Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #126 Alice is 54 - on her birthday, do you want more? RAWR!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1658880403190.png

Another donation for her.
Oh heavens, she's an Australian librarian :( you'd think she'd have done some background reading.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
I’m so bleeping tired of Alice bleeping Evans. I’m tired of my babies and how you can’t leave them!
I’m tired of seeing your ugly filtered bizarre face with google eyes and pencil thin nose wearing your stupid black bra thingy.
I’m tired of I can’t, my hub, swanning around the world with the bogan, Gloria is all my babies have, I have nothing to lose.
I’m tired of my hub doesn’t want to see, speak to, or share custody of my babies! Nvm, he’s trying to take my babies away!
I’m tired of I’ve never been away from them for more than 3 nights, 9 nights, no nights!
I’m tired of her crude and vulgar language to Ioan and the girls.
I’m tired of her better than everyone else arrogant and racist attitude.
Just bleeping go away Malice. You’re bleeping tedious! And Ioan bleeping deserves a bleeping sainthood dealing with a bleeping psycho bleep such as yourself. You disgust me.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 88
About a forensic accountant.. it's the one thing her followers got right. Yes! She should get one! She won't however because she's in big trouble with the IRS for withdrawing 100k, for paying a year of Gloria's salary, for setting up a GFM and defrauding folks, for not registering or paying taxes on anything. For not turning in financials... I welcome the forensic accountant and am here for it.
Ioan is the one who needs the forensic accountant to go through her savings and spending. Her supporters always get the wrong end of the stick! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Congratulations to @Old Soak for the winning thread title!

Read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button.

Please pop any sensitive or off-topic stuff behind a spoiler.

Suggest in bold any new thread title suggestions when we reach 900 posts & vote so they're easy to find.

Please stick to the main players and what they do or say. Keep it on Tattle.

Previous thread here: https://tattle.life/threads/ioan-gr...lice-thinks-shes-wily-enter-anne-kiley.31997/
Yippee!! I’ve finally pulled one off!!
For my thank you, that goes to Ioan Daddy who of course, made Ioan possible ❤.
My duck you goes to Alice who, of course, has made this whole tit show possible 🐍
And happy anniversary, birthday, PRO week Big Al!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Alice: "I emptied my savings in the UK and gave it all to Gloria. We think it will last her up until till March with us (sic)".

Google tells me that an average yearly salary for a nanny in LA is around $40,000. The lowest seems to be around $30,000.

She had 100,000 pounds? (or am I getting that amount wrong?) Either USD or pounds the amount would be very similar. Maybe anything up to an extra $20,000 once converted.

So when exactly did Ioan supposedly fire Gloria if Alice has had to empty her savings to pay her? And WHY is she paying her up front?
Do nannies in the usa not get paid weekly or fortnightly?

I smell a prius rat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Alice: "I emptied my savings in the UK and gave it all to Gloria. We think it will last her up until till March with us (sic)".

Google tells me that an average yearly salary for a nanny in LA is around $40,000. The lowest seems to be around $30,000.

She had 100,000 pounds? (or am I getting that amount wrong?) Either USD or pounds the amount would be very similar. Maybe anything up to an extra $20,000 once converted.

So when exactly did Ioan supposedly fire Gloria if Alice has had to empty her savings to pay her? And WHY is she paying her up front?
Do nannies in the usa not get paid weekly or fortnightly?

I smell a prius rat.
I think she paid for one year for Ella in the expensive private school and for Gloria. The rest she blew on eBay, shopping, takeaways and booze. Then Ioan turned off the tap and Alice ran dry!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
My little pTony! ROTFLMFAO. My favorite name forhim yet. 🤭
Why do I keep reading that as My Little Ptomaine …
  1. any of a group of amine compounds of unpleasant taste and odor formed in putrefying animal and vegetable matter and formerly thought to cause food poisoning.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why do I keep reading that as My Little Ptomaine …
  1. any of a group of amine compounds of unpleasant taste and odor formed in putrefying animal and vegetable matter and formerly thought to cause food poisoning.
Bin juice amirite?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I see what I think might be some current sickofans jumping ship from blindly following the rantings of a lunatic to come and check out some receipts. I’m here for it

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.