Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #11 Never, ever, ever getting back together

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A new thread title suggestion (and a cry for help - I just cannot keep up here without neglecting my family )

Alice, please, finally give us some rest, by now there's too much material on tattle to digest.

Reactions: 17
What is she on about, she's never cried before?! According to previous tweets she spends all her time either in the foetal position or crying?!?!

Reactions: 15
If I read the word disingenuous from her again I’m going to throw myself into oncoming traffic. Get a new word Alice, for the love of fucking god.

Reactions: 18
I would really be on board with this if there wasn’t so many examples of her being controlling, obsessive, abusive and and out and out liar/fantasist. She’s dug her own pit

Reactions: 17
Oh don't feel bad for me, at first I told him to just finish the job, but then I fought back like an absolute bitch. He was clawed to death. Bar steward!

Reactions: 6
On a completely unrelated note, my husband has a stinking cold and is currently sniff sniff sniffing away next to me, sneezing explosively every 10 seconds. If BW is a professional husband stealer, for the record, she's welcome to mine until he's over this cold.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.