Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #111 Hey Alice, get a job and go fund yourself!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Damn you on fire, highly caffeinated, hyperactive Turds! How am I ever to keep up with the lot of you? What’s your secret? Are you having some of what mAlice is having? Whatever it is I need some of it!

Reactions: 18
Damn you on fire, highly caffeinated, hyperactive Turds! How am I ever to keep up with the lot of you? What’s your secret? Are you having some of what mAlice is having? Whatever it is I need some of it!
I’m having seven inches. I’m not even sorry

Reactions: 34
Her anger is the only honest thing we see from her imo

True, betrayal and divorce are a gut punch.. But 2 years later I think I’d want it done, dusted and have moved on. I’d be striving for financial independence and success, and consider myself well rid. Not writing melodramatic bios about guns and betrayals. She wants to stay relevant and will hark on about it forever

Reactions: 20
princess tippy toes

Reactions: 10
She will be the Torvill & Dean of divorcees

That piece she wrote in Medium about “O” was pretty indiscreet. I’m sure there was plenty more she could have spilled. Mind you, a lot of it might not raise eyebrows anymore

he is such a sweetie, I like it how he put kisses after the threat. Is it a brizzle mafia thing?!
I didn’t even think men knew to do that

Weird how people perceive situations through their own biased filter - how could you read through these threads and come to the conclusion Alice was treated shittily and speaks out for oppressed women? (I realise people suspect Le Pew is a FM, but, as others say, AE's Twitter supporters are #TeamAlice because they have experience of a vicious split and can't see past their hurt and resentment).

Most on here (and elsewhere) have come to the conclusion that Alice was such a tiresome volatile nightmare Ioan was a saint for putting up with her as long as he did.

Your gender doesn't automatically appoint you as the "victim". Neither does your "assertive" (ahem) behaviour mean you are trying to change things for a greater cause or defending the sisterhood. Alice is all about Alice - her actions speak loudest of all.

Someone scoop those children up and get them the fuck away from her!! I know and have seen what living what an alcoholic, bitter, angry parent does.

On another tangent, it amazes me that Alice went into acting at all. Sure, she has the histrionic, look-at-me personality, and was gorgeous in her youth (can't speak for her skills) and is endlessly needy for attention. But (understatement of the century) she doesn't cope with rejection - and all jobbing actors have to develop a thick skin very quickly, respond to criticism and adapt to change.

That, or the booze 'n' pills have pickled her brain slowly but surely and this is the end result (very possible).

It's so sad and backward to see a woman in the 21st Century making a man her be all and end all - fucking him over seems much more important than protecting her children from all this needless, aimless drama. (I have dealt with such women in my working life, and whilst I can understand insecurity and co-dependency to a degree, a part of me thinks, it's like FEMINISM NEVER HAPPENED). I know there are needy, insecure men out there. My partner is one of the soppiest guys I've ever met, and I prefer bad boys

YOU make yourself powerless. YOU tell yourself your options are limited and you are defined by who your man is. Alice is obviously very mentally unstable (suicidal ideation, threats, intimidation, obsessiveness suggest so, even if it is suspected to be manipulative). If she can't take care of herself, she simply shouldn't be in charge of nurturing her children. Sorry to say it, but it's for their own good long-term - her eldest is at a very delicate age.

Reactions: 36
I don’t recognise her from Lost, and I loved the show.
She was one of those boring shitty side characters who is on screen 4 seconds.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.