Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #110 I don't eat baby sheet stirrers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My besties daughter set up a GFM for a cosmetic procedure she wanted. When her grandfather heard about it he said "back in my day, Go Fund Me was called A JOB".

Reactions: 37
Ioan is making a terrible mistake divorcing the only star in the galaxy. How could he be happier with anyone else? Alice is definitely living in a friendless bubble.

Reactions: 24
She’s the lowest of the low, how anyone can still support her is a mystery. Her supporters are obviously as low as she is.

And she has the nerve to say we are “jealous” of her, we are on our knees thanking God we are Not her.
Absobloodylutely!

Reactions: 8
I'm still trying to work out whether Alice can't work because (i) Ioan asked her not to; or (ii) she's laid up at least 4 days a week with her self-diagnosed illnesses. Which is it, Alice, because you really can't have it both ways. If you're as ill as you say you are, you certainly can't get acting jobs since no director in the world is going to schedule shoots 3 days out of a week. If Ioan asked you not to work, you must have been well enough to have a career to give up.

Logic really isn't her strong suit.

Reactions: 45
Or the 3rd option, Her Babies need her to be at home waiting for them whilst they are at school full time and the Nanny is also at their home waiting for them

Reactions: 44
I love this so much

Reactions: 12
She’s too vain to buy clothes in the size that will fit her, that’s why everything looks as if the seams are about to burst wide open. Doesn’t she know that wearing too tight clothes just emphasizes problem areas.

My besties daughter set up a GFM for a cosmetic procedure she wanted. When her grandfather heard about it he said "back in my day, Go Fund Me was called A JOB".
It amazes me that people actually think if they want something and don’t have the money for it that setting up a GoFundMe is an easy way to get it. I hope your friend’s daughter got a job and closed her GFM, her Grandfather was telling her the truth.

Reactions: 23
that's obviously what you should do first, but if you are truthful about what you are using the money for and your financial situation there is not much wrong with setting up a GFM. People are not forced to donate.

Reactions: 11
Just a note on age appropriate topics:
No 12 year old should be aware of food shortages if it’s at all possible to avoid.
There should never have been any public talk of that.
“We’re in transition, we’re moving from one part of our life to the next exciting stage, so just for now, we can’t spend a lot of money. It’s just for now, not forever. Everything is okay, we’re okay.” That’s all a 12 year old should hear. And subsequently won’t agitate for concert tickets. (But that’s dependant on seeing Mum cutting back on her own expenses; if new clothes are arriving from EBay, this whole thing doesn’t work.)

Reactions: 45
someone’s mentioned her eBay purchases on Instagram.. I bet she’ll either delete the comment or call them a troll. either way here we goooo

Reactions: 24
Plus she claims if she could get an acting job with normal hours she would, but she also says she is bedbound for four days a week. Her life and lies are a trip.

I love this so much
We are definitely thinking about your baby girl. This is what I thought GFM was set up for, medical emergencies, accident victims without insurance, people who have real problems, not some lazy 54 year old alcoholic, pill popping, pathological liar who is determined never to be a mature adult.

Thank you. I am really proud, I had no idea I was so resourceful till I had to be and the really wonderful thing to come out of it all is that all my girls are all real grafters, they are determined to never be financially reliant on anyone
So much respect for you, Lion Mama

Reactions: 16
someone’s mentioned her eBay purchases on Instagram.. I bet she’ll either delete the comment or call them a troll. either way here we goooo
Her sycophants will be too scared they will be blocked if they dare to mention this on her Instagram. Those pitiful people.

So much respect for you, Lion Mama
You taught your girls the right way, Alice is teaching her girls to get what they want by any means possible. I do hope Ioan tries to get full custody. If not, I am so afraid for those children.

Reactions: 17
Alice also posts comments thinking we won’t see the other comments she’s posted that contradict each other?

Reactions: 17
Plus she claims if she could get an acting job with normal hours she would, but she also says she is bedbound for four days a week. Her life and lies are a trip.
She relies on lies, not logic. She thinks everyone is as stupid as she is.

Reactions: 11
Has she been arrested yet? Has Yo bifurcated?

Seriously I’m so exhausted with this sick sordid saga I could scream! And with everything else going on in the US and the rest of the world it’s extremely aggravating. I know I should step back but for some reason I just can’t! Why? I desperately want to.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.