk.
BIB - agreed! Also Clive Standen would make a good Reacher. He played a young Liam Neeson in the TV series of Taken. Loved it & him.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
it's not even her legal name, she never took his name, it's just for Social Media because there is a different Alice Evans on twitter that is a lot more popular than her :ROFLMAO:
Well she could change her SM handle to "Alice Evans PRO'd" ... that should clear up any confusion as to which Alice Evans it is then 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Awwwe a kitten still, or just incredibly small?

On topic, I wonder how long she will go because posting something 🤔
Kitten! A mommy cat and 2 kittens just rocked up to mine a few weeks back. I think they’re about 10 weeks old? Little demons they are. Mommy is just back from the vet, no more babies for her. She was already preggo again! !!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Fck off that dick I’d jab him to the throat and then sell his good kidney 😂
Nah babes da fella bought me a new puppy… now yes it’s sweet and lovely… but as you know we don’t live together lol so he’s bought me a BABY … Christ I’ve forgotten cause Zeus was 6 month when we got him ! I adore her but I’m so fckin tired , my dogs are tired but she fckin loves it lol my largest dog is 90lb … she’s in his bed ! Kicked him clean out !
Ive got boss eyes like Alice 😂 thought that pic was on a spoiler soz 🙄
She is beautiful!!!

I have a Frenchie too - she’s just had spinal surgery as she has IVDD so is paralysed - hopefully she will regain the use of her legs in 3-6 months!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.