Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

claudiarocks

VIP Member
Do you think Alice has even read the papers that have been served to her?
She knows exactly what’s in there ! Trust me …
I also think there’s worse stuff but for some reason probably the kids he’s not gone there.
I honestly think that’s why she doesn’t give a shit about these court docs .. she’s thinking at least he didn’t put that in … imo lol
Either way she’s still a cunt 😀❤🕊

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Knitwit

VIP Member
this would be great, but why would Gloria tell Alice? Fear of paps seeing them maybe?
Elsie told Alice about the meeting which Ioan knew she would, which is why it had to look accidental. I'd take whatever Alice said Gloria said with a large pinch of salt. I think Gloria probably just nods and agrees to Alice's rantings to diffuse the situation and Alice would have been interrogating her about Bianca and will have embellished what she said

• Heart

House of Tea

VIP Member
Wasn’t there a thread title with lots of likes that got missed this time? Something about her being an abuser?
It was my suggestion a couple of threads back I think but got beaten!

I am putting it forward again but tweaked.
New title suggestion
Alice Evans abused Ioan Gruffudd. The court filings prove it.

Not funny, or witty, but it will come up in a search engine and direct more people here and to the Wiki

• Heart

Georgie883

VIP Member
I think Ioan was trying to get her to do something, anything to prize her out of her pit,when he asked her to clean the bar shelf. i bet he was 🤦🏻‍♂️When he saw the dolls. It’s things like this and her bejazzelled bags that lead me to believe there was something not right upstairs with her.

Thread title: Poor me, poor me, pour me another one! 😏

• Haha

Just William

VIP Member
I don't think Alice has ever had to care for the girls needs in any meaningful way. It's pretty clear that Ioan and Gloria did all the heavy lifting. She doesn't want to parent them full time because she's never had to do so. Without Gloria I truly believe she'd drop them at Ioan's and bail. Those recordings told me she is full of resentment as a mother. She has written repeatedly about how hard it is for her to be a single parent. This with a full time nanny actually parenting the girls. She can't cope. And I don't see her working to help to support them.
Agree, (y) all we ever see are posts about how hard it is & how much she has sacrificed or OTT sickly posts painting herself as mother of the year. She is too self absorbed & selfish to parent. She resents the time they take away from SM & drinking & that's with all the help she's always had.

1657928514644.png

Screenshot 2022-07-16 003601.png

1657928646678.png

1657928676173.png

She isn't fit to parent & hopefully the court will realise this. 🙏

• Sad
  • Heart

AsYouLikeIt

VIP Member
I also wonder with the whole Selma thing of it was just the MS comments Alice made. Selma is BFFs with Sarah Michelle Gellar who worked with Ioan on Ringer. Maybe SMG got a glimpse of what a psycho Alice is? Maybe she and Selma discussed it.

• Heart

House of Tea

VIP Member
What if Gloria has had enough. What then? Assuming 50:50 custody takes place it will be Ioan and Gloria. If Gloria’s plans change, who will take over her shift? It isn’t going to be Alice. She says it is hard being a single parent. Even harder to actually be one. Why on earth did she go through that painful IVF treatment if the end result is indifference from her. I think her “lifestyle”, how she lives now, is incompatible with being a parent. She probably resents the kids gettting in her way when she doesn’t want to be a mother. She wants them when she wants them, the rest of the time she wants them out of the way so she can lie in bed, befuddled and bitching on her socials.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

lulooo

VIP Member
I don't think we are going to be hearing from Alice for a while. Her whole life is about artifice which is why she shut down Ioan's fans who had got her measure all those years ago and now she has been exposed for the abuser she is. She dismissed Ioan's TRO evidence as 'understandable' because she had been 'ghosted' (ie. a man who would no longer take her abuse). But she can't explain away the evidence of the abuse of her own children which was recorded by them.

Since the dawn of social media, Alice has been presenting the 'perfect Hollywood family' on her Instagram with her much-loved children that she worked so hard to have, she then presented herself as the loving wife who was 'blindsided' after a relationship of 20 years evaporated because her husband was stolen by a bogan from the trailer parks with a kinetic fanny, leaving her as a single mother fighting for her children, her children who have been abandoned and are treated with disdain by their father, who are starving and going to be living on the streets.

As @welp pointed out what she was posting on social media was a very different story from what was actually going on in the Evan's House of Horrors.

View attachment 1419177

July 16, 2020, she photographed dead-eyed hostage Ioan who was trying to keep the peace by giving in to her demands and capturing the moon. She posted it with a ♥ emoji

View attachment 1419233

She also posted this 👇 when she had HIT IOAN ON THE HEAD. She can't bear the thought of innocent people being treated badly? Obviously doesn't regard her children as people or innocent if she can call her daughter 'a fucking bitch' or tell her 'babies they can fuck off if they don't stand up for me'.

View attachment 1419234

She has now been exposed by evidence from her own children. There is no coming back from this socially or professionally. I hate to think what is going on in that house at the moment but do think she is headed for court-ordered rehab and monitored visitation with Ioan getting 100% custody until she sorts herself out or doesn't. Pretty sure a judge would agree that the best way to cause the least disruption to the children is for Ioan to move back into his home while Alice goes to rehab
I don’t think Ioan could be expected to live in that house. The place where he suffered all of that abuse, and from where he fled with just the clothes on his back . He would be seeing The Abuser, and reliving the abuse everywhere he turned. I don’t know what the answer is, but a fresh start in a new home might be best for everyone in the end.

• Heart

A Little Grey

I have no doubt she has used coercive control to force him to have sex with her in the past. I think the sex at Christmas was a outright lie though. She said it because she thought he was having an affair with Ella Newton/someone else and wanted to cause problems. She is full of shit.
I think it was a lie too. I did the same, when I had my son I was in hospital for 10 days, his father used those 10 days to play happy homes with a friend of mine. On the day arriving home I found her earring in my bed. Anyway the second day home, she rang to ask him to go round to fix something, as I had been the one to answer the phone she asked how I was and how my first night back had been so I told her it was great, he was so attentive and we had a great night in bed, it was just like it was when we had first got together. It was my way of striking back, causing them to have a big argument. I think Alice did the same lied to cause an argument and to make ‘the other woman’ feel insecure.

• Heart
  • Sad

JoelFizz

VIP Member
Bloody hell these threads are moving fast. I was hoping Alice had been arrested or something! When are we going to get the photo of Big Al in handcuffs being led away in mid scream of "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!"

• Haha

Just William

VIP Member
One of my male friends was in a physical and emotionally abusive marriage for years. He is a very gentle quiet guy and just pacified his then wife to survive in the relationship and protect his Son (if she didn’t get her fix on him she would start on the young son.) He finally got the courage to leave but he had a breakdown shortly afterwards (From living in fight or flight mode for years.) He is now remarried and very happy.

His situation reminds me of Ioan’s. one photo that always gave me the chills is this one, but at the time, I couldn’t think why he looked so bad unless he was abusing booze and pills too…until the first lot of court papers and now the 71 pages, she was slowly killing him wasn’t she. 😔View attachment 1418417
This is just the saddest photo of Ioan. 🥺 His expressive eyes are both sad & dead, he looks beaten down & emotionally broken. 😞

Whilst I am so happy for him to have found love & happiness with Bianca 💞 (& you can see the huge change in him) at the same time he'll sadly never be free of Alice. It's heart breaking for him & the girls that they witnessed him being abused & I can't help but wonder the impact on how they feel about him as we know her PA was going on long before he left. The two instances he says she hit him I would sadly wager were not the only times. 😞 He still has a mountain to climb when it comes to his girls. This abusive cunt has caused 3 people so much harm I hope she rots. 🤬

I'm glad your friend found happiness like Ioan has. ❤

• Heart

BessieNessie

VIP Member
What came across very clearly to me from the custody application is that IG is scared of seeing his own daughter because she has been weaponised by Alice and at any point it could result in a false claim being made to CPS.
It's a horrible position to be in and he's already been threatened with it at least once publicly and who knows how often in private.
This is why he hasn't seen them because without therapy he is at risk from his own child, and it's very difficult to row back from that once it's happened.
Also Alice with her "tell me if he's creepy or weird with you" is her priming that bomb.....I'm sure she's also dropping hints to them about how Bianca looks really young etc etc. She is evil and will stop at nothing.
Spot on 👏🏼👏🏼

Alice going on about him dating a ‘young girl’ (who’s older than Ioan was when she dated him) then telling the girls to watch for him being creepy and weird is definitely coaching them to view him as ‘unhealthy and unsafe’.

Since she’s going that way she will also be reframing their childhood memories to fit that warped narrative and encouraging them to bring up memories that support that. Sadly, with enough subliminal encouragement those kind of memories can actually appear… only they’re not real and the person doesn’t realise that.

• Sick
  • Heart