Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #112 GRUFFUDD!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back on a serious note: is Gill included in the TRO? I assume not, just Ioan and Bianca because they live close. Is it possible that the Evanses are going after the Gruffudds because that's not breaking the TRO?

If Alice calls Gill or Siwan, they are not allowed to record her, right? But the emails are fair game to use in court? I'm also getting curious, like you lot, why Siwan yes but Alun no. Has she stood up for her brother more directly?

Spill the tea, Alice, 'cause I know you won't spill the wine. Otherwise we'll again just assume the worst of you, because that's usually the case.

Reactions: 18
Back on a serious note: is Gill included in the TRO? I assume not, just Ioan and Bianca because they live close. Is it possible that the Evanses are going after the Gruffudds because that's not breaking the TRO?

If Alice calls Gill or Siwan, they are not allowed to record her, right? But the emails are fair game to use in court? I'm also getting curious, like you lot, why Siwan yes but Alun no. Has she stood up for her brother more directly?

Spill the tea, Alice, 'cause I know you won't spill the wine. Otherwise we'll again just assume the worst of you, because that's usually the case.
Well mAlice hates women for one thing, and I also think women are more likely to stand up for their big brothers. I imagine Ioan is probably very fond of his baby sister, which in mAlice’s world equals competition. twit!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I
I only posted once or twice before but I do read the threads… I just don’t get it!! My ex left me for his other woman (and he literally did, they’d been having a workplace affair since I was pregnant) when I found out and my youngest children were ten months old and just four. And I’m not a film star, and I can’t afford to buy any property let alone one in Hollywood with a pool and I just… got on with it 🤷‍♀️

I work fifty hours a week (not as a film star!!) and my youngest are now six and very nearly ten, we arranged fifty fifty care of them and I co parent happily with my ex. He’s a great dad; he wasn’t a great husband to me in the end but that’s separate!

We (ex and I) go to our children’s school events together, we talk about any problems they’re having and today he gave me a lift to work as my car was fucked and my husband is away. He’s married to the other woman - I’m also remarried. I was glad when he married her really because it showed my first marriage wasn’t wrecked by just a fling. And yes, she is 12 years younger than me and yes, they’ll probably have a baby and yes I’ll celebrate my kids getting a brother or sister even if the circs sting a bit because that’ll be GOOD for them!

I just don’t understand how she can be this batshit so long after the event 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
I really hope that mAlice reads this, so she sees how a real and normal woman handles things, no doubt you had your moments but, wow so well handled ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I mean between what Ioan is paying me and the Biden administration is paying me, I'm gonna be able to fly across the ocean first class for @M33L4's wedding!

We'll let y'all know when my meet and greet is!
How awesome would that be though?? ❤🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 13

I'm not sure they could be since they reside in a different country and the TRO is through the US legal system

Reactions: 10
How the heck can he fail one of those? I have ulcerative colitis and when I first was diagnosed I had two in a week 😖 (have one a year now to check up on things) They are not that bad, yes the expelling of shite before isn't nice, but I've had tattoos that hurt more!
Once I was waiting to have one, was in the room and already sedated.....the doctor doing the procedure was running late and he came in and said sorry, there was lots of traffic etc, bad start to the day. I said to him "mate at least you're not about to have a camera shoved up your bum!" All the nurses cracked up 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
(You can fail them by not doing the prep properly, so the camera can’t see anything)

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I edit a pic I have saved using paint 3D (choose text/font/size/colour, etc) then overlay onto the pic. 😘
But how do you it upload .. mines an attachment and yours is just there ? Do you do it in the tattle site ? Hope this is making sense lmao xx

Reactions: 2
But how do you it upload .. mines an attachment and yours is just there ? Do you do it in the tattle site ? Hope this is making sense lmao xx
I click on attach files, below posting space, then choose pic from a folder of mine, click on pic (open) it will then appear in the section below the posting area, then I click on Image & it moves to the posting space if that makes sense? If you're not happy you can delete it using the delete button on the right. 😘

Screenshot 2022-06-30 214554.png

• Wow
Reactions: 5
After you’ve attached the file, you have to select insert for the image to appear in the message and not as an attachment. You can check it in preview.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.