Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #112 GRUFFUDD!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, I know you're right, I'm thinking how unpleasant it must be for Ioan's parents. We are all hardened to the internet and its wierdos, but I hope they are oblivious, mine would be!!
The TRO shows some of the nasty emails AE sent Ma Gruffudd. Also, I don't doubt there was nasty voicemails and phone calls too to his family. It seems AE even tried to enlist them against IG when he wanted out of the marriage. LOL.

Not very smart behaviour from the smartest person in the room.
View attachment 1380947

Doesn't it seem like this caption works for literally any shot of Alice? 😮
It's a black hole, a place in space where gravity pulls so much that even light cannot get out.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It's actually really sinister, he's threatening them. I'm starting to get a bit uneasy about all of it.
I think they haven’t got much left in their locker. They are using everything that Ioan holds dear to throw at him. Now it’s his family’s turn because using the kids and calling his new love a moose hasn’t worked. You know for someone with a debilitating illness (both of them), they spend an inordinate amount of time being riled up which can’t be good for the conditions they say they have. They are floundering around, literally have a temper tantrum on social media. It’s very strange. They are very strange.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
From Sockbro’s weird outbursts. I’m wondering if anything has gone on behind the scenes in the last few days involving Ioan’s family? Like them stepping up to facilitate something or maybe written statements or something along those lines 🤔

It’s the only thing that would makes sense on why he is shouting out their names in the utterly bizarre manner that he is doing. Mind you i’m well aware that the Evans clan are seemingly batshit crazy and there might be no reason at all for his utterances 😬
In any case, it is very weird. It’s almost like a scene from a horror movie. I don’t know why Malice and sockbro are trying so hard to make themselves look like pathetic cliches from cheap films.

It's actually really sinister, he's threatening them. I'm starting to get a bit uneasy about all of it.
Exactly. It made me feel very uneasy too. Like I was watching a scene from an asylum. This might be what they are trying to achieve, to scare them. But for duck’s sake isn’t there one person in the Evans family with some self respect?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The memes in the history of these threads have been so amazing. We should have an Instagram account linked to the wiki to compile them so they can be enjoyed forever. If folks think this is a good idea, I can do this. (Original art would only be posted with permission, I still think @ReturningthePearls should sell her illustrations!)

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Some from Alice’s imagination
0DB16090-4B2F-47F5-AA57-C5422C663894.jpeg
680DDA7C-6A88-4258-A2A0-4AB66AE224A0.jpeg

At least it takes the heat off EDDIE CIBRIAN
921EF0A2-1EF9-4A51-96DC-562E2BD7DC67.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Watching Alice in that video in the front of her home when she’s given advice to other women who split from their husbands. She sounds thoughtful, her advice is great - basically: it’s rubbish, it’s not how you want things to be but but you’ll be fine, get through it and thrive. Why can’t she take her own advice? 😔

Reactions: 13
My daughter (20) was talking to me and I told her about Alice. She went to her Insta to look. Immediately doubled over laughing at the insane filers and poses. When she recovered she declared Alice looked batshit, creepy and crazy all in one

Alice’s 2 episode stint on RHOBH
AD6276FF-5048-491A-A01E-DA1091BE9BB6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I am restraining myself from contributing $5 to the GFM with the single comment of "GRUFFUDD!" 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.