Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #118 We stand with Ioan Gruffudd. We stand with Elsie & Ella.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She forced him down the aisle. He should have stood up to her at that point. She threatened to leave him if he didn’t propose - after 7 or 8 years together. Most people have flowers and confetti at their weddings. They had red flags!

Reactions: 32
I remember the days of the IMDB boards and Ioan’s fans hated her. Like really hated. They thought it was a massive mistake him marrying her and that she was vulgar and money hungry.
I missed the fun on IMDB boards as I was one of the good ones on the PG Ioanonline. She was goading them and was vulgar and insulting about the "who ate all the pies" fans.

"Why should Alice be jealous? She has Ioan inside her every night" was one of the few that was copied before the delete.

Anyhoo - the fans were 100% right.

As you are reading here mAlice - did you eat all the pies hun?

Reactions: 38
Alice says no (from 2018) - notice how its always a big story yet to be revealed with her lol

However Rhys' spoke very nicely and unprompted about Ioan in a podcast 2 years ago. And they havent unfollowed each other on SM either. Maybe naturally grown apart due to work/kids etc. I imagine Alice made it hard with her being jealous that she picked the "wrong" one in hindsight

Reactions: 42
Reactions: 22
I hate to think how things were at the house for the children last night. However bad it was it will be worse today now that Alice has figured out that the unvarnished truth about her is out there and has seen the DM article with Ioan and Bianca at the park. I do worry that she is going to pull some self-harm stunt for sympathy and to punish Ioan, Bianca, Ella, and Elsie. Thank god for Gloria.

Reactions: 32
These findings seem to have been very triggering to many of us here, for different reasons, I'm sad to read your post, families can be so very complicated, virtual hugs to everyone affected by this.

Reactions: 25
wearing a white trousers and relaxed trousers
ah, Daily Mail. Never change.
is a white trousers just just one leg?
IG talking with a fellow dog owner while the Cavalier KC spaniel eyes Bubba Bear is lovely. Normal human interaction that makes a neighborhood a nice place to be. I contrast this with the pic of AE glaring from her gate, partially hidden by her giant hedge. I have some great neighbors and some awful ones so I've been thinking about what kind of neighbor AE would be. Also, why does the DM always have B giggling. Women can laugh, chuckle, chortle, smile, guffaw, crack up, hee-haw, break up, and grin.

Reactions: 28
I suspect Emma and Bubba Bear will get on like a house on fire, paving the way for the hoomanz to connect. We can learn a lot from dogs.

Reactions: 16
Rhys wouldn't have wanted her. Not in a million years.

There was no rift. Alice probably tried to start one to make IG more isolated. I am sure she was jealous of the friendship they had as well as angry she didn't end up with an A lister.

Reactions: 23
I bet Alice was a factor. I can see her acting all jealous and competitive around people’s girlfriends too, given that she seems to see every woman as a threat. So if, for example, she was a bitch to Matthew’s other half, or inappropriately flirty to Matthew (I can totally see this, she thinks all men are in love with her), or if she got drunk and started ranting about what a failure Ioan was, they might have decided to avoid any gatherings where Alice would be there.

Reactions: 29
She will be the neighbour from hell. Throwing her cans of Strongbow over the wall. Both on either side are empty. Not a coincidence I feel

Reactions: 24
They are using the Best Dog Toy Ever. Look how happy BB is! That moustache can visit me in my dreams any night! Bubba's moustache. I suspect IG is otherwise engaged.

Reactions: 11
How would Alice know what a saggy vagina looks like?? Oh…
I guess she must squat on the bathroom floor legs akimbo and stick a mirror down there often. As you do. And that's an image I've just created, sincere apologies to everyone.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.