Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #118 We stand with Ioan Gruffudd. We stand with Elsie & Ella.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
RE: Alice’s old IG photo (where she adjusted the caption) on the same day she sent Ioan an abusive voicemail:

I ain’t got an issue with her wearing wigs, actually—I wear them, too! (Someone talk wigs with me in the Tattle Turds thread sometime.❤)

-The filters get me.
-Her youthful photos paired up against B’s current photos get me.
-Her smug personality gets me.
-Her claims that cattiness and vengeful behavior are “not her way” when it pretty clearly fuckin is gets me.
-Her nasty, instigative, impulsive IG captions get me.
-And if she DOES write them captions, then her instant-deletions get me. (When I say tit I say it with my fuckin chest, don’t be a pussy, Alice.)

Among other stuff. Lots and lots and LOTS of other stuff…
Plus that was quite an old photo she was trying to pass off as recent.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I just want to add that she hasn’t chosen the Abuser of her own free will, she has been manipulated and terrorised into it.
I said this up thread, she’s an emotional hostage and absolutely none of it is her fault she’s in survival mode

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Needed this tonight. One of the hoard became an octopus and I'm wrestling a fat foot into a onesie..had not great thoughts about myself as a parent. Ended up giving raspberries on fat feet and tummies. It's hard as a parent to give yourself props. But I can say I am a better parent than Alice by 1000%.

View attachment 1415368
I so identify with this.

Even now, as a Nana, I feel guilt about the times I think I "failed" as a parent.

But you know what, like you, I tried my best to do the best I could, to be the best mum and parent for my children (which includes my stepchildren).

I broke a cycle of abuse (CSA and physical) - my children (and siblings) never experienced that from me and knew I would do everything in my power to protect them.

I met all their basic needs, along with the support of a loving partner (eventually, first one not so much), and we even managed to provide some small luxuries like family holidays and paying for extra-curricular activities for them by both of us working - literally and figuratively - together and bloody hard.

My children have all grown up to be reasonably well balanced, happy, successful (in whatever path/career they chose to follow, no matter how difficult or challenging) and are civilised and valued contributing members of society and their communities.

Most importantly, they know - and knew as they were growing up, especially through those difficult teenage years - that they were/are loved and that we were/are proud of them and supported them in what they wanted to achieve.

There may have been times when I felt a bit frustrated with them ("bend the knee" 🤣) but the love for your children is not always expressed in "fun" ways - it's expressed in consistency, stability, routine, structure, reliability, safety. Not in burdening them with adult worries, but also not leading them to have false expectations (no, we can't afford that expensive 50k a year school, but you don't need to worry that we can't meet the bills).

So don't be hard on yourself - you or any other parent out there currently going through the highs & throes of raising a family. As long as you are doing your best, as long as you recognise that the ways of mAlice the Abuser are not the right ways of parenting, then you can't be on the wrong path.
Be kind to yourself, big hugs to your kids, and let's all hope and pray that the Es (including the furry one 🐾) will soon be feeling the sense of contentment and security that I am sure your little ones experience.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Imagine Bianca and Ioan lying in bed together receiving the emails and seeing her post this tit to her Instagram at same time. Like I would be roaring.
(the imagery is just to piss off a certain lurker 😉)
I bet they spoon 💣🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No we’re their parents. 1965-1980 Alice is more on the boomer side in her age, attitude and behaviour but Ioan is bang in the middle of gen X and he seems a lot more youthful than her in his lifestyle and outlook.
Oh, I know I'm a millennial buy get so confused by all the different labels lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I have been thinking about what Welp said about a set up over the video. She’s right. I can completely see it now. I suspect that 2 people in that family were ganging up on Ioan over a long period of time, well before the divorce. One was groomed by the other to do so. So much evidence of it too. Stealing money, hacking, provacative messages. I’m not blaming Ella for this, she’s a child. This is all on Alice but I can see what’s going on here.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Did Alice Abuser finally blown up twitter and not just her own?

It seems down for me

I have been thinking about what Welp said about a set up over the video. She’s right. I can completely see it now. I suspect that 2 people in that family were ganging up on Ioan over a long period of time, well before the divorce. One was groomed by the other to do so. So much evidence of it too. Stealing money, hacking, provacative messages. I’m not blaming Ella for this, she’s a child. This is all on Alice but I can see what’s going on here.
Yes it's the "I can't wait for the lawyers" bit (from Ella) that got me thinking this.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Raise them hands high if you think Ioan’s numerous cosmetic procedures (blurted into public discourse by Alice, btw) were at least partially the result of her constantly berating him about his appearance. 🙌🏼

Dumb bleeping witch.
I’ve always thought that was the case. He was very good looking as a young man, with great bone structure, so when I saw her insta as this whole thing started, I saw how she put him down in her earlier posts. If you truly love someone, you love them as they are, not how you want them to be. I don’t think she ever really loved him. He was arm candy, her entry into the “Hollywood Lifestyle” perhaps Alice thought she would be the bigger star. Anyway, Ioan was her possessio, like tou she could kick around. Sorry, I’m off on a tangent here. I don’t believe he would have had work done, apart from his teeth perhaps, if she hadn’t been on his case. Alice is still a bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Always love giving a shout out to fantastic individuals ! Fizzy-wizzle ( my next dogs name for sure ) 😂🤣❤🍸🍸
However talking of having sense … dubious as I did punch myself in the face last night willingly as I put on my glasses and a massive spider was on them …
Sequence of events
Punched myself in face
Started screaming
Dogs started barking
Fckin chaos
Da fella comes in retrieves said glasses
Comes over to me putting a splint in my nose

turns out one of my false eyelashes had got stuck on the bottom of the frame when I put them on my bedside table

🤣🙄🍸🍸
That not only had me hysterical at work (again!) but reminded me of story my friend told me: doing face exercise early in morning with husband peacefully sleeping next to her she overdid the eye exercise (the girl is never half measures) and her eyelids went into some sort of temporary spasm and she couldnt open her eyes for a second, making her think she gone blind. She started screaming "my eyes, my eyes!!!" and groping in the dark and grabbed her husband’s face. He woke up in shock screaming “what’s is going on?!?!" and she shouted: "can you see my eyes?!?!" and he was like: "no its bloody dark in here, why, whats the matter?!"… when the spasm went, she regained her sight and sanity and explained, he said: thankfully you dont often freak out, but when you do, so many things happen at once it’s hard to keep up and not loose it" 😂🤦‍♀️🙄😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I agree. You can even see it in the rugby video. Elsie is totally unphased by her dad's enthusiasm for his team, and is well used to it and Alice, so jealous of anything that gives him joy or diverts attention from her is encouraging Ella to be upset and make her father feel bad. After 3 kids I can tell when a child is phoning in the crying. I am not blaming Ella in any way, this started long ago

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.