Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #113 St. Malice, Patron Saint of Victimhood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll have a go. Stages of Alice:

1. Dramatically claim someone has done something to her or claim something shocking about someone on social media.
2. Play victim. Fake ignorance or responsibility. Enjoy having ego pandered to by unquestioning people/enablers.
3. Get angry and defensive when questioned by people who read, think or know claim is a lie. Try to discredit.
4. When unable to defend lie, bad behaviour or detract refuse to comply with agreed procedures to resolve issues. Bury head in sand. Detract social media followers with something unrelated but showing a caring side.

Repeat to fade.
Don't forget 1 a) - blame others for the things you are actually doing yourself (i.e. sock accounts, stalking etc)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
In some ways she is boringly predictable. Although relatively new, even I can see some of the pattern. You know how there's the "Stages of Grief" model? I would love to see a Stages of Alice. You could even add it to the wiki 😁
Alice has not or refuses to experience the typical "Stages of Grief" - Alice is stuck in the "anger stage" - which I think she is using to mask her own fear. her vulnerability.

=============
- "In many ways, there is no “understanding” the loss of a loved one created by divorce, but in her 1969 book, On Death and Dying, Elisabeth Kübler-Ross introduced a model aimed to demystify the grieving process with the 5, now sometimes 7 stages of grief: shock, denial, anger, bargaining, guilt, depression, and acceptance. The big myth, though, is these steps build up to a staircase that leads to acceptance. Anyone can get stuck in or regress to any stage of grieving, and, anecdotally, I've seen a lot of friends boomerang back to the third stage: anger."
- "It turns out there's a psychological reason we're all Alice may be marooned in anger: It's an easier mask to wear than other, more vulnerable-leaning feelings."
- "With anger as a far more culturally acceptable everyday #mood, we're Alice is able to use it—even if subconsciously—to cover just how much we're she's hurting. And it can even pull double duty by hiding another emotion: fear."
- " "Death Divorce opens a window to the great vulnerability we all face Alice faces, and that's scary," Dr. Simpson says. "Plus, it's also scary to face life without the person." It's really no wonder, then, that sometimes amid grief, it's just preferable to wallow in anger."

excerpts from:
I'm not excusing Alice's behavior - just attempting to understand her dynamics a bit better.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Alice has not or refuses to experience the typical "Stages of Grief" - Alice is stuck in the "anger stage" - which I think she is using to mask her own fear. her vulnerability.

=============
- "In many ways, there is no “understanding” the loss of a loved one created by divorce, but in her 1969 book, On Death and Dying, Elisabeth Kübler-Ross introduced a model aimed to demystify the grieving process with the 5, now sometimes 7 stages of grief: shock, denial, anger, bargaining, guilt, depression, and acceptance. The big myth, though, is these steps build up to a staircase that leads to acceptance. Anyone can get stuck in or regress to any stage of grieving, and, anecdotally, I've seen a lot of friends boomerang back to the third stage: anger."
- "It turns out there's a psychological reason we're all Alice may be marooned in anger: It's an easier mask to wear than other, more vulnerable-leaning feelings."
- "With anger as a far more culturally acceptable everyday #mood, we're Alice is able to use it—even if subconsciously—to cover just how much we're she's hurting. And it can even pull double duty by hiding another emotion: fear."
- " "Death Divorce opens a window to the great vulnerability we all face Alice faces, and that's scary," Dr. Simpson says. "Plus, it's also scary to face life without the person." It's really no wonder, then, that sometimes amid grief, it's just preferable to wallow in anger."

excerpts from:
I'm not excusing Alice's behavior - just attempting to understand her dynamics a bit better.
Spot on! The stages of grief have profoundly shaped the way we understand loss of any kind. The only thing that should be noted is research has shown it doesn't progress in a stepwise fashion (KR has taken this information and largely updated how her model flows bc of this). To your point, people can get stuck in anyone of the grief reactions. Then you get complex bereavement. You're more likely to get complex bereavement when there's a lack of healthy coping mechanisms, lack of support, poorly managed mental health, ongoing trauma or loss, food and financial insecurity.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Spot on! The stages of grief have profoundly shaped the way we understand loss of any kind. The only thing that should be noted is research has shown it doesn't progress in a stepwise fashion (KR has taken this information and largely updated how her model flows bc of this). To your point, people can get stuck in anyone of the grief reactions. Then you get complex bereavement. You're more likely to get complex bereavement when there's a lack of healthy coping mechanisms, lack of support, poorly managed mental health, ongoing trauma or loss, food and financial insecurity.

I must be one hell of narc because when my gf told me she didn't want to be with me anymore I said: "Oh, ok". Then I cried myself to sleep for the next 48 hrs and that was it. Sadly for me, my gf couldn't handle the lack of drama and she bothered me for 5 years. Not sure if that's the situation here, but I just needed to share.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
please take this message as a courteous reminder:

the option to "ignore" is always available to anyone to use

• Heart
Reactions: 16
People get touchy on Tattle about this kind of stuff, I realize, although I believed @RTP when she said she had info about the lack of affair, no questions asked. Why? Because this kind of stuff travels. If you need to know, I’ve heard things about this specific case from other attorneys who happen to be friends of mine in real life. No ethics code were broken. It was a conversation among friends.

Anyone vague posting that they have insider knowledge about anything to do with Ioan or Bianca here is doing them no favors at all. I would not take something someone said as fact here without a detailed explanation. And if they have that inside knowledge they are sharing they are not in any way being mindful of the situation, IMO. I will leave it at that.

Lawyers talk about I fully understand getting information from legal chatter with friends. Everything else?

Fight club rules apply. ✌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 36
There are a fair number of different visas she could have taken advantage of. Also worth noting that the terms of the TRO specify you can’t go after someone’s immigration status.
she was born in america and is an american citizen

Reactions: 1
I must be one hell of narc because when my gf told me she didn't want to be with me anymore I said: "Oh, ok". Then I cried myself to sleep for the next 48 hrs and that was it. Sadly for me, my gf couldn't handle the lack of drama and she bothered me for 5 years. Not sure if that's the situation here, but I just needed to share.
5 YEARS 🥺😱

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Alice is choosing to be a victim.

I don’t necessarily accept all the diagnoses of MH.

Look at her history and alcohol is the issue.

Allegedly Ioan, who seems a kind man, was unsympathetic to her illness. When I’m ill my nearest and dearest are not unsympathetic.
However if I lie in bed with a hangover after a night of boozing they will call it for what it is!

Genuinely think her drinking was restricted during IVF, then little ones at home and then became a serious problem.

He worked away and her drinking increased. He did try to help and encourage her not to drink.

What’s fun and cute pre-kids is very different to grown up responsibility.
What illness ? Her own diagnosis off the internet because than is what happened

Reactions: 6
What illness ? Her own diagnosis off the internet because than is what happened
Alice frequently refers to her many illnesses and Yos depravity for leaving her because of them. I'm assuming it's in reference to that.

Reactions: 12
I was referring to Bianca and Alice’s threats against her relating to Bianca’s immigration status.
What threats ? At far as I know Bianca has left America twice since getting there , Monaco last month , and Wales for 6 weeks and we do not know whether she go an extension at that point . But US Customs have let her back in with her Visa off the huge list that lets her back in

Alice frequently refers to her many illnesses and Yos depravity for leaving her because of them. I'm assuming it's in reference to that.
That are self diagnosed ?

What real illness has she got that has been diagnosed by a medical practioner and not be herself off the internet ?

Reactions: 9
What threats ? At far as I know Bianca has left America twice since getting there , Monaco last month , and Wales for 6 weeks and we do not know whether she go an extension at that point . But US Customs have let her back in with her Visa off the huge list that lets her back in

That are self diagnosed ?

What real illness has she got that has been diagnosed by a medical practioner and not be herself off the internet ?
Well, yeah. I don't think anyone here thinks a lot of her illnesses are legitimate

Reactions: 15
To your point, people can get stuck in anyone of the grief reactions.
Yep. Especially when they're a narc. Narcs think they are the only ones who can do the dumping! Narc injury is real lol

Narcs adore drama. Your ex-gf is one hell of a narc just like mAlice.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I can't remember, was she this obsessed about her many ailments before Bee?

Reactions: 11
Anyone vague posting that they have insider knowledge about anything to do with Ioan or Bianca here is doing them no favors at all.
Depends on the source. I believe @RTP for example and what @Harper99 says makes sense. Everyone has to use their own judgement on this. We will never know the whole story but the point of Tattle is to try and work out what is likely to be true with the info that we have.

Also, Tattle doesn't exist to do IG, BW or anyone favours. That said, the more credible evidence that comes out, the more it seems to favour both of them.

Reactions: 17
I’ll have a go. Stages of Alice:

1. Dramatically claim someone has done something to her or claim something shocking about someone on social media.
2. Play victim. Fake ignorance or responsibility. Enjoy having ego pandered to by unquestioning people/enablers.
3. Get angry and defensive when questioned by people who read, think or know claim is a lie. Try to discredit.
4. When unable to defend lie, bad behaviour or detract refuse to comply with agreed procedures to resolve issues. Bury head in sand. Detract social media followers with something unrelated but showing a caring side.

Repeat to fade.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.