Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

welp

VIP Member
I just love how all the FMs are like: I’ll reserve judgement until I hear Alice’s side or I won’t read the court papers etc and yet have no qualms about fully supporting her against Ioan? Hoe does that work?
but yknow the funny thing is before the TRO if you tried to argue that there are two sides to it Alice would aggresively shut you down with: "no there is only one side, mine is the only truth" - and they all went with it. Despite the crazy contradictions and backstory.

It's crazy what people do for blue check approval and to fight for female toxicity

Reactions: 29

claudiarocks

VIP Member
That was a very crass IG bio especially after what happened in Ulvade (apologies if spelt wrong).
Not half as offensive as the pic of her pointing a gun on the same day as it happened… she’s fckin oblivious to anything that isn’t Alice I’m afraid cause she’s a cnut 🍸🍸🚬🚬

• Angry

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
Absolutely right. I suspect that she's cheated on Ioan a few times and he's just either not known or ignored it. But he bears the brunt of the accusation when he left her.
I'm sure she made it all his fault when she cheated on him. That's what narc's do.

"If you were a better man/friend/lover/better looking/had bigger boobs (oops sorry that was my ex-husband) then I wouldn't have been forced to cheat on you!!!!"

• Sad
  • Wow

BigBonedBuzzard

VIP Member
And THIS is the photo she selected to celebrate their anniversary.

That happy day when 2 became 1...or in this case Alice absorbed Ioan :mad:
Ioan is looking out to the sea waiting for the kraken to finally snatch her.

Is there any photo from their wedding that looks normal? You know, smiles? Happiness? Tender looks?

• Haha
  • Heart

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
Anyone else wonder if Alice will end up living with sockbro in his counsel flat? Did I do my British right? I mean she's never going to work in that town again and she doesn't seem to understand laws...

Wonder if Anne needs to file an injunction against her? 🤔 To not take the girls.

Though an attempt would get Ioan 100% custody. You can't even move between the states here without permission from the other parent. We call that "kidnapping." 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart

Ally Pally

VIP Member
Let’s hope she’s actually read the court papers she’s been served with and is finally having a “Road to Damascus” moment.
Although I fear it’s more likely she’s just upped the booze intake and has been yelling at the girls. And Gloria.
I really hope she isn't telling Elsie that it's her fault for speaking with her Father but I wouldn't put it past her, she needs her arse slung in prison for what she's put these two children through.

• Sad
  • Heart

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Question to the legal people: those things Ioan asked for (reunification therapy, individual therapy, SM ban etc.), am I right assuming that this will be decided to be granted on 11th october (or August 31st) and not anytime sooner?

in a way all this shit is crazy frustrating, he should have hammered her from the start in court instead of giving her 3 months to settle (yes, legally what he did is better because he showed clear intention to sort this out peacefully but it was never going to happen), I hope he no longer gives her this sort of breathing space

it makes sense that Alice has no lawyer atm, (that we know of) they would all push her to agree on therapy herself in order to show the judge that she has good intentions
Yes. Custody issues and the request for therapy and reunification will be determined at the October hearing if Ioan and Alice don't agree to an arrangement in mediation before the October hearing date. Now, there's a snowball chance in hell of that happening, and any lawyer that Alice would hire would try to get her to play ball, but she's clearly so unhinged that I highly doubt she would come to any sort of agreement or go to therapy. The August hearing is solely to determine whether the restraining order should be made permanent.

• Sad

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
ive spent way too long thinking about this today

I wonder if there’s some punctuation missing (perhaps it fell in a wine bottle) maybe she meant ‘Your eyes look like Vaginas, and they’re saggy’ rather than a saggy vagina
I just imagine that it was Miss Evans checking out her muff with a hand mirror for grey hairs (Sex and the City style) and called out in horror 'SAGGY VAGINA, MY EYES!!!'

• Haha

rainynightinsoho

“The normal him is a mess of anxiety, anger, paranoia and frustration“.

Change “him” to “me”. Her projection is unbelievable. She’s succinctly summed up her own personality in four words. Aaaarrgh.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

AsYouLikeIt

VIP Member
you know, I went back and checked Amy Douglas' claims from back in october about the relationship because the latest court filings have definitely made her a more reliable witness now given that we now know that Alice was hostile towards him and threatening with divorce even before he even raised the topic of divorce.

Some things are interesting, especially this one: We know that Ioan signed a three year deal for Harrow, but it was never ruled out for it to get more seasons. Was this off the table because of Alice? Alternatively does "quit the show" mean that Alice pushed Ioan this far that he actually left the shooting before Queenland ordered them to close down? Btw, she later delete the tweet about him quiting the show because of this.

Either way I think Alice was a huge obstacle for his career: this (we kinda knew already because she was furiously tweeting against the producer at the time) and all the other rumours over the years are strong indicator. I dont personally see Ioan as a great actor, but many A-listers aren't, there is a lot more to it than this, and not having a devil as a wife to disturb is one of them.
View attachment 1418949
View attachment 1418950
View attachment 1418951
View attachment 1418952
View attachment 1418953
View attachment 1418954
View attachment 1418955
View attachment 1418956
View attachment 1418957
View attachment 1418958
The last one is now 🔥

Also her sister made one not to the public known claim too, namely that Ioan and Bianca started dating around July 2021 (which checks out with them saying June 2021). It's quite telling that those people have matching stories about this, but Team Alice doesnt (e.g. Lin claimed that Bianca has been living in LA since 2018, according to Alice).
My personal speculation is that perhaps they struck up at friendship towards the end of Season 3 and Bianca had asked him for help getting a producer or people on board for her Ray of Sunshine project. If they were a close cast it is possible he wanted help out others starting in the industry. Maybe they got chatting and the friendship developed. I think Bianca always planned to move to LA for the Ray of Sunshine project and would've told Ioan that. Obviously in June 2021 the friendship became romantic and he said, "Why don't you meet me in France before you move to LA?" She said yes and the rest is history. I wouldn't be surprised if the relationship wasn't even consummated until she came to see him in France. This is just my opinion and speculation!

• Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
She’s a triple threat. Gives you the ick, the boak AND motion sickness. Hand clap for a fanny.

• Haha

Tabitha D

VIP Member
This pic is very telling. He's totally smothered.

Never marry someone because you hope you can fix them. Hard lesson learned for Ioan.
“You saved my life”?
That does rather point to her having engaged some high drama ultimatum in order to persuade him to marry her. Which seems in keeping with what we know of her personality type.

• Sick
  • Heart

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
It will be very interesting to see his performance in The Reunion given that this was filmed while Alice was everything happened
I don't think the Reunion was as bad for him as the last season of Harrow in that he had Bianca. He looked genuinely happy in that reveal photo despite all the SM abuse.

Alice going on about him dating a ‘young girl’ (who’s older than Ioan was when she dated him) then telling the girls to watch for him being creepy and weird is definitely coaching them to view him as ‘unhealthy and unsafe’.

Since she’s going that way she will also be reframing their childhood memories to fit that warped narrative and encouraging them to bring up memories that support that. Sadly, with enough subliminal encouragement those kind of memories can actually appear… only they’re not real and the person doesn’t realise that.
mAlice has previous with this. She insinuated that her dad wasn't safe either and couldn't be trusted with his own grandkids. Pure poison.

One of my male friends was in a physical and emotionally abusive marriage for years. He is a very gentle quiet guy and just pacified his then wife to survive in the relationship and protect his Son (if she didn’t get her fix on him she would start on the young son.) He finally got the courage to leave but he had a breakdown shortly afterwards (From living in fight or flight mode for years.) He is now remarried and very happy.

His situation reminds me of Ioan’s. one photo that always gave me the chills is this one, but at the time, I couldn’t think why he looked so bad unless he was abusing booze and pills too…until the first lot of court papers and now the 71 pages, she was slowly killing him wasn’t she. 😔View attachment 1418417
I posted that pic previously with the caption 'That man has seen some shit'.

Now we have some idea of exactly what that shit was. Still think he might have hidden the worst stuff to protect the kids.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart