Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #111 Hey Alice, get a job and go fund yourself!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can ask sellers to delete feedback and since it was positive, I don't see why a seller wouldn't. It's feedback she has received. Her overall feedback number has not gone down, but there are several purchases/feedback now missing from what was showing over the weekend. Below is the feedback for the weekend. You can see today the last ones from Linda's Stuff are gone. Her overall feedback number went up by one (and that still stands) as she gone a single positive feedback yesterday or late Saturday.

View attachment 1373354
i can still see all of them - what has gone down are her purchases the past month, but they likely moved to the last 6 months category (and some moved from there to 12 months, and some from 12 months ago dropped out)

I don't see anything sketchy here tbh

ETA: you too, it seems, I'm slightly confused

Reactions: 6
You can ask sellers to delete feedback and since it was positive, I don't see why a seller wouldn't. It's feedback she has received. Her overall feedback number has not gone down, but there are several purchases/feedback now missing from what was showing over the weekend. Below is the feedback for the weekend. You can see today the last ones from Linda's Stuff are gone. Her overall feedback number went up by one (and that still stands) as she gone a single positive feedback yesterday or late Saturday.

View attachment 1373354
I've been a seller for around 20 years, and sold probably 2000+ items (high end clothing, designer bags etc, my current eBay account I've had for 10+ years has over 3000 all positive feedback) and I've never heard of that. I've had many, many different situations regarding feedback and I don't believe there's any way for a user to remove feedback. Revise it, absolutely, but to actually remove it it has to be done by eBay, and they only allow five requests per 1000 sales, and that's for false negatives, and the can be very contrary about what they do remove. The buyer/seller feedback request form only allows for revision, or a person can leave a response to feedback. I'm happy to be proven wrong but I've even had a look on eBay guides and on my account and I can't see any way to request a seller removes feedback. Again, happy to be proven wrong. I'm just puzzled :)

Reactions: 12
i can still see all of them - what has gone down are her purchases the past month, but they likely moved to the last 6 months category (and some moved from there to 12 months, and some from 12 months ago dropped out)

I don't see anything sketchy here tbh

ETA: you too, it seems, I'm slightly confused
Go back and look at the screenshot I posted. There are about six missing feedback from Linda's Stuff that were given within the past month. Don't look at the number of feedback from this month; look at the actual feedback. It's altered.

I've been a seller for around 20 years, and sold probably 2000+ items (high end clothing, designer bags etc, my current eBay account I've had for 10+ years has over 3000 all positive feedback) and I've never heard of that. I've had many, many different situations regarding feedback and I don't believe there's any way for a user to remove feedback. Revise it, absolutely, but to actually remove it it has to be done by eBay, and they only allow five requests per 1000 sales, and that's for false negatives, and the can be very contrary about what they do remove. The buyer/seller feedback request form only allows for revision, or a person can leave a response to feedback. I'm happy to be proven wrong but I've even had a look on eBay guides and on my account and I can't see any way to request a seller removes feedback. Again, happy to be proven wrong. I'm just puzzled :)
I'm puzzled too but those five or six from Linda's Stuff are definitely gone today. I don't understand it either. I've posted a screenshot of her account as it looks now. The feedback left is different/some are gone.

Reactions: 10
Amusing ... she is quietly deleting some of her feedback from this month. She was at 18 yesterday ... today it's showing 13 for this month but her overall feedback number is the same, so it's not a question of the positive going down because she's gotten negatives or neutrals (she hasn't). Alice, there are screenshots, and people have seen them. You can try to hide it but frankly, trying to make it look like it was 13 purchases when 18 appared and when you are begging online for food ... tsk, tsk.

ETA: the deleted ones were from the high end designer seller ... some are still up but I expect those to go too.
Does anyone know if there have been any comments on her Instagram about her buying off Ebay? I just wondered if her sycophants are too scared to ask her about it. 🤔

Reactions: 8
Does anyone know if there have been any comments on her Instagram about her buying off Ebay? I just wondered if her sycophants are too scared to ask her about it. 🤔
There were questions on Twitter, I believe.

Reactions: 9
The Go Fund Me has trickled to almost a standstill.

She is going to have to come up with something spectacular to get it moving again.

She is in deep tit.

She will have to be her own lawyer. She will probably buy a wig, gavel and gown off eBay for her day in court.
It's worth noting anytime tattlers mention the GFM slow down or stall, within an hour there's a donation. It's so predictable of Alice and her crew.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Go back and look at the screenshot I posted. There are about six missing feedback from Linda's Stuff that were given within the past month. Don't look at the number of feedback from this month; look at the actual feedback. It's altered.

I'm puzzled too but those five or six from Linda's Stuff are definitely gone today. I don't understand it either. I've posted a screenshot of her account as it looks now. The feedback left is different/some are gone.
I did, they are identical

this was on the weekend
WWxKU4R.png

this is today
GZv5eJW.png

nothing changed?

Reactions: 2
Two things from the previous thread.

I hate it how she dismisses the idea of voice work as too tough of a market for her. It certainly is tough, but so are other fields. It's just one of her endless excuses. :(

And, if evil uninterested Ioan doesn't know the names of his fans and supporters, then how is he paying us to troll Alice? Food for thought! :unsure:
He pays me into my Mimsy account 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Feedback for 97 items in the last six months. Clearly, some bills have been getting paid.
Guess that money was supposed to be used to take care of the children. It seems clear Ioan can’t trust her to put the kids first.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
After the feedback from Mountain Girl Threads, there are several from Linda's Stuff. They are not there today. That's the missing feedback.
they are, they just moved from the "within last month" to "within 6 months"

The Go Fund Me has trickled to almost a standstill.

She is going to have to come up with something spectacular to get it moving again.

She is in deep tit.

She will have to be her own lawyer. She will probably buy a wig, gavel and gown off eBay for her day in court.
😂That truly deserves an illustration by @ReturningthePearls

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
they are, they just moved from the "within last month" to "within 6 months"
Had another look; you are correct. I still think she is going to be hiding feedback from now on by asking sellers not to give her any.

Reactions: 10
After the feedback from Mountain Girl Threads, there are several from Linda's Stuff. They are not there today. That's the missing feedback
At the risk of sounding like a conspiracy theorist, there were at least a couple of people who contacted the DM last week after Alice's shopping habits came to light. Perhaps a reporter has contacted the seller who in turn has contacted the buyer and this is the result? The feedback that has vanished is all from one seller, yes?

Never mind.
1656332436479.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Had another look; you are correct. I still think she is going to be hiding feedback from now on by asking sellers not to give her any.
I don’t think it matters anymore. The money is cut off and we have receipts of past activity. Unless of course she continues GFM and buys up large.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.