Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #127 Get a job before your kids do Alice!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't know he cheated on his first wife when she was pregnant. Prick.

Reactions: 19
That collage is going to be epic if you ever get round to making it. Mine will be made with empty chocolate wrappers. Unfortunately I have a very sweet tooth. So basically just a load of rubbish glued on to a board

Reactions: 11
It should be like that here.
But it's not.

Reactions: 11
Fuck me!! I want to see such "evidence" so much I'll do it for her

Reactions: 13
Fuck me!! I want to see such "evidence" so much I'll do it for her
That’s what I posted .. not showing yet though DM are weird some comments go straight on and others don’t grrr it’s should be on fishflaps latest effort lol View attachment 1455250t xx
I LOVE YOU FOR POSTING THIS

So if you click on a link to the original article (say it was posted on Facebook) would it go to the retraction, or just be a dead link?
I'm not sure . I think that it is likely to go to the retraction, the link I clicked on that was posted on here did xx

Reactions: 7
Hope this teaches the DM to be careful around Bianca from now on. She’s no pushover and good on her

Alice’s last avenue for attention won’t be wide open for her much longer. Good.

Suppose Tattle will be the very last. She prefers to be demolished on here to not getting any attention at all. She was very annoyed when the discussion moved away from her a bit to compare the words for cunt in different languages and had a moan about it. (At least Fizzplop did. Consensus on that seems to be moving though, do we now think that’s more likely to be Farcia?) But hey, even us tattlers with eventually move on.

Reactions: 20
So if you click on a link to the original article (say it was posted on Facebook) would it go to the retraction, or just be a dead link?
I'm not sure . I think that it is likely to go to the retraction, the link I clicked on that was posted on here did xx

Reactions: 5
Good to see you here! Glad you're able to follow. I hope you'll soon be feeling much better & wish you all the very best.xxx
Re: Tues, % agree!

Reactions: 12
She has been back a while. And she's also been back a number of times in the last 12 months and not once has she posted on SM that she has seen Alice.

She 100% is not. LMAO
I doubt anyone rushing over from England to help Alice. What decent person wants to be friends with a known abuser and liar? Not anyone I would want to know.

Reactions: 17
You are an absolute sweetheart! How thoughtful and kind. I’ve wanted to read the books but have so little time, plus after 9:30 my eyes start bothering me. Malice has at least done some good, albeit inadvertently. Thank you.

Reactions: 12
*imagines IG lurking on Tattle* ... *ponders the fact that she mentioned his bionic dick and being willing to pay him for sex (twice now!)* ... *proceeds to madly cackle into her cuppa*

Reactions: 17
had they written from the start "Alice claims" they would have gotten away with it, but stating it as a fact "Bianca mocks" is clearly defamation given that it's clearly wrong. Them writting this clarification is very significant because technically they would be allowed to "quote" anything Alice writes without any issues (even the sex worker bit), but only if you have reason to think that it's likely true. If you already have a proven occasion of her telling clearly a lie probably quoting anything Alice says without proof doesnt fullfill this standard anymore and would make you very vulnerable legally. She played herself big time.

It's very ironic that Alice is desperate to flee to the UK to tell her truth. The laws in Europe are a lot stricter than in the USA lol

Reactions: 30
Hoist by her own petard. Alice thought she was being so clever.

But still, she has no regrets says she. She doesn’t regret any of her stupid decisions.

Reactions: 21
Alice really fancies herself a creative doesn’t she…the abominations that are her handbags and her collage of herself…I wonder if she thinks she picked up a natural talent by just being around Oucassi?

Reactions: 25
% this & good on you. BIB x 1,000. I too am sick to death of it. It happens every fucking time. It's like they think Ioan is joined at Alice's hip & can't possibly be mentioned under his own merit. Fuckers.

Reactions: 10

Just waiting for AE to demand a correction of the correction. She isn't (alas) his ex-wife yet.

We have even given her the email address to write to. WE'RE STILL MARRIED! will be her headline.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.