Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #111 Hey Alice, get a job and go fund yourself!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her dimwits will be all like 'you deserve to treat yourself after what he's put you through'

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Her dimwits will be all like 'you deserve to treat yourself after what he's put you through'
Treating yourself is fine, if you can afford it. Amazing how the GFM doesn't compute to them as incongruous with spending $$$ at the same time.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
When Alice said she thought the joint account will stay for the kids, but at the same time complained he was not paying child support, did she expect BOTH? What does she think child support is for? And I wonder what does she think "for the kids" entails? I don't doubt she feels that besides food, clothes and similar there's also Gloria, the house and all its bills, the pool maintenance, her car (only uses it to drive the girls, you see), the insurance, etc.

Reactions: 23
I wouldn’t worry too much about other people noticing like we said last week, she has to actually hand over her financials and face Ioan about the money, nothing a GFM can raise can help her out of any of this tit now.

Reactions: 22
People like Damian Lewis did a lot of work here before they became internationally employable. There are loads of others. IG did a few things in UK and they both decided to seek their fortunes in Hollywood on the back of that. I think they thought he would be James Bond. Nothing wrong in ambition but they had very long fallow periods. In that interview with Piers M both of them talked about the struggle to get work in LA, the amount of competition. In that interview he said that he had a 7 year period when he didn’t work. Imagine how would destroying that would be. I would have regrouped and tried to get loads of work back in the UK.
Yeah, I don't get that. Did he really not work for seven years? That sounds crazy. I wonder, did he try to get work in the UK also and no bites, or just not try at all anywhere except the states.

Reactions: 9
Yeah, I don't get that. Did he really not work for seven years? That sounds crazy. I wonder, did he try to get work in the UK also and no bites, or just not try at all anywhere except the states.
I'm wondering if the "not working" is defined strictly as movie and television roles? There's a lot of other things actors do in oversea markets (commercials etc) to make money. Bill Murray did a bunch of promotional work in Japan at one point. Also, if he really didn't work for 7 years, it shows some decent financial management to weather that amount of time.

Reactions: 16
I'm wondering if the "not working" is defined strictly as movie and television roles? There's a lot of other things actors do in oversea markets (commercials etc) to make money. Bill Murray did a bunch of promotional work in Japan at one point. Also, if he really didn't work for 7 years, it shows some decent financial management to weather that amount of time.
On IMDB, 2009 is the only year with zero credits to his name. Perhaps he meant bigger projects or major roles?

Reactions: 13
On IMDB, 2009 is the only year with zero credits to his name. Perhaps he meant bigger projects or major roles?
I don't think commercials or promotional work (conferences etc) get credited on IMBD..but that's a guess

Has she actually said thank you yet for the near 5k she's been gifted?
1) why thank yourself when you're a major donor 2) she feels entitled to it 3) gushy thank you post will happen today (guessing based on her reading here..which she doesn't do)

• Haha
Am just having a catch up and see that some fellow tatters are having a difficult time atm. Especially @ReturningthePearls ❤
I've also had a crappy few days, my anxiety has reared it ugly head and I'm still low over my split. But each day I get up and keep going, unlike some people!
Love to all of you that need it at the moment, apart from mAlice 😉❤

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Someone on Instagram did comment about her eBay but as we predicted, Alice deleted the comment. But they’re talking about it on “aliceevansgruffabuses” on Instagram

Yep, I took a screenshot, there were replies the other day, but all the comments and the original post have gone , no surprise 🤷🏼‍♀️
This!

Reactions: 10
I don't think commercials or promotional work (conferences etc) get credited on IMBD..but that's a guess
No, they don't. What I'm saying is that he even got acting roles in that period. Even if some came out late, I don't think he was ever 7 years with no acting on film and TV if IMDB only shows a one year gap.

Reactions: 12
Weird but during the Betty Broderick trial, Betty’s ex friend said that she would constantly complain about being broke and then show her something she’d recently bought..

• Sick
  • Angry
Two things from the previous thread.

I hate it how she dismisses the idea of voice work as too tough of a market for her. It certainly is tough, but so are other fields. It's just one of her endless excuses. :(

And, if evil uninterested Ioan doesn't know the names of his fans and supporters, then how is he paying us to troll Alice? Food for thought! :unsure:
This. Like getting a sitcom at Paramount is more realistic/easier.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Weird but during the Betty Broderick trial, Betty’s ex friend said that she would constantly complain about being broke and then show her something she’d recently bought..
Yes, there are some very unsettling parallels to how Betty Broderick behaved.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.