Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #119 Quit the drink, ditch the brother, get off the floor and - Be A Mother!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The more I think about it the more I think Michelle is a paid troll from Bulgaria. It’s literally the only explanation that makes sense to me. ESP in light of all their paid trolls talk

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Given that she was complaining Ioan took the important documents like passports, if she attempted to take the kids to the Uk would she be arrested? That’s a crime?
If there is a risk of flight her and the kids passports could have a marker on them ie she won't be allowed to board. Hope IG / LE have done this.

Reactions: 17
If there is a risk of flight her and the kids passports could have a marker on them ie she won't be allowed to board. Hope IG / LE have done this.
I’m sure his ‘8 million pound per hour ‘ lawyers have all this covered .. she chats pure tit babes ❤❤❤❤

• Haha
Reactions: 18
new cameo after months (guess the GFM dried up too much) - she yet again was too late with a birthday video

"I am not a person that normally gets jealous" :ROFLMAO:

We can definitely conclude that she has no intention at all to move yet based on how the house looks like (wonder if the kids are around btw, she walks quite a bit through the house, and you normally can hear noises in the background)

also is it just me or is something up with her eye

Oh, gods, a bloody lip-shaped mirror too. I'm surprised that she hasn't got the sodding sofa to match.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think/hope the existence of videos will make some see the light, but I think many won't. There was a case a while ago in Kdrama land of two actors divorcing where the wife made a lot of claims the husband was abusive. So many people jumped on her bandwagon believing every word she said, even though she was a known liar. When it came out that in reality she was most likely the abusive one, many of those same people just claimed that if it was true it was obviously because he had pushed her to it...
"Look what you made me do" is my least favorite explanation/excuse.

What happens if Alice doesn’t turn up to custody hearing? I don’t think she will go
AE finds out that, as usual, the world keeps turning despite her bullshit antics.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
1) Beauty blender for the eye shadow and 2) remove mascara at night before you go to sleep or your eye mites begin to build major metropolitan areas.
Also a cotton bud or Q-tip to wipe off the excess mascara that transfers onto the eyelids when you’re applying it. This also happens to me but I tidy it up. If her eyesight is so bad she can’t see this, a magnifying mirror would help.

Reactions: 7
what a fuckwit he is, enabling and empathising with an abuser, who has abused not only her stbx husband but her children too. The abuser who has a Court ordered TDVRO which will more than likely become permanent on August 2. The evidence is there, he just chooses not to see it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What is the story with the other brother?
He’s also mental - a full-on QAnon, 5G gives you Covid, loon. Abusive Evans had a falling out with him on Twitter about it.

There’s definitely something genetically fucked up in that family, they’ve basically evolved backwards.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I think Ioan was trying to get her to do something, anything to prize her out of her pit,when he asked her to clean the bar shelf. i bet he was 🤦🏻‍♂️When he saw the dolls. It’s things like this and her bejazzelled bags that lead me to believe there was something not right upstairs with her.

Thread title: Poor me, poor me, pour me another one! 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Caption competition time!! 🤪🤪

Not really, behave yourselves. I don’t want to hear a single word about swivel eyed loons or saggy vagina necks. 😉

View attachment 1419379

DISCLAIMER - I took a random screenshot and this came out. She looks fine in the clip.
The Navy has a saying about 'eyes in two compasses'; they're spinning like compasses but in different circles.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He’s also mental - a full-on QAnon, 5G gives you Covid, loon. Abusive Evans had a falling out with him on Twitter about it.

There’s definitely something genetically fucked up in that family, they’ve basically evolved backwards.
It appears they're all fruit loops!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.