Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #112 GRUFFUDD!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wondered if it would happen but I didn’t think she’d actually do it. You were very responsible for noting the date and caption, of COURSE you wouldn’t have posted it had you thought Alice would steal it to initiate yet another false narrative. ❤ For what it’s worth, your post made me (and many others) laugh, and I hope you’re at least happy that you garnered smiles. Please don’t worry about it, she could steal anything from literally ANY of us.
👋👋 I think we all can safely say Alice took the inspiration from here as a poor attempt to hurt Bianca, which shows not only her stupidity but her increasing desperation. She knows that date in August is coming around, quickly. She's losing the plot. But I don't have sympathy with her, you know if I had been her, out of mere self respect alone, I'd never publicise my pain. I wouldn't go there, I'd seek counselling privately and heal myself. I'm nothing exceptional, I'm just stating that when life hurts you, deal with it with dignity - concern yourself with getting ok. Not Alice, someone has dared to hurt her, to not want her, in Alice's world, you can't commit a bigger crime. Ioan must have been unhappy for a longer time than we thought, and life sweeps you up with it, the girls happened late in their marriage relatively. It wasn't enough to keep it going, and that's not a reflection on the girls, this is about their relationship dynamic. Can you imagine living with an Alice? But Alice, bizarrely doesn't believe in self respect and dignity. She lives in a world of lies, filtered images and bitterness. We get a lot of stick (which I have to laugh at) on the IG and Twitter forums, but as a group we are a great, mixed bunch of personalities, you make me laugh, you are my morning coffee distraction, insomnia go to if I can't switch off at night - at work, you entertain on my breaks - we aren't morons and if we were, we are humourous ones! I love my tattle community, up yours, Alice!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Thread title suggestion off the back off “Gruffudd!” and recent events: Nothing Really

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Alice, don’t you remember the absolutely horrible things you’ve said about Bianca? I don’t imagine that Yo and 🐝 give a toss what you think. They are living their life, together, you are not a part of it.
STOP PICKING ON HER SHES A LOVER OF FUCKIN HUMANS !!!!!!

🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
i just stepped back and looked at this latest act of bullshit and i have come to the realization that she is not only fucked with the PRO but she’s also gonna have soooooooooooooooooo much explaining to do to our Lord and Savior when her time comes lmaoo 😩😩😩 #preparethepowerpointNOW
She already has that covered. She thinks ahead, that one.

AE: I am giving up my entire career to make sure our kids grow up balanced, thoughtful, creative, and courageous.* Good luck to both of you in. Your endeavors.

See? She is wishing them good luck and is a caring, selfless mother! Imagine giving up SUCH a glittering career for her BABIES!

*Pity mAlice herself isn't balanced, thoughtful, creative or courageous. Foolish yes, not courageous.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m mostly a lurker (albeit devoted) on this thread but I had to come on today and just say - Jesus bleeping Christ on a bike. Alice has finally lost it. A fifty something year old woman acting this way on IG for attention, nothing more. Maybe this is a cry for help, for Ioan to take the girls off her hands. I sincerely hope she gets the help she needs. This is such a dark place she has gotten to.
A very dark place indeed, well stated - sad as it is 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I am looking forward to the recap on the next thread as I cannot keep up with the lunacy! Thank you devoted tattlers in advance. I dip in and out and enjoy the nonsense so much!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
God help those two girls and Emma, they must hear her stumbling about at night, screaming and shouting obscenities at the laptop then peace for a few hours until she wakes up and it starts all over again.

Elsie must live in a state all the time wondering what her mother has written and wether everyone knows and are laughing at her behind her back.

I do hope the families of the friends of these girls can show them some normalcy

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
regarding the Daily Mail: not the headline is the problem but their share button
I don't understand. Why is the DM share button an issue? They are all about the clicks...

ETA I see it now. Whoops!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Alice doesn't care if she breaks the TRO, she doesn't care if she lies, or gets called out. She just wants Bianca to be embarrassed. Thing is, Bianca's self-worth isn't built on her appearance. I also hope Bianca sues the DM for libel.
In my opinion the DM have gone far too far this time.

They know exactly what is going on, ie Alice (they known for more than 6 months. I know this because I told them & got emails back) yet continue to post things from Alice that are blindingly obviously not true. Very easily shown to be untrue, And now go against court orders. I really hope some action is taken against them now - they really do deserve it

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Make her pay for all her sins, chuck her in the bleeping bin.
Get Alice on a P.R.O. any breach to jail she goes.
Come on Yo it's not too late, time for you to bifurcate.
Save the girls from hateful tales, make a new life back in Wales.

⚖ #JusticeForIoan ⚖

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I would give fckin anything to see what’s she’s up to now in chez shithole 😂
Crying on the phone to the ghost of Stevie Nicks begging for help and some dollar probably whilst she’s there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
OMG! How embarrassing.

I seen that photo posted here yesterday, and to be fair, I assumed it was a recent post by Bianca too, but for fucks sake you’d have thought she would have at least checked before posting about it.

I’m mortified for her. She’s obviously lifted it from here (or someone has sent it into her).

If I were Bianca I’d probably find this hilarious.

What an idiot!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
thread title: Clowndo: it was the face painter, in the party room, with the lipstick

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Inbreds more like ! Giving Hi 6’s to each other 🙄 knobheads lol
🤣🤣🤣🤣 FFS I’ve spat my coffee all over my ipad! 😂 Hi 6’s 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣…oh bugger it, i’m going to have a sharp one, maybe three! (And credit where credit is due. ‘Three sharp ones’ has to be the best liner Alice has given us. I just love it, use it all the time 🥂🥂 😂😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.