Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #118 We stand with Ioan Gruffudd. We stand with Elsie & Ella.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BIB - you mean THESE blow job lips? Thanks, I'm glad you noticed 😉🤣
One of the comments on her now-deleted Instagram post from 7/13 (before the DM post,) made that comment. The thought of looking down and seeing her working away at one's unit apparently affects others differently than me.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He was called Clive. He sent Alice, unprompted, a couple of massive boxes of UK food, multiple bottles of salad cream, massive bars of Cadbury chocolate and so on. It became a bit of a palaver (which he constantly tweeted about in an obsessive, not at all alarming (🥴) way) - it got lost in transit, was unpacked by customs and sent back, etc. It eventually did reach Alice, with most of the packaging ripped off, but she wasn’t really that bothered.
Strange man. Also, I did a bit of a Google search on him, and TBH I wish I hadn’t.
Don't remind me. Thank God he regularly updated us with reports of the whereabouts of the salad crème. I was on tenterhooks over Christmas. It was constantly on my mind and I now think Richard Curtis needs to consider a new, amusing yet heartwarming Christmas film based on this plot: "The Cremy Christmas Parcel"? :sick:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I get that big E's behaviours are a result of her trauma, her mother's attempts to blackmail and coerce her and her wee sister into compliance with her own (mAlice's) wants, needs and demands, and a large dose of pre-teen hormones rampaging through her system alongside peer pressure and possibly bullying...

But I think, for me, there was a glimpse of emotional distress in her eyes when her mother tried to video her at the recent k pop concert, and she shook her head to indicate "no".

At a time when big E was recovering from Covid and just wanted to lose herself in the music - forget all her worries and stress and release the burdens she was carrying - the big lump that insisted on accompanying her and recording it was desperately trying to surreptitiously record her dancing. She couldn't even lose herself in that moment in case her bloody mother whipped her phone out again! She is such a selfish moo that she couldn't even let her daughter really relax.

Still, she can't keep bribing her children with 1k concert tickets in an attempt to mitigate the abuse she has perpetrated against her children.
Mental and emotional well-being is priceless, mAlice the Abuser!

• Angry
Reactions: 29
SCB had moved onto Sophia Myles last time I dipped into his feed...needed a bleach bath after that one 🤮
Ah but the parcels. Oh the parcels. Much joy they brought us. (not so much Alice who didn't seem to care either way oopppsss.)

I get that big E's behaviours are a result of her trauma, her mother's attempts to blackmail and coerce her and her wee sister into compliance with her own (mAlice's) wants, needs and demands, and a large dose of pre-teen hormones rampaging through her system alongside peer pressure and possibly bullying...

But I think, for me, there was a glimpse of emotional distress in her eyes when her mother tried to video her at the recent k pop concert, and she shook her head to indicate "no".

At a time when big E was recovering from Covid and just wanted to lose herself in the music - forget all her worries and stress and release the burdens she was carrying - the big lump that insisted on accompanying her and recording it was desperately trying to surreptitiously record her dancing. She couldn't even lose herself in that moment in case her bloody mother whipped her phone out again! She is such a selfish moo that she couldn't even let her daughter really relax.

Still, she can't keep bribing her children with 1k concert tickets in an attempt to mitigate the abuse she has perpetrated against her children.
Mental and emotional well-being is priceless, mAlice the Abuser!
She couldn't not record the occasion so everyone knows she's mother of the fkn year. Even if it causes distress to the wee yin.

Reactions: 20
So while I was away my narc ex that upped and left and moved back to OZ all within 3 weeks messages me after 5/6 weeks, all lovely dovey, I miss you etc. I was away so didn't reply straight away and when I did it was very monotone. Anyway he wanted to speak on the phone to which I declined, as I'm still hurting over it. Today I get a really vile email, saying I'm a spiteful witch etc etc, I couldnt even read it all, I just deleted it, but it has upset once again. I was getting into a good headspace, had a lovely holiday and he popped up like a bad penny! Anyway, I am not going to let him get me down again, but his actions are very similar to mAlice, love bombing, then gaslighting.
Sorry rant over! ☮

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
So while I was away my narc ex that upped and left and moved back to OZ all within 3 weeks messages me after 5/6 weeks, all lovely dovey, I miss you etc. I was away so didn't reply straight away and when I did it was very monotone. Anyway he wanted to speak on the phone to which I declined, as I'm still hurting over it. Today I get a really vile email, saying I'm a spiteful witch etc etc, I couldnt even read it all, I just deleted it, but it has upset once again. I was getting into a good headspace, had a lovely holiday and he popped up like a bad penny! Anyway, I am not going to let him get me down again, but his actions are very similar to mAlice, love bombing, then gaslighting.
Sorry rant over! ☮
So sorry to hear that Lulu. The vile communications spark a real physical reaction, it's horrible.

I'm glad you are taking care of yourself though

😘

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Thank you! It did really get to me, but I've come so far, that I can't go back to that horrible headspace!
#ihatenarcs

• Heart
Alice has parentified Ella, treats her as her confidante in matters she isn’t old or mature enough to deal with. Not a slight on a child, she is 12 and Alice has put a lot of emotion and responsibility on that poor child.
I still think those kids got nothing for Christmas from Alice and so Ella got them things on Ioan’s Amazon just after Christmas.
I'd love to know what she did buy.

Reactions: 18
I'd love to know what she did buy.
(possibly something for her mother as she would have had no other way of doing so - child wouldn't have wanted her mother to feel left out and also possibly had no other means to purchase or go out to buy something for her??)

Reactions: 12
It's probably never enough. She needs constant praise and reassurance. I found this comment sad and bizarre:

View attachment 1414022
I don’t think that it was a very happy marriage for either of them by this point, despite what Abuser Evans has said. Mind you she couldn’t lie straight in bed even if her life depended on it. The lies are strong in this one

• Heart
Reactions: 16
(possibly something for her mother as she would have had no other way of doing so - child wouldn't have wanted her mother to feel left out and also possibly had no other means to purchase or go out to buy something for her??)
I wouldn't put it past mother to have complained they hadn't bought her anything and child feeling under pressure to please.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
That not only had me hysterical at work (again!) but reminded me of story my friend told me: doing face exercise early in morning with husband peacefully sleeping next to her she overdid the eye exercise (the girl is never half measures) and her eyelids went into some sort of temporary spasm and she couldnt open her eyes for a second, making her think she gone blind. She started screaming "my eyes, my eyes!!!" and groping in the dark and grabbed her husband’s face. He woke up in shock screaming “what’s is going on?!?!" and she shouted: "can you see my eyes?!?!" and he was like: "no its bloody dark in here, why, whats the matter?!"… when the spasm went, she regained her sight and sanity and explained, he said: thankfully you dont often freak out, but when you do, so many things happen at once it’s hard to keep up and not loose it" 😂🤦‍♀️🙄😂🤣
Ha ha that reminds me of when one my lenses fell out while driving… I thought I’d also temporarily lost some vision and had to drive on the M6 for nearly half hour permanently winking 😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Sorry rant over! ☮
Well done for not succumbing to the love bomb. It may not always feel like it but this proves how strong you are.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Ha ha that reminds me of when one my lenses fell out while driving… I thought I’d also temporarily lost some vision and had to drive on the M6 for nearly half hour permanently winking 😂🤣
Bet some fellow drivers thought you were being suggestive 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He would be gutted you don’t know who he is!

I find him a strange guy but an interesting one. He does have a monumental ego. He is a very intelligent guy. He likes to insert himself into every story going, particularly on Twitter, to keep his profile high. He retweeted a couple of my tweets (not abusive ones, just comments) and the amount of new followers I got and the likes was insane, and for months afterwards they kept going up. His reach is phenomenal. He has the ear of a lot of influential people, the Rupert Murdochs of this world. He considered Trump a friend at one stage (until PM told T is was wrong about a few things).
dunno if he’s that intelligent, I remember him trying to shame a Love Island contestant about her intelligence and he managed to confuse pi with the Pythagorean Theorem, and in the process and got pi wrong 😂

don’t get me wrong though, he’s much smarter than Alice. If Alice saw pi she’d try to eat it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
34BF5060-BC27-4DA2-8B01-2C2F878941B2.jpeg
8471F47D-B32D-401D-8E5C-25A9F1D2C710.jpeg

The day the court documents dropped Ioan presents this ^ as evidence. At 3.30pm LA time Alice Abuser posts an incoherent clearly drunk and or high video to her Instagram about some ridiculous filter.
CockSockBro gets tagged by someone on Twitter about the court docs and calls her, she still doesn’t know what’s dropped. She then posts a screenshot of a DM article paraphrasing and pro-Alice Abuser.
Next day she gets served.
Reality sure hits you hard eh?

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.