Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #111 Hey Alice, get a job and go fund yourself!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Divorce takes people straight on an airplane to Planet Crazy. There’s nothing positive about the experience of being cheated on then divorced. It is a gut punch. The woman rarely emerges from this situation happy and healthy and financially comfortable.
No one voluntarily wants to board that flight, and take on that flight. Well, no one except the lawyers.

She isn't heartbroken, she's positively seething, and would rather simmer in her own bitter juices than make sure her children are ok first and foremost.
Her anger is her honesty. People are uncomfortable with other people emoting negative reactions. Don’t cry, calm down, hold your tongue, wait and see.

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I will be fair to Alice she isn’t the first or last to make the terrible mistake of putting a man in the centre of her world then resenting him for exiting the allocated position.

Someone can only be idolised on the pedestal by you, you have a choice whether you elevate them to this level and whether it’s healthy or sustainable. I know from experience that there are 2 main reasons why people do this, its control and insecurity - you love them so smotheringly and intently that they will never want to leave you, but it’s a false sense of security. Humans will never belong to one another and have free will, if someone doesn’t want to be idolised or loved by you anymore, they can leave you. It is even more likely they will leave you if you smother and control them.

It’s a lot to live up to be the title of ‘centre of someone’s universe’ even kids. What a responsibility to place on someone’s head. I’ve had a hard time letting my kids go and be independent as I feel the pull towards them constantly but they don’t feel it towards me anymore, that realisation is a heartbreak in itself but my desire for them to be happy and free (even if it means without me) so I have had to find other things to enjoy in life to fill those gaps

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Divorce takes people straight on an airplane to Planet Crazy. There’s nothing positive about the experience of being cheated on then divorced. It is a gut punch. The woman rarely emerges from this situation happy and healthy and financially comfortable.
No one voluntarily wants to board that flight, and take on that flight. Well, no one except the lawyers.
Like everything else, divorce cannot be generalized. People may not want to go through it, but there are far more productive ways of behaving than Alice has shown. Not everyone goes to "Planet Crazy." Not even sure what that would accomplish. Have said this before: anger isn't bad. It's what you do with it that can be.

If Alice emerges from this and is not healthy, happy and financially comfortable, that's on her. She's the one who abandoned the far less expensive collaborative process and has been dragging this out for nearly a year and a half. Suggest you familiarize yourself more with this particular case. Judges don't hand out domestic violence restraining orders because someone's feelings were hurt. Ioan got one for good reason. Supporting Alice as being justified is like saying Katie Price is a great mother, has mental health issues and therefore entitled to do everything she does.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Alice hasn’t been stitched up, she’s made reams of contradictions, lies, defamatory claims, threatened people and avoided crucial things people have been pleading with her to face for at least 18 months now and is starting to face the consequences.
Self-induced macrame shroud .

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Her anger is her honesty. People are uncomfortable with other people emoting negative reactions. Don’t cry, calm down, hold your tongue, wait and see.
no there is not much positivity in divorce, but there is in being alive. If Alice wants to let a divorce completely dominate and destroy her life; that’s her choice and option to do so. Unfortunately she has children so is taking them down with her. We all have choices. To stay, to leave, to move on.

and further to your point, I am significantly more successful in my career as a single woman than with the wrong, unsupportive man, and I am far happier than I ever was with him

• Heart
Reactions: 29
For those who don’t know of them well, I don’t think it always has so much to do with Alice and Ioan as it does with themselves—they just don’t wanna see yet another “deadbeat husband” and “deadbeat father” get away with “abusing” another “devoted wife,” like what they experienced. It could be Alice and Ioan as the subjects of this divorce…or it could have been anyone else. Some of these supporters don’t care who it is—they just see themselves and their own grief once again and want to fight to reverse it for another person. Which is a form of empathy, like I said, but that’s still weird and sad, as they’re wasting it on an abuser.

I just think it’s interesting.
I’m a supporter of Alice and I will tell you why. This woman was screwed over. Her husband in his 50’s went for the newer younger model. He betrayed her. He thought she would roll over, be quiet and take whatever he was willing to hand her. She didn’t roll over, she roared. Ask yourself this:, any of you been cheated on, or watched someone else try to recover from a gut punch like that? No mere mortal could do that gracefully. Men want us silent. Alice ain’t silent, she doesn’t do silence, and more power to her.
@ReturningthePearls, you are on to something here. I think a lot of people project their own pain onto this situation. They see and hear Alice raging and roaring and wish they had had the opportunity to express the same feelings themselves.

I think it's similar to a lot of the MAGA supporters. They liked how Trump dared to say all sorts of rude and shocking things. They felt unseen and unheard and felt like he was someone who said they things they thought but couldn't say.

I don't think anyone here would deny Alice her feelings of anger or pain or betrayal. We've all been there at one time or another. BUT, this didn't come out of the blue. The warning signs were there. Ioan was unhappy, even miserable, and she chose to ignore or dismiss those feelings. She's had many, many opportunities to resolve this divorce productively, and she's blown every single one of them up herself.

She can roll on the floor and scream and rage as much as she wants. Go ahead, sis, if you need to. But in the end, where does it get her? As much as she wants to hurt Ioan, she's ultimately hurting herself and her children the most. Pull it together, and make a plan for the rest of your life. Starting now.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Being cheated on is a terrible betrayed. Bad enough if this is exposed in your own life ‘bubble’. Maybe the family know, the mums at school, your friends. That’s hurts enough just there. But envisage a life where the western world, on all forms of scocial media and the tabloids and tv discuss you as a ‘trope. The ‘trope’ being, you got dumped for the newer younger person. And at 50, you have to remake your life. Rethink all your expectations. And you LOVE this man. You love him. Love isn’t an ‘app’ that you delete. It’s embedded in your heart. You don’t just stop loving someone. And, you ask anyone who has been betrayed if when they fou out what was going on, did they just shrug, and the get on with their lives? No they didn’t. They lay on the floor and tried to find a way of just getting on their feet again. Let alone creating a new life without this person in it, who, you orbited. Now you have to lie to your kids, tell them stories to placate them to the appearance of the new woman. And walk around with a fake smile on your face, looking Nobel. Screw that. If you are angry then ROAR. Silence is for the coward.
This isn’t what happened though. She was harassing him and his family for months before him and Bianca took their relationship public, and that whole time she was saying he was a mummy’s boy and insinuating he might be into CSAM (I hope that’s the right abbreviation). I would really like you to address these points if you genuinely want to discuss the facts.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
"People" 🤣 I'm not. I cry and get angry myself, but there's a hell of a difference between legitimately crying and showing anger, and being an unhinged raging liar whose behaviour harms her kids on a daily basis. Nobody is saying she shouldn't show emotion.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I love the irony you used there ‘could become’ .. yep if only she could ‘stand up’ 😂🤣👌🏻
But she has no sense of humor about herself. When the audience laughs at the wrong joke, she'll get angry, crowd laughs harder, and it escalates until she starts assaulting people in the first row.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yes divorce should be banned. Then we can all live in Cloud Cuckoo land forever because nothing bad will ever happen. The End.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

I guess the Go fund Me donations have stopped huh Alice. Time to drum up some interest to make the marks start donating again.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
It's odd Alice thinks Bianca is behind everything that Ioan is instructing his lawyers to do. It makes me think Alice never really gave much thought to him.
Alice is projecting herself into the situation. She thinks Ioan is a pussy, controlled first by Gill, then her, and now Bianca.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Is this Alice? Serious question

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why is everyone on Twitter arguing with the clown that donated $10? Let them waste their money, some of these people will never see Alice other than the victim she projects because of inadequacies or vengefulness in themselves.
ShOw Me ThE eViDeNcE.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I am happy to answer any questions from someone who wants to know why women don’t always lose their minds and go crazy for 2 years during divorce. Every days a school day

I know the default response seems to be ITS ALL ABOUT THE MEN but duck my ex, I don’t need to roar at him to get what I want from my own life (FYI, virtually no child support). I’m also ok if people think I am ‘weak’ for not ‘fighting him tooth and nail to the death for the sake of not rolling over’ or whatever the mad narrative is meant to be, I literally am sitting here 15 years later saying I am fine, I have no regrets, my life is good. Surely that’s all anyone would want for Alice too? Why wouldn’t we want that?

• Heart
Reactions: 31

She's not angry she's destructive and there a difference. She should of put her anger aside when it came to their children instead all along she's put her hurt feelings first.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I would actually like for Alice to write that book and get it out there, be it via a traditional publisher or self-pubbed. Because... reviews. 😁 The first even mildly negative comment will turn her into a Tasmanian Devil the likes of which the writing/reading community has never seen - and there have been epic writer tantrums in the past (just google "negative review author meltdowns", and you'll be entertained for days). Alice will put them all to shame, and I'll be here for it.

Onwards and upwards, Tolstoy Alice! You can do this! 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.