Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #115 Squatters to the left, Tattlers to the right Stuck in the middle with a TRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was Alice well known in France? Not now obviously but back in the day?
Apparently she was. This article is behind a paywall, but the subheadline reads, "In Paris, Alice Evans is a superstar."

And here's a video of her on a French TV show:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This is one of my favourite movies in the whole wide world 🥰 people may not like Jim Carrey, but I for one think he's fab and this movie showed him acting beautifully. It broke his stereotype.
Anytime it’s on Sky Movies we watch. Love it ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Apparently she was. This article is behind a paywall, but the subheadline reads, "In Paris, Alice Evans is a superstar."

And here's a video of her on a French TV show:

Did she write this herself?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Was Alice well known in France? Not now obviously but back in the day?
Well, she was known, not that much to our humble people "de la province" 😉, mostly because of tv games and shows, she was noticed in an interview by Thierry Ardisson, for example. I lost track and memory of her, then I saw the incredible BBC mini series Warrior with a certain actor and the great Damian Lewis, began to follow the first one, knew about his wife I then recalled from her early years in Paris "jet-set" & I started to follow her on SM, Twitter and Insta (this cute well-humoured anecdote about her daughter holding her coffee cup in shoked lady behaviour)... She herself led me into this glorious pit of hell that his Tattle, may she forever be doomed-idolatred for that! I hope I made myself clearly understood, i am born french and live in France, but with an english native speaker of the worst specie. So glad to feel warm welcome here with all the likes 🔥

Edited to ad : c'est vraiment une conne. En français, le con désigne, à l'origine, le sexe féminin, avant de devenir une insulte, puis d'être coupé de son sens et de devenir un adjectif et un nom : un con, une conne, we can even say as for the Evans case, une sacrée conne internationale.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Sorry to be pedantic but maybe 'la cunte' for mAlice? Sockcock is 'le bleep'.
Oops, I'm only fluent in one language.
I did study Latin in college, but that was 25 years ago and we only translated smut mythology.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did she write this herself?
Hahaha, maybe a publicist did? Here's another interesting one:

• Wow
Reactions: 10
The bleep's Trifecta:

1657214904947.png

ETA: correction to image to include "bleep's"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

AE: publicity does catch up with you eventually. You can't stop it.

True dat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

"Evans is on course for a career..."

😆 😂 😆

AE: publicity does catch up with you eventually. You can't stop it.

True dat.
Thread title please.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Good morning from LA. ✌🏼

Remember that time that Alice told the truth?

Same.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So Bojo is gone. Say hello to the new boss, same as the old boss. 😞

On topic: Alice is at No 3 in the bleep hit parade here on Tattle with Meghan at No 1 and KP at No 2. 🥳🥳 mAlice should feel proud.

Infamy Fame in her own right at last and she did it all by herself. No famous OH needed. 👏👏👏

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Here's a screenshot from the french version of Google search... She's not so much credited as an actress (never seen her in a movie) as for her presenting a tv show at lunch time with Laurent Petitguillaume, a long time forgotten tv "star"

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Of course! Have you not heard of Alice Le’ Wino 🤣
There is a french say "avoir un verre dans le nez" ou "en avoir un dans le nez", she clearly had more than one up into those nostrils of hers while shooting her best performance to this day on as Marjoriiiie

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So what’s Bargain Basement Gone Girl’s next move?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Here's a screenshot from the french version of Google search... She's not so much credited as an actress (never seen her in a movie) as for her presenting a tv show at lunch time with Laurent Petitguillaume, a long time forgotten tv "star"
Sorry, but there ain’t nothin gorgeous about that photo! I’m referring to the earlier article calling her a gorgeous model turned actress. ROTFLMFAO!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.