Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #11 Never, ever, ever getting back together

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep and that she is a horse face, attacking another woman’s looks for me is the lowest of the low. BW is clearly beautiful and shame on AE for such a low blow.
20211116_124702.png
people in glass houses n all that.....

• Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 870809
Um Alice doesn't do housework.
This is Alice's problem, she has no distraction from her problems. Housework might be mundane, but it would give her something else to do.

As for a job, surely she could get work as a voice over actress, for animations or even narrating for audio books? Or teaching acting or languages? It doesn't have to be acting.

I wish Alice would sort her life out and stop the vengeful tweets, stop drinking, get some sleep and think about a good future for her and the girls by putting them first for a change.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s like during her night she gets possessed (I know its drink etc) and snarls out her hate on twitter and then during the day she is still quite forthright in her tweets but they are more measured and less insulting, and then she has to spend a bit of the day deleting the worse night time tweets. Except deleting them doesn’t mean they don’t exist. Too many people have seen them, screenshot them. The insults come thick and fast - her love, her honey is now Baldy (I confess, that made me laugh) she know where to prick his ego) and BW is horse teeth, white trash, bogan, home wrecker, big nose. Can you imagine if they came back at her with Fat Neck.
It is clearly a mental health disorder. Not going to name one cos could be a few. She needs intervention to diagnose and treat.She says she has therapists but this doesn’t make sense. She has an untreated condition going on.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Are people just being polite when they comment on the Instagram photos saying she looks great? Like surely everyone realises they're ridiculously filtered and just look a bit bizarre.

Reactions: 11
Baldy really cracked me up not gonna lie 😂 such a childish insult

The fact is; the more she screams and shouts and curses - the more repulsed I’m sure Ioan is of her. They’re probably a bit worried but also bonding massively over this, she should just shut the duck up IMO

Reactions: 11
Im sure plenty of us have gone on a night out and can’t remember getting home or the last hour of the night. I have and I hate it- beer fear, dreading thinking what you said to someone or how you were acting etc. I don’t know if she’s drinking but if it is something in her system that’s distorting what she thinks/ feels and then she wakes up having to delete stuff that actually the whole world can see (not just a few of her mates that’ll rib her for a few days like when we have a drunk night out) then her level of anxiety must be through the roof on top of everything else. She needs to sleep and (without sounding like a hippy) go and embrace nature, walk, swim and break this dreadful chain she’s tied round herself.

Reactions: 15
Are people just being polite when they comment on the Instagram photos saying she looks great? Like surely everyone realises they're ridiculously filtered and just look a bit bizarre.
This is part of the problem. Everyone is being polite to an extent. It’s disgusting to say awful things about how anyone looks. People like Alice do it, while we know it would be wrong, therefore she actually has no idea how it feels.

Another poster said she’s like a monkey flinging tit. I agree.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I find the most bizarre bit the invention of people ..so she said she was going to do an "experiment" and post a cute picture of herself and wait for the BW crowd to pile in.
Then magically what appears almost immediately to prove her right and her experiment a success?
A "cousin" of BW (with a name followed by a load of random letters and an account set up in November 2021 - not unlike the imaginary brother who appeared) saying that BW has Ioan inside her. Isn't that the same phrasing the narc onced used on IMDB?
And then another threatening tweet supposedly from the same family member of BW.
Does she really not think people see through this? It's sub playground antics.
She accuses people of creating sock accounts because that's what she does.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I find the most bizarre bit the invention of people ..so she said she was going to do an "experiment" and post a cute picture of herself and wait for the BW crowd to pile in.
Then magically what appears almost immediately to prove her right and her experiment a success?
A "cousin" of BW (with a name followed by a load of random letters and an account set up in November 2021 - not unlike the imaginary brother who appeared) saying that BW has Ioan inside her. Isn't that the same phrasing the narc onced used on IMDB?
And then another threatening tweet supposedly from the same family member of BW.
Does she really not think people see through this? It's sub playground antics.
She accuses people of creating sock accounts because that's what she does.
Oh really I missed all that !!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yesterday I think, somebody posted her tweet which says her father said that his new wife convinced him AE was an awful person. Has anyone got it.

Reactions: 4
I honestly have no issue believing that new wife got to see some horror antics and decided she was well out of it

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How are we on page 15 in less than 12 hours? She'll be loving the attention 😂😂😂😂😂😂
She deliberately references Tattle in tweets. The recent one, she could have blocked and ignored. Instead she retweets it telling people to block them, which then sent a lot of new posters here. I think she is pushing them here so that they are going to post favourable to her, but apart from one who said we were nasty, the others have not been complimentary about AE at all. I think this site is proving an excellent one for the media, legal teams, writers who are looking for plot ideas, marriage guidance people.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.