Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #119 Quit the drink, ditch the brother, get off the floor and - Be A Mother!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mentioned this before but there was a study recently that a huge amount of men (women too, but it's more common for men) dont marry out of love but convenience. Basically they start dating someone hot or someone stable and then when they reach a certain age they feel pressured to marry, but seperating is not an option because re-building a new relationship takes too long, so they just take what they have.

No idea if this was the case for Ioan here, I actually think he was besotted (and totally blinded by love), but when they married he was 34. That's definitely the age range where this stuff is common.

Agreed. I didn't take it to be an affair. I took it to be one of the awful things she has done on social media.
I don't think so. She says she wants somebody that laughs about her parking lot video and accepts her horrific social media behavior (only implied the latter, but it was the cause of the argument so obvious), then says that he didnt forgive her for that one mistake, implying that without that mistake he would be laughing about the parking lot video and accept her Social Media behavior, so going by that it can't be Social Media stuff.

I was thinking it might be about something she did about his mom, but she would never call that a mistake.

Btw, I cannot give you evidence for this because her twitter is down but you can take my word for this: just 3-4 days before she announced their seperation she replied to someone (one of those viral tweets that asks people about what things they have done etc etc) that she cheated in a very weird tone, as if she regrets it, it was super weird, it didnt sound like it was about Picasso, even if I shrugged it off and assumed it was about him.

Which of her fans posted this?
awf

Reactions: 20
The “oh I listen to everything you say” I find especially chilling and wise. It says everything about how predictable and consistently awful that woman’s behaviour is…and it’s coming from an 11 or 12 year old (not sure of precise date) who sadly has wisdom far beyond her years thanks to her womb hotel. Alice is just a black hole sucking the joy and good out of everything to feed her very fragile ego for a short time, it’s terrifying.

Reactions: 27
And look at how Ioan is holding that baby. He’s holding her so protectively and obviously adores her, and the jealous cunt can’t stand it!

Reactions: 17
this would be great, but why would Gloria tell Alice? Fear of paps seeing them maybe?

Reactions: 7
Even so he’s got quite beautiful eyes - I’d not noticed them before nAlice drew attention to them
They are lovely eyes, aren't they? But oh my gosh, how sad they look; just want to give him a hug. He was in a really, really bad place. His family must be thanking God that he found the strength to break away. Really wishing the best for him, his girls and all those who love and support him

Reactions: 27
My personal speculation is that perhaps they struck up at friendship towards the end of Season 3 and Bianca had asked him for help getting a producer or people on board for her Ray of Sunshine project. If they were a close cast it is possible he wanted help out others starting in the industry. Maybe they got chatting and the friendship developed. I think Bianca always planned to move to LA for the Ray of Sunshine project and would've told Ioan that. Obviously in June 2021 the friendship became romantic and he said, "Why don't you meet me in France before you move to LA?" She said yes and the rest is history. I wouldn't be surprised if the relationship wasn't even consummated until she came to see him in France. This is just my opinion and speculation!

Reactions: 28
this would be great, but why would Gloria tell Alice? Fear of paps seeing them maybe?
Elsie told Alice about the meeting which Ioan knew she would, which is why it had to look accidental. I'd take whatever Alice said Gloria said with a large pinch of salt. I think Gloria probably just nods and agrees to Alice's rantings to diffuse the situation and Alice would have been interrogating her about Bianca and will have embellished what she said

Reactions: 31
Alongside full time/whenever there’s an Alice tantrum Gloria parenting and being with their dad up until last July, there’s also school which takes up a massive chunk of the day/year when you don’t work. She has given up SO MUCH.

Reactions: 7
I’ve been saying this for ages! Maybe even in the first threads but my opinion usually got poo pooed. I still stand by it now.

Reactions: 9
@Autisteuse, My dad was also an alcoholic and I saw him in some complete states, he was abusive to myself, sister and my mum. I took the decision to not see him anymore when I was about 14. I'm sorry you had to go through such an awful experience

who'll be eating slops in jail for lying ??? ha ha can't wait for ya selfies biatch !!

Reactions: 21
And of course, no attorney would ever see through her machinations. They will read her emails, look at each other with amazed understanding, and say "There's no way we can continue to represent IG. It would be cosmically wrong. We must help Alice! To the La Jolla house! And fire IG as a client!"

Totally realistic. IGs attorneys will be snookered into losing their law licenses (and losing a major malpractice suit that will be used in professional responsibility case books for generations) to take on a nightmare of a client...for free. We know that even if she had the money, she wouldn't pay her bills.

I can see Anne Kiley doing a complete 180 and offering to represent Alice pro bono once she finds out Alice has tweets from the sister of the wardrobe assistant who dressed extras on a show he worked on two years ago.

.... I mean total game changer that.

Sorry Brad you'll have to wait.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.