Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AsYouLikeIt

VIP Member
There is one thing I want to throw out here, I mentioned that theory before but it has now gained more credibility.

We know now that she (allegedly) sexually harrassed him in front of the girls by exposing herself and we now know that things were not like they appeared in 2020.

Alice (or a friend that Alice confirmed) claimed that he moved into a hotel in xmas 2020 and then Alice dragged him back home. She then claimed they had sex on xmas and new year, and that they were kissing. I found it very weird that this would happen this way. And perhaps he just shagged her because its cheaper than a sex worker or because he tried to pacify her or it's all lies. But if true this sounds very suspicious and if gender roles were reversed everyone would assume that it happened without consent.

I didnt want to outright say it at the time (I only implied it), but given that Alice has pretty much ticked off all forms of abuse besides this by now. And given that it makes sense that a man like Ioan who wants to be believable for all range of roles would perhaps not reveal immediately everything that has been done to him (see the physical abuse that he only now mentioned) I really can no longer rule that out. And sadly we have been in large pretty spot on with this sort of stuff so far.

especially given that he totally believed everything Alice said before Ioan said a word (so much for complex context) and attacked everyone who "two sides it" with "it's digusting to discredit the prime witness of an abuse case"

Advocate my ass
I have no doubt she has used coercive control to force him to have sex with her in the past. I think the sex at Christmas was a outright lie though. She said it because she thought he was having an affair with Ella Newton/someone else and wanted to cause problems. She is full of shit.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28

M33L4

VIP Member
All the whining 🐒🐒🐒 about how unfair it is poor Alice is gagged & can't give her side of the story. WTF! Are we in The Twilight Zone? 🦇💀
The bitch hasn't stopped spewing 'her side' all over SM. 🙄🙄🙄

View attachment 1417279
Negating the fact that the children took the video that Alice then posted on her Instagram. Proving at least that is true. Ioan sounded calm and measured despite not knowing he was being recorded. Marjorie anyone? Car park incident anyone?

• Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
Morning @claudiarocks 🥰

I’m off on one already. If cosplaying Perry Mason has knowledge of other evidence to disprove this why hasn’t Alice submitted it to the actual court. Not the court of a couple of fuckwits on Twitter and her loser sack of utter horse shit brother? Eh??
Everything in those court documents is filed under oath you lawyer for dummies mis-reading clown-face bastard.

• Heart
  • Haha

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
Well, I have seen several FM'S claiming we don't know what Ioan did off videos and voice recordings to make Alice call her daughter's names and scream at them.
"Ioan knows how to push all her buttons", direct quote.

Shades of every psychopathic murderer in history. They made me do it.

So not surprised the incel pontificator has decided to go with that defense.

Last edited:
  • Sick

AnneinHever

VIP Member
He did look so different to now. We got slated for saying he was thin and drained but he looks completely different now! He WAS thin, drained and exhausted and you could see it
Even I have noticed how much better he looks these days, and I don’t even find him attractive.
He looks younger, happier and more relaxed.

• Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
Probably be one of those snide daffodils you get .. taking the piss out of her hair colour and obvs being a Welsh symbol won’t do it no favours !!
Get it Tony !! Fckin daffs !! 🌼
47F6FDB6-C7C3-41DE-A384-2E17ED8F2E29.jpeg

Tone would lose a fight with one of these. Fucking wet wipe.

• Haha

BessieNessie

VIP Member
Abusive partners expect their spouses to meet all their needs including sex. Alice would have demanded sex the same way she demanded everything else. It’s self evident at this point. She was abusive in every other area except that? Not a chance.

She publicly said he had ED, we already know to times that by ten to get an idea of what she was saying in the house. He was doing everything to appease her and to minimise her insane rages. E V E R Y T H I N G. 😞 😞

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
In other news I can't believe Alice has chosen the cameo platform to come out of the rock she's been hiding under with a saggy as fuck FILTERED neck and had the audacity to say Ioan had what he had when that's not even anything?!
My new name for mAlice’s neck. Saggy foreskin neck! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27

M33L4

VIP Member
Let’s see him post this one … 🎵🎤 the lyrics are him/her to a T 👌🏻
Sing along all .. you know the words 🎵🎤
That’ll teach me. Had that full blast. Pretty sure another mimsy baby came firing out.
Haven’t told you lately, I love you 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
I'm gutted as the sockbro is quoting Emimen (I can't spell tonight!) Why can't he use someone from his own generation??!
His wife is about 16 years younger than he is. He is totes down with the millennials. Amazeballs.

• Haha

welp

VIP Member
I dont know if I simply cant think into how a kids mind work, but now knowing what actually happened it makes me wonder if the kids really are so anti-Bianca: it's clear now that Alice wanted to divorce before this (or at least gave them the impression), the whole homewrecker narrative, no matter if they had an affair or not, completely falls apart this way. This is actually a scenario where normally kids would be happy about it that a
somebody makes daddy happy again. Alice must have dripped a truck load amount of poison into their ears. OTOH this could be promising that if they are older and understand relationship dynamics better they will probably more likely "forgive" him.

• Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
One, two, one, two, three go
Clap your hands
Tweet
Wave your hands
Hitch a ride
Sneeze
Go for a sleep
Lets see you beg
Now tweet
Sleep
Fucko man!
Sound your foghorn voice
Ring the bell
Okay
Kiss
Comb your no hair
Wave your hands come on wave your hands
CockSiblingMan!
Wooooo
Clap your hands now you’re looking really good
Now you've got the hang of it were gonna do it one more time
We’re gonna do it again
Sorry for the niche post 🤣🤣🤣
Just realised most of you won’t have a clue who or what Blacklace Superman is. 😆

• Haha

Tabitha D

VIP Member
Those shoes are so fugly for a bride on her wedding day and soooo unflattering on Alice.
They make her feet look enormous.
And it’s just the strangest wedding photo. Everyone is grim faced. No one’s even pretending it’s a happy occasion.

• Haha