Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #128 From the cover of Hello to a PRO!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For tomorrow. Hoping for the first step towards justice for an abuse victim and his loved ones.

Invictus2_small_80333409-309c-4545-b053-16ea2cead1b6_1024x1024.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 27
@AsYouLikeIt
Well, Mr AsYouLikeIt's dad died this morning. He was estranged from both his children due to being a horrid person. Mr AYLI is having very mixed feelings. This is where Allce is heading. Dying alone in a nursing home because your children want nothing to do with you.
I'm sorry for the painful conflict Mr AsYouLikeIt is feeling. 😞 It's understandable as he'll be grieving for the father he could/should have had. 💔 xxx

Friends, I’m havin’ a really bad depressive episode today and binge-ate my PRO snacks while I was walking along the shoreline of the beach, goddamn it.

Can anyone share theirs??? I promise I won’t double-dip my tortilla chips in your salsa. 😩💔
Sorry to hear this RTP. 😞 It's not much but I will happily share my GU salted caramel cheesecake with you. 😘🥰
I hope you feel lighter & better soon. Love to you, ❤xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I really hope she goes to jail. She’s beyond redemption, an abusive mother and wife and a dirty lazy boot. Good riddance.
Free Gloria as well as Ioan, Bianca, Yo’s family, his coworkers, his employers and his children.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I truly hope this SM silence from Alice and her twofans means only positive changes for Ioan, Bianca and the girls.
It’s about damns time a victim of domestic violence gets some form of justice. I hope whatever comes of the hearing because I think there will be more evidence of abuse, sadly, that this is the beginning of healing for them. Not Alice. duck her.
This 💯%. (y) #JusticeForIoan ⚖

I hope Alice the Abuser is nailed to the wall legalistically speaking! :sneaky:

• Heart
Reactions: 16
That hurts my feelings so bad. I didn't mean anything I said ugly. I really didn't in a million years, that's why I apologized.. I don't have bad behavior. I'm very introverted and I don't converse with people often, so I am awkward and say the wrong things. You are a witch. Alice?
I don't know what is actually going on (in most areas of my life) but anyway, stop worrying about it <3

The time has come for us to all stand together in holy Turdrimony. Cometh the hour, cometh the Turds. No Turd left behind. Semper fortis, semper anticus, semper with all the receipts and a horse-blanket :D

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Sure.
Twizzlers, dark chocolate, salt and vinegar chips, popcorn, frozen yogurt, and pizza
I've only got a small cheesecake. Ate all my crisps. 🤭 And ice-cream. 🤣 It's still hot, that's my excuse & I'm sticking to it. 😇

You can have mine. I’ve been on a very strict diet the last few weeks and I’m 28lbs down. Grave’s disease medication weight gain be gone and then some 😉
Well done, that's a fantastic effort! 🥰 👏 xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I, for one, wish Alice would show up tomorrow but I know that isn't going to happen. She has no defence. She's guilty of everything Ioan has submitted. She's just going to "keep fighting on instagram" which will show her up to be a pathetic loser who tries to court news articles. She'll never get another acting job and if she does TV, it'll be on some horrific "celebrity" reality dating show where they try to pump her up as a showbiz legend and she'll do something like wipe her arse with the tablecloth just to get people talking about her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Thanks for the love btw friends. 💛 The beach walk helped a bit—plus, you know, Tattle haha. 😆

Tomorrow’s gonna be a sexy fuckin morning. 😩😩😩

• Heart
Reactions: 30
lmao no fair all she did was follow me and drunkenly commented under my photo that i “seem like a terrible person” (with spelling mistakes) 😩😩😩 it was just a pic of me at a wedding???
i looked cute//hop off my dick girl
She was clearly looking at her own reflection in the screen as she typed that, the horrible Twunt.

You take no notice, @ReturningthePearls, and yeah, hop off mAlice!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I cannot begin to imagine what Alice Evans is going through - but I have tried.

If I were she I would have stayed silent and engaged a good Lawyer. She’ll get half of everything. She’ll almost certainly keep the house. I’d just keep my mouth shut and my personal business out of the public domain. No?
She won’t get half, there is a prenup, the house was Ioan’s before they married, her name is not on the title, she will only get a percentage of the sale, and it’s certainly not half. The prenup is not in her favor, why she agreed to it is anyone’s guess.

Reactions: 10
I’m getting loads of these 😳 tbf as new accommodation goes not too bad for Alice .. there’s a door for her and one for the kids .. they’re mint 😉😂View attachment 1464449View attachment 1464450
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
For some reason this made me laugh so much I have tears rolling down my face...

Quote "tbf as new accommodation goes not too bad for Alice .. there’s a door for her and one for the kids .. they’re mint 😉😂"

The size of her door ... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
All I could think of on June 14 was the stress and anxiety it must have caused Ioan to appear in that courtroom, knowing the abuser mAlice might be there, too, just a few feet away. And today he has to go through all that again, preparing himself mentally for that possibility. Here's wishing Ioan and Bee a chilled day and that they give each other strength, and a big shout-out that they get a good outcome tomorrow. 🥰🌈❤

ETA:

This alone must be a huge stress factor and an absolute horror for someone as private as Ioan is.
All of this. 💯%. It must be a never ending nightmare for Ioan. BIB -
64.gif

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Think this may account for some of the angst? Without a pre-nup, the asset distribution would be fairly cut and dried while the custody issue was always going to be problematic. But with a marital contract in place, everything becomes an amorphous inventory of percentages. I wouldn't be surprised to hear Alice come out at the end of it claiming that her ex is hiding funds, despite her months-long complaints that his career is over and the money train derailed. Another day, a different story...
No doubt she’ll claim he’s hiding funds, but if anyone is hiding funds it’s Alice.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ioan. United in support. ⚖
I hate to act more green than I already am, but how do you get their pictures to put on here? I'm an ostrich out of default. I don't have a computer, but when I try to download some on my phone I don't know where it goes?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.