Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #126 Alice is 54 - on her birthday, do you want more? RAWR!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Always a hit with the public … ‘a lover of humans … who is loved by humans ‘

whoa wait scratch that 😂🤣
7D417568-95A2-4642-8EE1-AA6B13DFBB20.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 45
What makes me laugh is she thinks about going off on location to places like Atlanta when mention of work comes up. 🤣. Ffs Alice no one, I mean not a single soul on planet earth expects you to work in the entertainment industry ever again. We thinking more the local restaurant or hardware store. Literally anywhere that will take a lying evil narc on a restraining order really.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
How did she get it all so wrong? He was supposed to give in when the articles started coming out, to be so embarrassed that he’d pay her forever. So far nothing, nada, not a peep.

It’s like she never even knew him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
What makes me laugh is she thinks about going off on location to places like Atlanta when mention of work comes up. 🤣. Ffs Alice no one, I mean not a single soul on planet earth expects you to work in the entertainment industry ever again. We thinking more the local restaurant or hardware store. Literally anywhere that will take a lying evil narc on a restraining order really.
So …. A prison kitchen porter ? They get about a dollar an hour … 🤷🏻‍♀️

ha ha you just have to see her ‘audition’ tape from Lorraine and her Cameo’s…..she’ll never work in the industry again ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What does this flat out refusal to work mean for her in court?
she'll get ripped apart

Courts expect you within very few years to be independend after a divorce (your spouse is not meant to feed you through your whole life, spousal support is meant to be temporary to transition). Even if you no longer can work in your original job (because you blew it) you are expected to find something new, even if it means cleaning toilets and downsizing your lifestyle.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
How did she get it all so wrong? He was supposed to give in when the articles started coming out, to be so embarrassed that he’d pay her forever. So far nothing, nada, not a peep.

It’s like she never even knew him.
She knew the old him .. downtrodden, and abused ! Then he met that babe with a heart of gold and that’s when she didn’t know him when he stood up to her …
IG - I’m here to suck lollipops 🍭 and kick some ass … and I’m all out of lollipops!
Ha ha go Ioan !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Dominatrix -she could totally do that as a next job. She could get guys in to clean, berating them all the while (she is good at that), they would call her mistress. She could go to town on her costume - a black leather catsuit, zip down the front with her famous cleavage on view, customised with ribbons, dolls heads, dry shampoo.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
It’s early am I reading the SHE needs to work is Bianca? So she’s to work to pay Alice to sit on her lard ass abusing Ioan and Bianca all day? Get in the bleeping bin. Sea is too good for this cont y mor.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
She has a plan...when the kids are eighteen and her child support stops they will be old enough to support her. She can grift off them.....

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
She won’t get a job, she will drink, pop pills and go to jail, she will feign a major accident/injury for the payout money but she won’t get a job.

I hope I’m wrong but there’s plenty of evidence so far to support this theory.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
she'll get ripped apart

Courts expect you within very few years to be independend after a divorce (your spouse is not meant to feed you through your whole life, spousal support is meant to be temporary to transition). Even if you no longer can work in your original job (because you blew it) you are expected to find something new, even if it means cleaning toilets and downsizing your lifestyle.
My experience with NY judges is they expect to see an attempt to find work or a plan in place in divorce court. Even if the children are not yet school age.

Especially if both children are in school all day and you have a nanny. 🙄

If her fibbermyalgia is bad now and her body is falling apart - what will she be like at 64???

And she best have medical records in hand and an application in for disability if she plans on pleading illness to a judge.

A judge will tell her if she is too sick to work than she is too sick to take care of children.

*No child support for you Alice.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Latest Tattle ad jobs for her let’s have a squiz 👀

Okie fckin dokie can’t do Tarot operating let’s be honest she didn’t get an inkling that ‘THE DIVORCE OF THE CENTURY’ was coming her way .. tit at that

drivers mate … mmmmm she doesn’t have mates .. next

Delivery driver … yep she send out Gloria to do that job for her ! Keep that one on the back burner

Self employed multi drop .. yep another good fit for her cause she regularly drops like a bolder to the floor pissed …and no boss needed 😁
42C94524-3AF9-4DA2-AA5D-A0231B2B037B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
It’s early am I reading the SHE needs to work is Bianca? So she’s to work to pay Alice to sit on her lard ass abusing Ioan and Bianca all day? Get in the bleeping bin. Sea is too good for this cont y mor.
I'm guessing she thinks Bianca should help Ioan with child support and alimony.

How many times do her FM's have to tell you @M33L4 , that Alice's fibbermyalgia is worse than Bianca's MS? Sheesh.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
What if Bianca gets pregnant? Will Alice fight for her to not work for 18 years too?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
She is wild AF at the thought of Ioan paying for Biancas meals or anything at all for her. She must sweat and shake at night thinking about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.