Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #127 Get a job before your kids do Alice!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have almost 3.5k screenshots of Alice accusing Ioan of every thing under the sun. How huge would her submission be if she was actually tElLiNg HeR tRuTh instead of being gAgGeD and sIlEnCeD
How close are you to collating them for publishing?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m going to go with ham to match Alice’s acting on the day (on Instagram, or, if (by some miracle) she turns up to court).

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Forester's books/works are public domain at this point. So there is no copyright being breached.
The C.S. Forester Hornblower series of books are still under copyright in the USA. The copyright laws are different in the USA. Books published before 1923 are in the public domain and those published after 1924 are protected for 95 years. Any book published after 1978 is protected for the lifetime of the author plus an additional 70 years.

The first Horatio Hornblower book was published in 1937, it will be in the public domain in the USA in 2035.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Alison Boschoff is the chief show business writer at the DM and she has written some Alice articles personally saying that Alice’s ‘friends’ or “sources close to the case”, are the source of her info in the articles.

Would we be surprised if Alice is submitting the bulk of the article content herself? I doubt there’s more than one degree of separation if that between Alice and the writers. Who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️

It’s quite telling that the DM didn’t need to contact Alice’s reps for comment but did contact Ioan’s. If it was just info from ‘friends’ why don’t they reach out to verify the truth with her too? Or had she given all the info she wanted in the article via her ‘representative’.

View attachment 1454739
GRUFFUDD

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Missed these gems 💎 semi literate cheeky bleep ha ha
and apparently my dad is now commenting 🙄
’ I’ll start with a compliment you’re all so great but stop being great now and listen to me’
Errrr nope how about that !
C70026C6-0C49-4831-976B-29C1A4E7E189.jpeg
A532CA21-F8F5-4CA2-BD5E-4DF468D28BDA.jpeg

Whoop whoop it’s the sound of the ‘tone’ police 👮🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I have had the same compliments thrown at my feet on many occasions!
My husband used to tell stories of my more famous escapades, it seems I have indeed found my tribe here 🥰

Keeping it on topic, my new hairdresser tells me my hair colour looks like Cruella De Ville. Mostly dark grey with a single strong streak of near-white. I was pleased to hear this because from where I see it, it's mostly near white but apparently round the back my hair is still quite dark.
Love to you @Mad Betty 💛

This might be me being daft, but I would hate for Ali-Soon-Not-To-Be-G to come at you if she saw yourself, or someone else with the description of your lovely hairstyle, if she is going to (I know this is highly unlikely) the park where she knows I & B & BB go. Or if she sees anyone on "her" street x x

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did you get Prawn cocktail Pringles?? Remember how that kicked off last time? 😂😂😂
My godson gets high and orders Pringles from Deliveroo when he gets the munchies and it costs a fortune. I got him 20 tubes of Salt and Vinegar Pringles, (his favourite) for Christmas and wrapped them like giant crackers. I found out when he unwrapped them that his actual favourite is Prawn Cocktail, he was very sweet about it but I was explaining why they were all the same. He was still really chuffed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
well tbh the 2nd one has a point
I don’t cause I can do what I want … I know some may not agree and agree with you and that’s fine lol. I don’t always agree with everything said on here …
But no one tells me what to do if ya don’t like my posts (anyone lol) hit the ignore but some on here get different stuff out of this thread. And I’m leaving it there. 🤷🏻‍♀️🕊

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Me Too 👏👏 x

One down..... how many hundreds to go? Judging by the number of lies mAlice has told, even though she never lies. In fact would be easier for the fail (or anyone) to do a piece stating what, if anything mAlice said was true!

This must be the start of mAlice finally facing the consequences of her actions?

Kick off tonight friends, those prebought snacks will come in handy tonight🤣 What's everyone having??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.