Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #126 Alice is 54 - on her birthday, do you want more? RAWR!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And we do know they are reasonably well off as her grandad had his fleet of boats and his charter businesses for 50 years ,and her dad does the same thing in Brazil and is not living in a barrio they fly back and forth - $1500 a day for 1 person ,so 4 people on the boat is $6k a day (her dad has 4/5) so $24k day, so $4,8 m a year for 200 days from 1 boat so $20-25 m a year , so add in 50 years and 20 years and you can work it out . MONEY
That doesn't mean BW is rich. She has had to do some basic jobs like accounts and being an extra. Not saying she is poor either but she might have to wait for an inheritance and she is not the type to grift imo.

Reactions: 7
Hi all - long time lurker, first time poster here hehe 👋
Sorry if this has been discussed recently but what happened to Alice’s twitter? I followed because it’s like watching a slow car crash and I just CANT look away lol has she deleted it again?

Reactions: 6
Yearly trips fom Oz to NY ,LA and Brazil are not cheap . And we do know they are reasonably well off as her gandad had his fleet of boats and his charter businesses for 50 years ,and her dad does the same thing in Brazil and is not living in a barrrio they fly back and forth
How does saying we don't know about Bianca's family's financial situation equate to 'not living in a barrio'?

How do you know Bianca took annual trips to NY, LA, and Brazil? Even if she did it doesn't mean there is money. My girls chose to spend their money traveling the world, but that doesn't mean they are wealthy.

We don't know that Bianca's family is wealthy, fortunes change from generation to generation. The grandfather had a boat he designed but I don't see anything about him owning a 'fleet'. Bianca's dad lives and works in Brazil and he has a second family, I'm sure he makes a good living but there is nothing to indicate he is loaded.

Either way, it's none of Alice's business. She doesn't know Bianca's finances and neither do we

Reactions: 12
Adawu said:
OK I am going to buy Disney and give Alice the starring role in the next blockbuster! Now what role can I create for an erratic 54 year old with alcohol and substance abuse issues? Any ideas anyone?

Female re-make of Pinocchio.
Nemo’s mum
Tarzan’s mum
Bambi’s mum
Quasimodo’s mum
The mum from Frozen
Snow white’s real mum

Reactions: 8
IIRC, didn't Alice state that she hired a private investigator to learn all about 🐝 ?

Doesn't sound like much of a detective if that PI couldn't find out about 🐝's source of funds.

ETA: to add image from docs:
1659030731756.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
OK I am going to buy Disney and give Alice the starring role in the next blockbuster! Now what role can I create for an erratic 54 year old with alcohol and substance abuse issues? Any ideas anyone?
How about Matilda? She can play Agnes Trunchbull. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That doesn't mean BW is rich. She has had to do some basic jobs like accounts and being an extra. Not saying she is poor either but she might have to wait for an inheritance and she is not the type to grift imo.
I believe her and her ex-husband owned a house too. Just speculating that there may have a chunk of money from that. Some solid investing - she is an accountant! and there you go!

It does take a fair amount of smarts to be accountant.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Some parents believe in financing even their grown up kids, so she might be getting some financial help from dad. Who knows what grandpa left her. And that is just counting what grandpa made and dad makes off his day job. Shrewd investing anyone?
Nobody knows because Bianca and her family are not out there spilling their guts to all and sundry.

Reactions: 14
@claudiarocks you have been busted. 🍸🚬

Freddie: Seriously Claudia? You are the one who is pretending to have Fibro so you can claim off the social to get your d o p e money. Does the RSPCA know what you do to those poor dogs of yours Claudia?

Now certain Freddie is mAlice. More projection - fake fibro ✅ and animal neglect ✅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Because her family has money (she travelled all over the world before IG), her friends live in LA

The trip to the UK was living with his family not first class , the trip to Monaco the makers of Reunion paid for it

And medical insurance heard of that ?
Where did she travel all over the world?

Reactions: 1
At some point, Ioan and Bianca will be visiting Brazil to see Bianca's dad and her sisters, maybe they will take Ella and Elsie. Deep sea fishing in Brazil would be a difficult trip for the girls to turn down and hopefully, by then Alice will be in a rehab facility and won't have a say in the matter

• Haha
Reactions: 17
@claudiarocks you have been busted. 🍸🚬

Freddie: Seriously Claudia? You are the one who is pretending to have Fibro so you can claim off the social to get your d o p e money. Does the RSPCA know what you do to those poor dogs of yours Claudia?

Now certain Freddie is mAlice. More projection - fake fibro ✅ and animal neglect ✅
Ooh it’s like she’s in the room 😂
This will be painful to watch when I reply .. those of a nervous disposition look away 😂 someone hold my blunt 😝👸🏻🧌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I'm in no way rich and I've travelled across the globe. I'm not a fan of hers but travelling can be done thrifty. So I totally believe she could have travelled on her own money before she met IG.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
How does saying we don't know about Bianca's family's financial situation equate to 'not living in a barrio'?

How do you know Bianca took annual trips to NY, LA, and Brazil? Even if she did it doesn't mean there is money. My girls chose to spend their money traveling the world, but that doesn't mean they are wealthy.

We don't know that Bianca's family is wealthy, fortunes change from generation to generation. The grandfather had a boat he designed but I don't see anything about him owning a 'fleet'. Bianca's dad lives and works in Brazil and he has a second family, I'm sure he makes a good living but there is nothing to indicate he is loaded.

Either way, it's none of Alice's business. She doesn't know Bianca's finances and neither do we
I looked at her IG every year she was in NY and Brazil and every winter all 4 kids were is Tazzy for the skiing . Her grandad owned a fleet of boats and a charter helicopter service , so does her dad - Chanel posted pics of all the boats and where he lived

• Wow
Reactions: 10
SHE'S AWAKE AND HITTING THE KEYS LOL

Fizzplop: I have commented on this in a previous post on another article. It's not good, no. But it's a tiny snapshot, and it's sadly not unusual for mothers to overinvolve their children in adult/marriage matters - it's not good but there is much much much worse abuse that goes on. So, I don't buy the Alice is Satan, Ioan is a Saint picture that people like the Twattlers paint, especially as Ioan has maintained a lengthy 'dignified' (hmm, he could always have spoken out positively at least?) silence so is really an unknown quantity to distant observers.

Nah, Ioan doesn't have to say anything publicly. The court docs are eloquent enough.

Fizzplop: Oh dear, bridgeofsighs REALLY didn't understand my Trump comment. Brainwashing caused the TDS, d imbo! [re sadly I suspect her Trump Derangement Syndrome and related behaviour probably played a part in that. Tragic, as it's totally the result of brainwashing/media bias and framing]

So AE was brainwashed into having TDS? And now she has detoxed from that and is saving her bile for IG and BW? Not sure that's an improvement. Alice, you could have avoided TDS by turning off the TV and going for a swim with your kids etc.. You made your choice.

PS Lady V seems to be a Trump fan and has been to Mar-a-Lago. Wonder if this is relevant...:unsure:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Imagine being 5 days away from a massive court case which impacts on your future prospects and wasting your time twittering about Trump and arguing with people on the DM? 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.