Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #127 Get a job before your kids do Alice!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We’ll said @Citney. This is how I feel about Ioan and Bianca. I am rooting for Ioan because he is a victim of Domestic Violence and Abuse. Has been denied seeing his children and having the closecand loving relationship that he had before The Abuser PA’d them. I admire him as an actor, and yes there may have been a little crush way waaay back in the day. Ioan has always come across as a decent, kind, and genuine human being. Bianca, although I don’t know very much about her, has dealt with the diagnosis of a serious and life limiting illness with huge dollops of courage and grace. She also seems to be a king, grounded , and yes I have huge amounts of respect for her. I wish them all the best in life, whether they stay together or not. I hope that their personal and professional projects fly and meet huge success, they both deserve it.
The Abuser? She can get in the bin, which will be rolled into the LA tar pits where she can wallow for eternity.

Reactions: 27
I have to say I’ve always liked that about Piers. He has never bad-mouthed his ex-wife (nor has she), spends lots of time with his children from his first marriage and has been generally quiet about the marriage. The sons look secure as a result.

Reactions: 19
What are we having to eat on Tuesday? Shall we all order a takeaway?
Im sorry, I’m just getting carried away, I’m excited to see her get her comeuppance
I’ll be having a bag of cheese and onion crisps, a side order of chocolate, whatever is left after the offspring and grandson have been in the chocolate drawer. All washed down with many several bottles of Peroni.

Reactions: 15
Bianca is so adorable she could peg IG on Rodeo Drive (a la Prince of Pegging) and it would still seem wholesome.

Reactions: 16
None of the tabloids repeated Alice's high-class sex worker allegations and none of them printed Ella's RAWR text.
Ioan's legal team will have included in the letter a warning that action will be taken if in the future the DM print Ioan's and the children's private correspondence and/or if they repeat Alice's libelous bullshit as fact

Reactions: 21
Isn’t Piers Team Murdoch now?

Reactions: 4
You are an angel//we don’t deserve you.

Reactions: 8
She's gone really quiet again, hasn't she? (Unless missed something). Last post on Insta was over a week ago. She is going through go off on Tuesday.

Reactions: 11
Re her montage of favourite people - they are stuck on with blue tac. She has to keep taking people off as she falls out with them. I expect it looks very different to what it used to. She will still be in the centre (and blown up bigger to reflect the current status as a big lass and to fill out the frame) with her trademark mouth agape pose. Ella is refusing to be on it unless she gets paid. Elsie is happy to be on it. Gloria would be on it but she is too busy cleaning and mothering. Ptony and his child bride are squeezed in the corner. That is who that is left.

Reactions: 24
RL has kept me busy today, what dress?
FM’s have had this weird longstanding fixation on a wedding dress that M33L4 tried on and shared with us many, many moons ago, in an effort to disparage her (she looked great like it didn’t even matter lol). So Fizzlefuck or whatever brought it back up in one of their shitty comments recently.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.