Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #115 Squatters to the left, Tattlers to the right Stuck in the middle with a TRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve had bad experiences on eBay, been ripped off loads, so I hate it!
Glad you get bargains though.

Reactions: 6
Do we know if that evidence will be made public?
Cunted herself. Is that even a word??
it’s close enough to ‘shafted’

Reactions: 12
Do we know if that evidence will be made public?

it’s close enough to ‘shafted’
If additional fillings are made with the Court, yes. Otherwise we may be able to order a copy of the court reporter's transcript of the hearing.

Reactions: 26
If additional fillings are made with the Court, yes. Otherwise we may be able to order a copy of the court reporter's transcript of the hearing.
I’ll admit to be terrified of what he’s been through. I know I throw sweary words about on here and jokes. But I always come back to him leaving with absolutely nothing. It breaks my heart.

Reactions: 35
On a less serious note, I grabbed a coffee cup from the firm's kitchen for some much-needed caffeine and realized the image looks a lot like someone.
(And yes, it says "medicated and motivated" )

Attachments

Reactions: 25
Reactions: 14
I’ll admit to be terrified of what he’s been through. I know I throw sweary words about on here and jokes. But I always come back to him leaving with absolutely nothing. It breaks my heart.
I'm honestly afraid to find out what more of a horror she is if anything else is made public. She gives me nightmares and flashbacks now.

Dark humor is how I cope.

Reactions: 22
She must have missed our gig where we opened up for thrash metal band Bri$tol Mazzive

Reactions: 9
I'm honestly afraid to find out what more of a horror she is if anything else is made public. She gives me nightmares and flashbacks now.

Dark humor is how I cope.
Dark humor is my daily bread. It's how I cope with everything.

Reactions: 19
This is the closest I’ve ever gotten to Austria

Reactions: 18
I'd love to try goat yoga, but my balance is shit.

If only we knew a lawyer, or friend of the LA sheriff's depth. ..
My mate got some new attractions for his pet farm .. told him his camels look shit !

Reactions: 30
Seriously, does Alice think dressing like a little girl is attractive or sexy? Given her behavior and fashion sense, these are alarming.
We've all seen the shoes with big poofy ribbons and stuff. All together there way to many baby doll dresses.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.