Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #119 Quit the drink, ditch the brother, get off the floor and - Be A Mother!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Ally Pally
I think I'm in a minority here I love the name Marigold, it brings back lovely memories of a book I read as a child. Can't remember the book title but Marigold was a magical fairy. I associate Marigold with the lovely flowers ☺
Was it this one? 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 7
At what point is Bianca not responsible for Alice's happiness? I'm sure Bianca would like to know.
I honestly find it crazy

I can understand criticism on Ioan depending on how you believe you should navigate a divorce with children (though this scenario is a tad too crazy in my opinion to perfectly navigate through it), and the kids are ultimately his responsibility. Also you can assume that he did cheat.

But Bianca? I have no idea what she did wrong. First and foremost she has no responsibility towards Alice or the kids. Yet she deactivated her SM for 6 weeks, didnt wrote anything about him for the first 4-5 months after the relationship came out (I think Alice's friends even made fun of her for this), even after this she is barely sharing pictures of him and leaves only some nice remarks about him burried in the comments. Has not said a single bad thing about Alice (except of implying that she made her disease known to the wider public against her will) although she is non-stop saying vile things about her. I would not be able to restrain myself like her, honestly. And expecting her to not do holidays just because your boyfriend's ex-wife is holding the kids hostage is nuts.

Sure, a sister of a friend dared to challenge Alice for a couple of weeks against her campaign, and went sometimesa tiny bit too far, but that has hardly anything to do with her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
No, but it may as well be. She does glue this this kinda tit on her duck ugly handbags, I mean her designs. I Googled decapitated doll heads.
🤣😂🤣 fckin hell I can’t breathe cause I have a vague memory but was there not a red carpet pic where the doll head had fallen off it or it was trying to escape out of the bag ?? 😂🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I just read some of the hilarious posts in this thread to Mama and she wanted me to tell y’all you’re funny as duck and she said y’all better “keep me in line” while I’m on here. 😩 😂 (lmao sorry she made me post this.)
Love to Mama Pearls 💕. Tell her it's you keeping us in line half the time, and she should be very proud of raising such a wonderful person 😄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I have been concerned her sudden silence means she's planning an escape. Grab the girls and flee to the UK. She was talking about taking them there and avoiding the DVRO on Twitter a while back. She mentioned something about Ioan having all of their paperwork because she couldn't find it. That told me she was likely looking for passports and birth certificates. I worry that she's figured out she is about to lose it all and abducting the girls and fleeing to the UK with some trumped up excuse or story could happen. And I really hope I'm wrong.

Yes, she's not allowed to take them out of state let alone the country. They're in the middle of a legal custody issue and she has that TRO against her. She'd be so foolish to even try. We know she wants to avoid the August 2nd DVRO hearing at all cost.
And we know her record in airports. Not exactly a low-profile traveler. So, as bad moves go, this is a lulu.

That poor bathroom door has had just about enough of Alice! Fighting back finally!

I can't get over the fingernail polish.
Yes. There are two settings for fingernail polish: On or Off. Kinda Chewed doesn't ever look good.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve been unable to conceive myself so I don’t say this, or use this word, lightly. That creature was barren for a reason. It never had the capacity to be a mother and nature knew it.

Furious that she was so privileged to be able to throw so much money to make it happen and then behave like this towards them. I have never in my life heard of someone so ill-equiped for the role. All that shouting that they should be listening to her. They should be removed from her asap, if not to their father then into care, where they would NEVER be treated like this by guardians.

So so angry 😡
I cannot love and respect you more for sharing this. You are so right in what you say, she just does not deserve those beautiful girls 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 16
🤣😂🤣 fckin hell I can’t breathe cause I have a vague memory but was there not a red carpet pic where the doll head had fallen off it or it was trying to escape out of the bag ?? 😂🤣🤣
Nah. Don’t you put this out there and now I have to find it!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine her emails to anyone never mind Ioan’s lawyers. Why does she think so highly of herself? She’s a bleeping tube and a shite actress. Even worse wife and horrendous mother.
Chuck her in the bin before the Friday tantrum starts.
SELL THE HOUSE IOAN. GET HER OUT.
I reckon Betty should order a rubbish skip to Alice's house and see if she gets the hint. Just leave a trail of wine boxes leading into it and job done!🤭

• Haha
Right I’m telling everyone on the thread you two have been having an affair for 3 years !!!!

You’ll never post on tattle again mark my mother fckin words !!

oh and I know the royal family .. fckin knighthoods are a gonna too !!😤😡

🍸🚬❤🤣🍸😂🚬❤
Psst. I've filed to have her adopt me. I'm a bit old but I could be 108!!!!! 😂❤

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Does it make any difference if it's just a transcript, not a video? Some of his described situations are after all just claims (under oath), like that she ran at the car screaming her lungs out, yet this is still in there.

Another question: IF the evidence isn't admissible, does the judge say so or is it the job of Alice's lawyer to have it thrown out?
A transcript presupposes that there is a tape that was the source. At a hearing, the tape would have to be used because of evidence rules. Right, now the pleadings are advising the court and AE what evidence is out there--before trial, you generally exchange exhibit and witness lists. The only evidence you can "spring" on the other side is rebuttal evidence. If Party A introduced evidence and didn't lay the proper foundation, it would be the opposing party's duty to object, give the basis for the objection, and let the court rule. Since family law doesn't use juries and the judge does all the evaluating, any evidence that is sketchy (no foundation, etc. ) can be given its proper weight in the court's decision and written findings of the case.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.