Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #115 Squatters to the left, Tattlers to the right Stuck in the middle with a TRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Regarding the Bianda post --how do B's comments about her juvenile gal pals show that she busted up someone else's marriage? She was seeing someone while separated. Hmph. Dumb cunts.

Big Yin version?

And can we add Cunting Crows to the playlist?
Tammy Wynette if you please. Now there was a blonde who could sing...and drink and drug. Shows all of us that there is nothing stopping Alice except lack of talent.

Reactions: 18
She had a good attorney and she fired him. She thought she could force Ioan and his attorney to bend to her demands by doing the crap she's been doing. She was under the impression that if she refused to participate, then Ioan will be in limbo and can't divorce her. She fucked herself over. Tik...tok...tik...tok...26 days Alice

Reactions: 23
I’m still on my parent’s insurance, I thought the children were automatically on Ioan’s insurance, she’s just outright lying. I don’t know why that surprises me considering she usually lying every time she opens her mouth. Her FM’s can’t be stupid enough to believe this flat out lie.

Reactions: 15
For the playlist:

Lips Are Movin by Meghan Trainor

If your lips are moving, if your lips are moving,
if your lips are moving, then you're lyin', lyin', lyin', baby...

Reactions: 17
Ah, everyone's favorite bro. Alice has to drunk and exhausted keeping this shit up.

Once you’ve been compared negatively to both Trump and Boris on SM it may be time to review your life choices and reevaluate your goals.
While she's at, needs to rethink fashion choices as well

She'd never be quick enough.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Is her insta gone or am I blocked? Got about 15 pages to catch up on so apologies if I missed it

Reactions: 3
For the playlist:

Lips Are Movin by Meghan Trainor

If your lips are moving, if your lips are moving,
if your lips are moving, then you're lyin', lyin', lyin', baby...
I would suggest There's a Guy Works Down the Chip Shop Swears He's Elvis by Kirsty McColl but I'm very sure about Malice being a liar.

Reactions: 10
Good night? It's almost 5am in the UK is he only going to sleep for 2-3 hours?

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.