Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #119 Quit the drink, ditch the brother, get off the floor and - Be A Mother!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now this . I still have to drive by my ex's house and our business - it's on a main road in and out of our village - and 22 years on I still get anxious! He can't live back in that house. The PTSD will never stop.
I recently moved back to the city I lived in with my ex. I plucked up the courage to drive past our old house. I moved out 10 years ago and he doesn't live there anymore yet I still got the tension in my shoulders, a dry mouth and that dripping feeling in my stomach. It never goes away.

Reactions: 32
And THIS is the photo she selected to celebrate their anniversary.

That happy day when 2 became 1...or in this case Alice absorbed Ioan
I have a lot of thoughts about her shoes

Joking aside, the body language there is just so off for a wedding photo. He looks stoic and resigned, like “ok, it’s done now”…and she’s exerting ownership of him as usual. It just doesn’t look like an equal relationship in any sense. Makes me feel sad.

Reactions: 21
Dear God. Was anyone ever more conceited and pompous without reason or merit for their swollen-headedness? He's an absolute and utter joke.
This is the 'quality' of person nAlice attracts. I cannot wait until 2nd August.
You’re so much more polite than me & still get the point across xx

Reactions: 12
She’s like a Tom cat marking it’s territory

Reactions: 17
In that case both you and Claudia can go and sit on the naughty step for a while and think really hard about your behaviour. When both of you can promise to be better behaved you can come back and join us all
We are going to be waiting a bloody long time for those 2 gorgeous turds to moderate
their behaviour!

Reactions: 16
Kyle and Jackie O Sydney although I’m pretty sure they knew she was bonkers they just used her and she them

Reactions: 12
Abusive partners expect their spouses to meet all their needs including sex. Alice would have demanded sex the same way she demanded everything else. It’s self evident at this point. She was abusive in every other area except that? Not a chance.

She publicly said he had ED, we already know to times that by ten to get an idea of what she was saying in the house. He was doing everything to appease her and to minimise her insane rages. E V E R Y T H I N G.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
I never knew ‘Phil Mitchell’ was Tony Ten Pints

‘I look like Im about to kick someones head in’
Yey ok Tony Tippee cup
So does she tbf !

Reactions: 33
btw one other aspect: Ioan mentions that he hired somebody to monitor custody exchanges for safery reasons. He probably has witnesses for almost all incidents (besides the girls, but they obviously will and should not get involved here).

Reactions: 39
And thank you too @ReturningthePearls to give a little more context, my addiction, tablet wise was initially to pain meds, after I had been prescribed initially due to pain due to old horse riding falls. I noticed that at work (bullying, intimidation etc) was easier coped with when I'd taken my tablets, therefore tolerance, therefore had to take more & more. Was about 7-8 years. When I just got tired of trying to hide it. " My Mama Bear" asked yet again what it was - so I told her. From there I got professional help. That was over 10 years ago. The relief is instant, well for me, to get it off my chest. I've had OCD since I was about 13 & I do struggle, everything can become an addiction or OCD with me.

Reactions: 24
Lupine can get himself to fuck, when he gets there fuck off some more and roll himself into the fucking sea.
The children (!!!!) have supplied video evidence of them being verbally abused by their mother. Wether you believe the evidence submitted about what went on with Alice and Ioan isn’t quite true, you believe the children. Surely that stupid cunt learned that on his internet lawyer course.
There is tangible evidence you utter freakshow , advocate for those girls.

Reactions: 35
Morning angel face

agree with all of the above

Reactions: 14
He’d be lucky to kick a daffodil these days! Muppet!

Unless the daffodil deserved it!!!
Probably be one of those snide daffodils you get .. taking the piss out of her hair colour and obvs being a Welsh symbol won’t do it no favours !!
Get it Tony !! Fckin daffs !!

Reactions: 14
Oh I wasn't saying the tablets were at fault, or everybody who uses them. Used correctly I know they are life savers for sleep. It was expensive for me, the amount I ended up taking & not through the dr/GP. I just feel Alice is on dodgy ground with anything/ everything else she takes, along with alcohol. And is dangerous if she is the adult in that house with Ella & Elsie. Didn't mean any offence

Reactions: 6
Morning @claudiarocks

I’m off on one already. If cosplaying Perry Mason has knowledge of other evidence to disprove this why hasn’t Alice submitted it to the actual court. Not the court of a couple of fuckwits on Twitter and her loser sack of utter horse shit brother? Eh??
Everything in those court documents is filed under oath you lawyer for dummies mis-reading clown-face bastard.

Reactions: 28
btw one other aspect: Ioan mentions that he hired somebody to monitor custody exchanges for safery reasons. He probably has witnesses for almost all incidents (besides the girls, but they obviously will and should not get involved here).
That tells you that when he was picking up and/or dropping them off Alice lost her shit. I’m picturing pulling clothes off/or up, throwing oneself on the ground, screaming and crying all in front of kids. Custody exchanges were obviously a major issue to hire someone. Then he also hires someone to go with him to the house to pick up belongings. All red flags for abuse.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.