Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #115 Squatters to the left, Tattlers to the right Stuck in the middle with a TRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha, just personal reasons. I spent a lot of my childhood in a small town there and loved it.

Sorry for the duplicate info on the hearing, I'm not yet caught up on the thread!

A whole day for a hearing like this is unusual since a half day usually does it (and this is bad for Alice because that means there's a LOT of evidence to present to the judge).

Reactions: 46
Alice: I went brunette ...and I loved it.
Ioan: Me too, Alice, me too.

Reactions: 43
Switzerland is weird AF. Austria is lovely and the people are so nice. It prob wouldn’t make my favourite place in the world tho.

Alice might prefer Switzerland tho:

Reactions: 17
Damn, when this shit show is over, we'll all have a place to stay literally anywhere worldwide. We can call it Turd Trade airbnb.
Ok, I've found one good thing about mAlice. She brings people together.

I'll show myself out.

Reactions: 26
Well she does have 115 threads of evidence to present, along with Instagram & Twitter troll posts!

Reactions: 19
So cheap and tacky, I still cannot believe some stupid people actually bought some of her ridiculous cheap concoctions.
I should have added if she went on ‘I’m a celebrity’…..
I think I'd give her $50 bucks regardless of whether she's eating anus on a TV show or not. If she just up and ate a kangaroo anus, pics or it doesn't count, I'd pony up some folding money.

*Edited to get the species right.

Reactions: 10
Ioan must have a truck load of evidence.
Hey babe! Added any new memes? Will Instagram allow cunt memes? I mean I sent some... Check!

Reactions: 8
I think I'd give her $50 bucks regardless of whether she's eating anus on a TV show or not. If she just up and ate a kangaroo anus, pics or it doesn't count, I'd pony up some folding money.

*Edited to get the species right.
She'll eat crow soon enough.

Reactions: 12
Ioan must have a truck load of evidence.

Hey babe! Added any new memes? Will Instagram allow cunt memes? I mean I sent some... Check!
I am woefully behind on updating the Instagram but I'll work on it today!

Reactions: 14
How do I get on that IG meme thread please xx I’m on IG but I only follow her lol

Reactions: 5
That man is going to walk out of the courthouse and give an award ceremony like speech thanking everyone from his lawyer to the Rat in the Prius

Cunted herself. Is that even a word??
It is now.

Reactions: 16
Got goat yoga?

Like I need any encouragement

Yeow. Half to a whole day. That's a lot of time on a very busy docket. Sucks to be Alice.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.