Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #120 THE CAPS ARE ON, but Ioan's not home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Domestic Abuse is real - help is available:

Domestic Violence / Domestic Abuse Support
DV/DA and narcissistic abuse includes but is not limited to mental, emotional, and psychological abuse as well as physical, sexual, and financial abuse.

Unlike physical abuse, narcissistic abuse leaves no physical marks. A form of psychological and emotional abuse, it is invisible and difficult to prove. Yet, its effects are lasting and harmful.

For anyone (male or female) who would like to reach out for support here are some links below:

===============================
Countdown for AE's Permanent Restraining Order Hearing (02 August 2022):
Note: 02 August is mAlice's trifecta: the date for PRO Hearing, Alice's birth date, and the anniversary date of the marriage registration of IG and AE. (Wedding ceremony was held the following month.)
Countdown to Mediation Conference (31 August 2022):
Countdown to Custody Hearing (11 October 2022):
Link to Alice's GoFundMe:

• Heart
Reactions: 13
How fast can a battered up Prius, which has previously been eaten by a rat, go in a police chase? Asking for a dear drunk friend…

• Haha
Reactions: 46
How fast can a battered up Prius, which has previously been eaten by a rat, go in a police chase? Asking for a dear drunk friend…
This is why she has Gloria cos she likely can’t drive as she’s always wasted.

Reactions: 22
@AllDogsGoToHeaven I love it that so many of us love the Broads!!! It was only last month for me, and I remember seeing those sites in your pictures, beautiful! Have a glorious time my lovely xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I just noticed that Lucy Hale, who commented on one of Alice's kid posts a few weeks ago, no longer follows her. I wonder how many other blue ticks have wised up to her bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
So this is what AE rejected early on from what Loopy calls a "concern troll" Ann Buscho https://www.psychologytoday.com/int...03/open-letter-alice-evans-about-your-divorce

Here is how Collaborative Divorce works:
  1. You and Ioan Gruffudd agree to stay out of court because litigation is destructive to kids and families. This gives you control over your decisions. In court, a judge—who doesn’t even know you or your family—makes all the decisions.
  2. Collaborative Divorce is a confidential process, unlike litigation when everything becomes part of the public record.
  3. You agree to transparency and negotiating in good faith because that helps your family heal.
  4. Your Marital Settlement Agreement is binding when your attorneys file it with the courts, exactly the same way litigated agreements are binding.
So all her abusive behaviour could have stayed under wraps had AE agreed to play ball from the start. IG didn't want all the dirty laundry aired even though he wasn't the abusive party. Now AE's most faithful FM trolls are jumping ship and at this stage she has Cocksock, Loopy of the Amberii, Bulgarian paid troll and Pick me Please left and her reputation (never good anyway) is in tatters.

Own goal. Maybe the 'phenomenal scam' was the way to go mAlice? Too late now though.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
:ROFLMAO:
fNO1fzp.png

I wonder why Alice isnt dating him, he is exactly what she demanded from Ioan

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 71
Still catching up so apols for any repetition but:

E868B1D0-48A1-4099-8119-31FF3403A45E.jpeg

The last few remaining FMs to pretend this is a REAL Bianca quote in 5… 4… 3… 2…

‘Ladies’, how about you just watch the nude peloton ad instead.

Loopy, how about you just watch a rerun of the rugby.

oh wait, my bad

#notsorry 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thank you @Bridgeofsighs 🙏🏼💗
Thank you @StoneMountain 🙏🏼💗

Well done @MrsDimSum the title is BRILLIANT 😆🤣🤣

I’m chilled by her silence. This is how it must be for Ioan and his daughters (only 1,000 times worse). Alice’s outbursts are terrible and frequent but the quiet time in between isn’t much better. It’s loaded with apprehension, just watching and waiting for her next ferocious meltdown.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
So this is what AE rejected early on from what Loopy calls a "concern troll" Ann Buscho https://www.psychologytoday.com/int...03/open-letter-alice-evans-about-your-divorce

Here is how Collaborative Divorce works:
  1. You and Ioan Gruffudd agree to stay out of court because litigation is destructive to kids and families. This gives you control over your decisions. In court, a judge—who doesn’t even know you or your family—makes all the decisions.
  2. Collaborative Divorce is a confidential process, unlike litigation when everything becomes part of the public record.
  3. You agree to transparency and negotiating in good faith because that helps your family heal.
  4. Your Marital Settlement Agreement is binding when your attorneys file it with the courts, exactly the same way litigated agreements are binding.
So all her abusive behaviour could have stayed under wraps had AE agreed to play ball from the start. IG didn't want all the dirty laundry aired even though he wasn't the abusive party. Now AE's most faithful FM trolls are jumping ship and at this stage she has Cocksock, Loopy of the Amberii, Bulgarian paid troll and Pick me Please left and her reputation (never good anyway) is in tatters.

Own goal. Maybe the 'phenomenal scam' was the way to go mAlice? Too late now though.
One of many examples of Alice shooting herself in the foot because she thought she was being clever. Ioan was a gent trying to keep everything quiet, private and give Alice another chance to put their daughters first.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
View attachment 1421213
She abuses her own kids. Please get your thesaurus out and look up the words enabler, defender of abuser and wankpuffin.
No matter what other evidence there is, the kids sent that to their dad. Please continue to defend. Doesn’t he claim to be a child who has been hurt by an adult?
I’m giving him too much credence, they’re all a bunch of cunts.

I would say Lupenis of the Alicii but wouldn’t that suggest there was more than a motley crew of four?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
View attachment 1421213
So dated and submitted video and phone evidence of Alice, Ioan, Ella & Elsie isn’t evidence? What a prat. I can’t wait to read his high school English essay with highfalutin words which deflect, romanticise Alice as the tragic heroin(e) and tell us nothing though. 👍

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
A07CB81A-B46B-4BE9-A3BD-488B3EE15442.jpeg

Excuse this. Elsie is 8 years old. Ella (the witch according to her mother) is 12.
What context or what distress excuses this?
She was dumped two years ago.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 76
View attachment 1421254
Excuse this. Elsie is 8 years old. Ella (the witch according to her mother) is 12.
What context or what distress excuses this?
She was dumped two years ago.
I can’t imagine an 8 (or 12 year old) trying to appease their angry, deranged mother and film this horror show for their dad to see because he’s illegally not allowed to see them. So brave and clever, but obviously sad as it’s desperate. 🙁this also blows Alice’s claims that the children are “protected” by her re the divorce out the water. She protects them from absolutely nothing.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I can’t imagine an 8 (or 12 year old) trying to appease their angry, deranged mother and film this horror show for their dad to see because he’s illegally not allowed to see them. So brave and clever, but obviously sad as it’s desperate. 🙁this also blows Alice’s claims that the children are “protected” by her re the divorce out the water. She protects them from absolutely nothing.
They need protecting from their own mother. It is utterly tragic.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I guess JD and IG are United in that they now both have the same stray wolf issue.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
As much as I do think she needs to remain quiet and away from SM. I'm terrified of the silence and what she is doing with those girls. I'd have expected some sort of "love bombing" and "look at me I'm a great mother" to try and disprove IG's evidence!

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.