Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #115 Squatters to the left, Tattlers to the right Stuck in the middle with a TRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sharing because I don't know that anyone responded.

Not my business to forgive Alice. I don't have a relationship with her. I would presume Ioan doesn't care anymore. I think that leaves it between Alice and god, and it will be her doing the asking

Reactions: 28
And you can get disability for being sick in the head. But it has to be a recognized mental illness that keeps you from working. Being a cunt doesn't count.
mAlice would not be eligible based on the following from the 'Social Security Disability for Mental Illness in California' site:

" Social Security is more interested in how your mental condition prevents you from being able to perform substantial work activity than what your specific diagnosis is."

ETA: 'course, she could always make automotive license plates
(used to be, or still is, made by prisoners)

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Regarding thread title suggestions, we had a really good one in thread #112 by @missava that was the runner-up and it was great:

My Gruffudd Brings All The Cops to My Door

Reactions: 28
After all these threads now you choose to speak up? Because I’ve been on here since the first thread and it’s not the first time we’ve gone after Alice. And something to keep in mind. Tattlelife isn’t meant for Girl Scouts. It’s a gossip forum.

Reactions: 36

Just wanna check, do we still have to be nice to Alice if she's a weapon cos i mean, she is a grade A one so...

Reactions: 23
thread title suggestion:

Alice: an agenda hidden inside a cont y mor hidden inside a cheese single.

Gimme a break, I'm trying to please many with one!

Reactions: 16
I think she’s an abusive cunt.

Reactions: 36
You can't just get welfare here. There must be medical reasons. You must have filed for disability if you have legit medical reasons.

If you don't - you must be actively looking for work. Each state is different but we really don't just hand out welfare. Mother's with underage children are different. And I mean not school age.

There are many many hoops to go through in this country.

Oh and if you've been part of a home sale in the millions - you have to wait years after that sale to apply.

Oh and if you own a home and are trying to get cash benefits - here in NY - you sign ownership of your house over to the state.

Reactions: 20
I’m gonna take a break she’s tiring , xx keep the power all love to you all xx
remember we look after each other on the thread .. if anyone is struggling put it in a spoiler … you’re never alone in this thread xxx

Reactions: 35
More importantly, has mAlice been arrested yet for breaking the TRO?

Reactions: 24
What on earth has the Wikipedia article on Hautefaye and the killing of someone in the 19th century got to do with Alice Evans?

Reactions: 24
No it won’t. She’ll barely have enough money to eat let alone shop on eBay.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.