Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #126 Alice is 54 - on her birthday, do you want more? RAWR!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Moon Pies!!!!
You must be from the South. My Grandmother was a true Southern Bell before a fast talking New York lawyer came down to Atlanta and swept her off her feet and took her straight to Yankee land.😂
To keep on track, my grandmother could teach Alice some good southern manners, she certainly could use them.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m so bleeping tired of Alice bleeping Evans. I’m tired of my babies and how you can’t leave them!
I’m tired of seeing your ugly filtered bizarre face with google eyes and pencil thin nose wearing your stupid black bra thingy.
I’m tired of I can’t, my hub, swanning around the world with the bogan, Gloria is all my babies have, I have nothing to lose.
I’m tired of my hub doesn’t want to see, speak to, or share custody of my babies! Nvm, he’s trying to take my babies away!
I’m tired of I’ve never been away from them for more than 3 nights, 9 nights, no nights!
I’m tired of her crude and vulgar language to Ioan and the girls.
I’m tired of her better than everyone else arrogant and racist attitude.
Just bleeping go away Malice. You’re bleeping tedious! And Ioan bleeping deserves a bleeping sainthood dealing with a bleeping psycho bleep such as yourself. You disgust me.
That about covers it. 👏👏👏👏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Carried over from the previous thread:
@lulooo If Ioan is the love of her life and she treats him like this, then God help anyone else in her life who crosses her.

The Abuser has been bullying for a long time. Those of us older former early 2000 Yo fans who frequented the deceased IMDb boards will remember mdeighty/Alice and her attack on Mädchen Amick who was also in the film 'Four Corners of Suburbia'. AE was telling rather private stories in a public forum about working with her. Of course she deleted it soon afterwards but not before several people commented. She hasn't changed at all!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 40

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Come on Alice, post a selfie of your mate who took the first flight out of England for you. I dare you.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
About a forensic accountant.. it's the one thing her followers got right. Yes! She should get one! She won't however because she's in big trouble with the IRS for withdrawing 100k, for paying a year of Gloria's salary, for setting up a GFM and defrauding folks, for not registering or paying taxes on anything. For not turning in financials... I welcome the forensic accountant and am here for it.
But if she hired one, they wouldn’t be looking into her financials. Just his. That said, he could turn around and get one too.

Reactions: 4
But if she hired one, they wouldn’t be looking into her financials. Just his. That said, he could turn around and get one too.
Given that she has no income, wouldn't it then show the amounts that she withdrew from the accounts and it will turn into a case of follow the money. She better be careful pulling on that string.

Reactions: 29
You must be from the South. My Grandmother was a true Southern Bell before a fast talking New York lawyer came down to Atlanta and swept her off her feet and took her straight to Yankee land.😂
To keep on track, my grandmother could teach Alice some good southern manners, she certainly could use them.
Nah. Just grew up in the county that makes the most junk food in the US. I knows my eats.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
@lulooo If Ioan is the love of her life and she treats him like this, then God help anyone else in her life who crosses her.

The Abuser has been bullying for a long time. Those of us older former early 2000 Yo fans who frequented the deceased IMDb boards will remember mdeighty/Alice and her attack on Mädchen Amick who was also in the film 'Four Corners of Suburbia'. AE was telling rather private stories in a public forum about working with her. Of course she deleted it soon afterwards but not before several people commented. She hasn't changed at all!
I remember that too. She’s always been a nasty, snooty piece of work.

Reactions: 20
About a forensic accountant.. it's the one thing her followers got right. Yes! She should get one! She won't however because she's in big trouble with the IRS for withdrawing 100k, for paying a year of Gloria's salary, for setting up a GFM and defrauding folks, for not registering or paying taxes on anything. For not turning in financials... I welcome the forensic accountant and am here for it.
I too welcome a thorough going through her financials like a dose of salts, however I am highly suspicious of her claims of paying Gloria and the school, etc. as she lies so blatantly.

Attachments

Reactions: 29
I think she paid for one year for Ella in the expensive private school and for Gloria. The rest she blew on eBay, shopping, takeaways and booze. Then Ioan turned off the tap and Alice ran dry!
I agree with this completely, what I think too

Reactions: 8
The smartest woman in the room just keeps screwing herself over, dragging Ioan down with her. From what I've been reading and heard on a radio interview today, housing prices will fall next year. The price of their home will probably drop next year. By how much is the question. And the way it's going, it will probably be next year before Ioan gets her out. I've seen no comments by her that they've found a place to move to. So if that happens, she will have screwed herself over financially as far as getting the best price for the home.

I too welcome a thorough going through her financials like a dose of salts, however I am highly suspicious of her claims of paying Gloria and the school, etc. as she lies so blatantly.
I do think she's paid for the school for Ella, as she's made no mention of Ella's new school at all, or even where she needs to move to to be in the public school system she wants her in. She's probably banking on Ioan agreeing to pay half of the tuition for the school year in a divorce settlement or being ordered by the court to pay half of that tuition back to her in the divorce. No way has she paid Gloria's salary all up front. Nobody does that. She tells lies again by insinuating that in her post. She should have said that with what she has in her savings account, she will be able to continue paying for Gloria until next spring. And there is no way that Gloria is working for Alice full time. Gloria is probably working on a part-time basis for her. She lies, lies, lies. She does not need Gloria there 40 hours a week. Why? As a companion? If she loves the girls so much, she would still be in their lives without Alice paying her. The girls will be back in school. So what will Gloria do all day? So Alice is caught in yet another lie.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

Well unlike Alice, Madchen Amick is still getting work. Just saying. That should be a warning for her how much weight people attach to her nasty gossip. You'd think that after taking a gander at how much her gossip influenced Madchen's career she would think twice about trying to blackball Ioan. It seems the only person who ended up blackballed is Lady Alice.

Reactions: 28
The smartest woman in the room just keeps screwing herself over, dragging Ioan down with her. From what I've been reading and heard on a radio interview today, housing prices will fall next year. The price of their home will probably drop next year. By how much is the question. And the way it's going, it will probably be next year before Ioan gets her out. I've seen no comments by her that they've found a place to move to. So if that happens, she will have screwed herself over financially as far as the best price for the home.
⬆💯

Was just thinking this noticing houses for sake in my neighborhood starting to stall. Again, half her rage is the slow deep down fear that she blew her chance to get something decent and show herself the better human by actually moving forward in a positive and productive way for her kids. As others have said, pull the Jennifer Garner, the Demi Moore, Gwen Stefani, and move on to better things and don’t let your own anger/hurt interfere with already distressed kids. I mean Gwen’s hubby ran off with nanny and she didn’t stop her kids from having relationship with him or moving on herself. Of course, Gwen worked all through her 3 pregnancies on her music and fashion , building her own bank account and career. Jennifer Garner dealt with Ben Affleck going through mAlice level drink and unhealthy lifestyle binges, then running around with younger woman at beginning of separation or right before. Still she kept working and allowing kids time with him. Same with Demi Moore. I can’t remember details of their divorce but I do know she stayed almost weirdly friendly with Bruce Willis who married younger woman. And Demi definitely battled some of her own alcohol/drug demons. All these ladies are plenty more famous than mAlice and had enough money to sit on their asses with 3 Nannies and never have to work super hard again but they all kept going. For their own sanity and keeping career afloat. I do find it extremely hilarious that she is such a close minded woman when it comes to the whole sahm thing (which is a noble thing for those who do it and don’t rely on Nannie’s for most the day). Someone get the smelling salts and fainting couch when house market bottoms out and she gets a fraction of what she needs to get an apartment or condo. And yet somehow it will be Ig & bws fault for her refusal to engage in the collaborative process. Sheesh I know 2 friends in much more constrained financial situation and they both got out of their marriages via collaboration in 9-12 months. For very reduced fees and with both sides compromising a bit on terms. Like Im sure Ig probably would agree to greater % of custody to AE (& cs$), if she cleaned up her health, sm addiction and agreed to help encourage girls to rebuild relationship wth him. It would mean her having to accept that BW would indeed meet girls but she could go hook her a grizzled old bar fly with an inheritance and live her own life. Ok last part unlikely but as they say, there is someone for everyone. Lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.