Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cheezychips

Chatty Member
I wonder what came first, the ill health claims, or the drinking and taking strong sedatives... it's possible she suffered from fatigue after having the second E and being older. Im a similar age to her when she would have gone through that pregnancy and if I were carrying a baby now I'd really, really struggle,as my physical health is not great, so did her problems begin after pregnancy 1,or 2? I would guess alcoholand prescription meds used on a frequent basis would make a person feel like shit. And Alice seems to carry the "histrionic" personality trait, any little ache, pain, or health issue would become magnified by 100.and I'm sure, in the begging no, Ioan would have been worried about her and this may have played right into her hands. She would have enjoyed the extra attention ND in turn this could have created a vicious circle but iaon is an intelligent man and it wouldn't have taken long to begin to see through this. The meds she's mentioned being on, pain and mood related, do not mix with alcohol and can be detrimental to one's health if used in combination on a regukarbasis so they probably contributed to her feeling awful and instead if accepting this and doing something about it she continued, because she wanted to.

I hope you guys understand where I'm coming from, basically she might have had issues, but then taken meds to treat along with alcohol which amplified said issues, then she's thinking the issues are becoming worse but not down to her actions, so continues drinking and taking meds. and excuse any typos please, I'm using predictive text as a portion if my eyesight has gone and the rest is a blurry mess due to a migraine with aura (I despise them but get them multipleimes per day during certain periods so have had to learn to live with it)

OK my vision um tot lly buggered bow. Hope I have enough time to edit fgus for typos after its gone 😂😞

If the above comment of mine is incoherent can someone report to have it deletedplease. Iv should have waited till I could see to post, I could when I began talking but I'm cantnow

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Josephine Shaker

I just love how all the FMs are like: I’ll reserve judgement until I hear Alice’s side or I won’t read the court papers etc and yet have no qualms about fully supporting her against Ioan? Hoe does that work?

rainynightinsoho

I don’t think he wanted to. I would say the manipulation started very early on and then the threats not too soon after. Examples like “I have on one but you” “ you can’t leave me, I will die”
Love bombing when he got cold feet.
Then the threats “ if you leave I will write an article” don’t forget his career had been going strong last thing he needed was an upset girlfriend threatening to ruin it. I do not think for one second threats to ruin him started recently

RD still going strong posting Bogan slurs against Bianca few days ago. Sicko she is
Ive never understood why he married her, especially as it was anything but whirlwind - when I could kind of have understood it. But after 7 years he must have known what she was like.

I think she made him feel guilty about wanting children and being older than him. ”I’ve wasted 7 years with you. I wanted BABIES and now I’ve missed my chance etc etc”. I think Ioan may have felt that he had to marry her because he would have felt guilty if he didn’t.

The wedding photos are just grim.

• Sad
  • Heart

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
I hope Alice's silence is because she is busy writing her response, that would be a read

of course Alice said they were set up. WHO CARES B*tch
Those pap shots are paying for her boxes of wine. How much did she get for her levitating boots pap shot?

she is busy writing her response... She is faking letters from the kids as we speak.

Dear Judge

My 9 month hotel, Alice is the most creative, hard-working, funny and most outstanding person ever. She deserves the world so please give her whatever she asks for.

Ella.

• Haha
  • Wow

WinterSolstice

VIP Member
That ghoul Perez Hilton has written about the custody filing. It's a pretty bad take as expected.

did he not publicise her gofundme?

What a meanie!

I hope he donated.

THE RANCID FUCKING CUNT.

oops sahhhrrrreee 🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

JoelFizz

VIP Member
Seriously? Just yuck, yuck and more yuck!! I haven't seen the wife tweet in a while either, wonder if she is staying out of it all now?
There's been a few unconfirmed reports of SimpleTone being a massive perv. I think someone in this thread might have had personal experience of his creepy DMs??

As for the wife, it's more than likely SimpleTone created her as a sock account and she actually has nothing to do with it since the tweet style is much the same as SimpleTone. The jury is still out on whether SimpleTone is actually Alice too.

• Sick
  • Wow

claudiarocks

VIP Member
Well, according to the latest, sockbro has announced that she will be back along with an Eminem song (Without me) and some tweet about the Lyrics 🙄 So, I’m taking that means on Twitter, she used to be her nastiest on there and in her element trolling trolls back and forth. She saved her ‘nice’ persona for her IG accounts.
I love how they’ve tried to get him a kidney off a donor agency by copying them in … only to be told they don’t do that type of donnors lmfao
The helpful soul has since deleted said post begging one for him 😂🤣😂🤣 the agencies reply is still there though
These fckin people 🙄😳🤣😂🍸🍸🚬🚬

• Haha
  • Wow

Jemadah

VIP Member
Why is she not on twitter? (As herself I mean)
She clearly doesn't give a fuck about the restraining order....doesn't have a lawyer she has to obey anymore (or try to until she gets pissed)
So what is stopping her? It's not like she's behaving herself on Instagram.
Perhaps because she can't control the narrative by deleting responses she dislikes on Twitter? Even if she deletes her initial tweet the replies and retweets would live on, whereas she can delete comments on her own Insta posts if she doesn't like them. Not that this makes sense since we already know receipts are forever even if she does delete on Insta.

(Edited) Jinx, M33L4 - but you make a good extra point about people being able to send her pics and screenshots on Twitter.

• Heart

Diamonds60

VIP Member
Alice says that Gloria can present evidence in court to help her. Alice is a lair. It’s obvious Gloria is team E and E, and is on ioans side. She would never have pulled the car over when they saw him otherwise. Carry on gas lighting Alice not even Gloria is on your side.

• Heart

klarakluckbag

VIP Member
Now this kind of thing is funny within a normal marriage or relationship. Me and my husband do silly stuff like this, I've put googly eyes on his photos, he puts his bloody Lego model car in front of my favourite ornament. I put all of the dvd's in his LOTR box set, into the wrong boxes, so that every time he put a film on, he would realise (half an hour later) that it was the wrong one (that was bloody great, he used to get so annoyed, me and our son would have to leave the room as we were laughing so much 😂) He used to change my phone alerts, the worst was just some bloke yelling my name every time I got a text message, that was fun at work 😬

These things are a laugh when they're between a couple or within a normal family dynamic. They're not for public consumption, no-one cares if my old man puts the wrong film on, it's not funny to anyone else. Alice's little "pranks" have no real humour or affection behind them, like all narcissists/swivel-eyed loons, she has absolutely no actual sense of humour.

• Heart
  • Haha