Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #111 Hey Alice, get a job and go fund yourself!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey little lady … I’ll just leave this here

Attachments

Reactions: 22
I've caught up now and taking everyone's fantastic points of view in to consideration, i've come to the conclusion that Alice is still a cunt... thanks

Reactions: 45
@SusanC thank you for these words, it has made me realise that I put my ex (very recent split, he had narc tendencies & was abusive) before myself, I of course still had/have my friends and family, but I put his needs and the relationship before myself, probably one of the reasons I'm suffering so much atm. So thank you for giving me a good reminder

Reactions: 20
The truth is that he never got rid of Gloria he just told Alice he was no longer paying her wage and that would fall to Alice if she wanted to keep her. The same way he told Ella he could no longer cover her school fees, we have no way of gauging the damage Alice has done to Ioan's reputation in the long run and what it's cost him!

Reactions: 13
it's 3%+0.30$

so basically someone who donates $5 actually donates $4.55, and someone who donates €1k donates actually $969.70
Thanks for that info. I was given the wrong info then. Their website says there is a transaction 3% fee and a 7.9% processing fee. So besides the 3% you mention there is also a 7.9 processing fee?
But still nowhere near the $25 000 she hoped for. Now if she had not made an ass of herself and after 18 months just put this request out, I bet a whole lot more would've donated, because her story would have been believable. But for 18 months she tried to put Ioan on full blast and humiliate him. That came back to bite her in the butt. Hoisted by her own petard.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Exactly this

Reactions: 8
Ooooh things are heating up on here
mAlice supporters in da house, please do yourselves a favour and take your blinkers off and take the time to read the 113 pages pertaining to the RO. Also age has got fuck all to do with it! So you can take that out of the equation!

I said what i said
https://giphy.com/l0HluKLonblTf8ili

Reactions: 25
We don’t wish Alice harm, it’s in everyone’s best interest that she has a happy and productive life, especially her own. Many people here, and we know she visits, have given good practical and sympathetic advice on things she could do. People in other forums have done the same. Unfortunately if it doesn’t fit her pity, victim narrative she shoots them down in flames because she would rather rant, rage and abuse than get her shit together. Ioan leaving her wasn’t a surprise for her, he’d told her he was unhappy, she chose not to address his concerns and called him a pussy. The TRO documents freely available show just what she did, and continues to do. These aren’t the actions of a heartbroken loving wife, they are the actions of a selfish narcissist who has lost control of her meal ticket and lazy, entitled life. Alice is throwing a huge tantrum because Ioan actually dared leave her. Ioan would have left whether Bianca was on the scene or not. He didn’t want to be with Alice end of. He left her not his children, who he’s been fighting to see for over a year, it is Alice who is thwarting that. This is nothing to do with love, just control

Reactions: 28
It has nothing to do with anything other than the humiliation of the stereotypical being “traded in” for a younger woman.
She wasn’t traded in for a younger model. He left her because she’s an abusive narcissist that continually overstepped his boundaries. She’s toxic! He no longer loved her - told her he’d rather be dead than live with her anymore!

The fact that he met & fell in love with another woman almost a year after he told Alice he didn’t love her anymore, was a well deserved bonus imo. It wasn’t “stereotypical” behaviour at all!

Reactions: 36
I wonder what mAlice's collage of her fav people looks like now?

She will have had to cover up IG's face with pics of her ebay purchases now. And add in her fav bro and SIL. It's strange how she forgot to put them in the original collage.

Reactions: 26
Tell us your an FM without telling us you’re an FM!! This mere mortal could do that gracefully, as could 99.9999% of the dignified posters on this forum.

Reactions: 17
100%! and it’s not cheesy at all, love is not possession or entitlement, you can grieve your loved one no longer loving you but you always want them to be happy and you always let go, even during the relationship - you just dont hold on, they should stay on their own free will! And this is something Alice never understood

Last edited:
I wonder what mAlice's collage of her fav people looks like now?

She will have had to cover up IG's face with pics of her ebay purchases now. And add in her fav bro and SIL. It's strange how she forgot to put them in the original collage.
Pretty sure I’m on there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.