Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #111 Hey Alice, get a job and go fund yourself!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We aren’t heartless harridans as portrayed, I think most of us have gone through horrible breakups, divorce, child issues, grief, money issues, illness etc etc. If Alice was in love with Ioan until the day she died I’d think it was sad for her but ultimately have sympathy, BUT you have to respect others and make efforts to move on, leave that person to it without ranting and raving. We are actually desperate for her to see sense.

Reactions: 22
I don't want to be snide, but it seems someone has been drinking the Kool-Aid by the trough. So much misinformation, so many stereotypes, such archaic thinking just beg a response.

- Firstly, Ioan is not in his 50's. He was not yet 47 when, by Alice's own words, he told her in August 2020 that he didn't love her anymore and wanted out.

- I am sick to death of the "middle-age crisis" imagery. If it were a middle-age crisis, would he be letting himself go grey at the temples instead of dyeing his hair all sorts of strange colors? Instead of his standard, rather bland navy blue leisure clothes, wouldn't he be wearing tight jeans with gawdy Hawaiian shirts unbuttoned to the waist? Wouldn't he be strutting around with a different blonde SoCal bimbo every day of the week, rather than committing to a woman with a debilitating, life-altering illness? Give me a break.

- Everything that is out there in the media and social media about this whole mess is on Alice and her alone. Ioan has never said one single word against her publicly, nor has Bianca. He simply needed to put a stop to the badgering, harassment, and threats, with his own daughter's hacking of his Insta apparently the last straw (wonder who might have put her up to that?), so he filed for a DVRO. All he said in that petition was evidenced in black and white (her E-Mails, etc.) But she goes on and on and on with her wild, unproven accusations.

- Her expectations? How entitled and archaic can you get? She said herself in one Email in the DVRO petition that she wants everything. The house, full custody, full alimony, full child support, insurance, car, his earnings, etc. She in all seriousness told him to come back and live in the converted garage, FFS. Instead of accepting a reasonable settlement (at least $150,000 was on the table, that's a good bit of money, even in LA), she trashes him publicly, ignores deadlines and court orders, and withholds his children from him. She is greedy and entitled. Sorry, screw her expectations.

- There is absolutely no proof that he cheated. He stated in the DVRO petition that the relationship with Bianca began in June 2021, so almost a year after he for all intents and purposes ended things with Alice. I don't think he would be so stupid as to perjure himself about something that could be disproven so easily. All it would take would be someone, be it a pap or a stray vacationer, finding a photo of them together with their tongues down each other's throats, and bang, perjury charge.

- Nobody ever demanded of Alice that she lie to her kids (which she has done endlessly) or to wear a fake smile. What we demand of her is that she grow up, accept the facts and pull herself up by her bootstraps, as less privileged women everywhere do all the time. This is a white woman of almost 54 years, well-educated, and who has always had a well-to-do or rich man looking after her instead of making something of herself. What we demand is that she stops poisoning the children against their father. Him not loving her anymore and finding someone else does not make him a bad father. Whether Alice loves (or ever loved) him is up for debate. Also whether she really loves her children. You do not pit your 8- and 12-year-old children against their father if you love them. Full stop.

Reactions: 72
I am so sorry for your loss and cannot even imagine losing a child. Having your experience and then watching the trainwreck with Alice would understandably bring up lots of hard feelings. I do hope you are taking care of yourself and take breaks when needed. Others have spoken much better on how Alice can be triggering and how to take care of ourselves when it gets to be a bit much. I'm glad you're here and I'm glad you're sharing your invaluable insight

Reactions: 29
Ioan left a shrew and every man and his dog knows that now.

Reactions: 32
You’re missing out quite large parts of the one sided story and also romantisising a lot to excuse hideous behaviour. We’ve all had our hearts broken, we don’t act like 3 year olds about it and destroy family relationships over it. How does that even help anything? Just to feel like you’re in the right? All you end up is like “Miss Havisham” going mad in the attic on your own. I have sympathy for people with heartbreak and it needs to be felt and acknowledged but not used as a means to burn every bridge and destroy many other relationships. It’s cheesy but if you love someone and they want to go, you let them go. For everyone’s sake.

Reactions: 39
Can I like this times a million?

Reactions: 30
Ioan would be nuts to not go for the PRO after all she has done. How much more will she be allowed to get away with? Legally the PRO has more bite & she's long overdue.

Reactions: 24
I guess the Go fund Me donations have stopped huh Alice. Time to drum up some interest to make the marks start donating again.
LOL this isn't really the right place for Alice to take out her begging bowl. We know too much.

Why hasn't she linked to the GFM on her Insta? She even has well off Z list friends following her on there. Maybe they know too much too?

She uses socksibling to beg on her behalf on twitter when he hardly has any reach. She has 85k followers on her insta.... Maybe the kids aren't going hungry after all? Also the eldest's friends follow AE on insta - did she beg her mother not to link to it?

Reactions: 14
I predict a riot…
Can we add this to the playlist please?

Reactions: 20
How come none of her supporters called out her lies about Ioan getting rid of Gloria & how upset the girls were, etc then it turns out she's still working there? Oh right, that's like the excuse given for her ABUSE - she was just upset & it was just a few angry texts.
Meanwhile the TRO holds 113 pages of evidence. Some people don't want to know the truth.

Reactions: 23
Jog on, nothing to see here

Reactions: 16
Perfectly said @ReturningthePearls

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.