Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #11 Never, ever, ever getting back together

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We totally need a Alice's Twitter Screenshots folder in the wiki for new members... and me to be fair, it's bleeping hard to keep up šŸƒā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I thought her children didnā€™t have access to social media???

Those poor girls. Seeing the tit storm their mother is whipping up on SM. Watching her wailing and having histrionics and then beginning the day with hearty puke up of
last nightā€™s booze and drugs. And that bastard husband of her is insisting that they have therapy to deal with all her shite. How dare he!!!

• Heart
There was a comment about BW having a big nose really nasty. Did anyone get that?

• Sad
Reactions: 12
These comments were underneath her deranged, Facetuned selfie.

But wow, she is out of control and this is scary. Someone please do a 5150 on her for her own safety and for that of her girls.
I can't believe Gloria hasn't called that in already. Unless she is just as delusional as AE.

Reactions: 8
Just found the thread it's on:

View attachment 871147
there were two more even that went into the same direction
bFTv3s4.png

eXoOnmx.png

Her followers have clearly given her the idea that BW is a professional homewrecker and that Ioan is simply brainwashed by her powers or some tit like that. Probably her own story with her dad isnt helping here.

I donā€™t have room in my camera roll šŸ˜‚

maybe someone could do a dropbox
I've dumped them all on a blank dicord server but I dont have the time to sort them out LOL - since his new relationship came out I dont even screenshot tweets anymore, I just directly screenshot her whole timeline because it's just too much

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Those poor girls. Seeing the tit storm their mother is whipping up on SM. Watching her wailing and having histrionics and then beginning the day with hearty puke up of
last nightā€™s booze and drugs. And that bastard husband of her is insisting that they have therapy to deal with all her shite. How dare he!!!
They don't use social media at all, except for Tiktok, and Instagram, and Twitter, oh and Facebook, and MySpace and LinkedIn. But basically no social media.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

BIB They don't have access to social media apart from when she's reading what she's posted to them or they're sitting with her as she posts. They don't have social media accounts, apart from having accounts since, was it age 5? Not Twitter, only Instagram. The older has Twitter but doesn't bother with it because it's for old people. It's so simple and straightforward. Ahem.

There was a comment about BW having a big nose really nasty. Did anyone get that?
I know I included a screenshot of her saying that in one of my earlier bundles (I was drinking coffee, the ONLY way I could get through that), though I'm pretty sure it happened more than once in different ways.

Reactions: 11
Yep and that she is a horse face, attacking another womanā€™s looks for me is the lowest of the low. BW is clearly beautiful and shame on AE for such a low blow.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
This is why taking to social media in the way she has was never going to work. The one awful comment amongst 100 lovely ones will be the one that sticks with you- thatā€™s just human nature. Some of her responses to a mildly negative/ neutral comments are disproportionate. Has anyone seen the ā€œyouā€™ve not been to university commentā€?

She really needs some good people around her to cut this off.
Yep, I saw that comment. Maybe youā€™re more intelligent, maybe youā€™re not. Maybe she hasnā€™t been to Uni, maybe she has. Itā€™s all rendered meaningless when youā€™re a bullying, classist snob that looks down their nose at people and incites others to relentlessly mock and pile on people on social media. I also saw one of her minions trying to mock Tamika for having (what she described as) a mental illness. These people are genuinely sick, it needs to stop. It really is distressing at this point and Iā€™m going to stop reading her Twitter altogether.
I really hope no one allows this woman to advocate for any womens or anti bullying charities. She is the bleeping antithesis of either. Iā€™m angry, Iā€™m going to go away and have a cup of tea šŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Not necessarily talking about AE here itā€™s more out of curiosity but thereā€™s been a few celebrities that have been cancelled because of unearthed tweets that they made years ago, sometimes when they were teenagers. Is this because people can find deleted tweets or have these people just naively left stupid things up because they forgot about it and someoneā€™s gone rooting through?

Reactions: 7
BIB They don't have access to social media apart from when she's reading what she's posted to them or they're sitting with her as she posts. They don't have social media accounts, apart from having accounts since, was it age 5? Not Twitter, only Instagram. The older has Twitter but doesn't bother with it because it's for old people. It's so simple and straightforward. Ahem.
Funny thing about that. She keeps claiming that Ella saw the IG post because she is following Ioan and even got a notification for it. But I know Ella's account (and her alt account), she and Ioan stopped following each other 7 months ago (same time as Alice and Ioan did), and this hasnt changed to this day. She is following him on twitter though, but Alice says she isnt using it (and indeed her last activity, whether it's a post or like, was 3 years ago)

Not necessarily talking about AE here itā€™s more out of curiosity but thereā€™s been a few celebrities that have been cancelled because of unearthed tweets that they made years ago, sometimes when they were teenagers. Is this because people can find deleted tweets or have these people just naively left stupid things up because they forgot about it and someoneā€™s gone rooting through?
usually they left them up.

Also a couple of years ago retweets didnt work as links but as direct quotes, so even if you deleted your tweet whoever retweeted had your Original text still in their tweet

Reactions: 10
Itā€™s always the quote
Itā€™s when they get quoted or screenshot. You can delete but not those things

Reactions: 3
Yep, I saw that comment. Maybe youā€™re more intelligent, maybe youā€™re not. Maybe she hasnā€™t been to Uni, maybe she has. Itā€™s all rendered meaningless when youā€™re a bullying, classist snob that looks down their lose at people and incites others to relentlessly mock and pile on people on social media. I also saw one of her minions trying to mock Tamika for having (what she described as) a mental illness. These people are genuinely sick, it needs to stop. It really is distressing at this point and Iā€™m going to stop reading her Twitter altogether.
I really hope no one allows this woman to advocate for any womens or anti bullying charities. She is the bleeping antithesis of either. Iā€™m angry, Iā€™m going to go away and have a cup of tea šŸ˜‚

I think itā€™s been deleted now- think the bin is where it belonged personally!

Thank you for explaining that (the old tweets) too šŸ™‚

Reactions: 3
Itā€™s like during her night she gets possessed (I know its drink etc) and snarls out her hate on twitter and then during the day she is still quite forthright in her tweets but they are more measured and less insulting, and then she has to spend a bit of the day deleting the worse night time tweets. Except deleting them doesnā€™t mean they donā€™t exist. Too many people have seen them, screenshot them. The insults come thick and fast - her love, her honey is now Baldy (I confess, that made me laugh) she know where to prick his ego) and BW is horse teeth, white trash, bogan, home wrecker, big nose. Can you imagine if they came back at her with Fat Neck.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.