Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #109 I'm Alice Evans, my life’s a mess, I need a GoFundMe to buy Panda Express

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
(ps I’m not dissing America. I lived in the Midwest for many years and have travelled to half of the states - yea I am counting 🤣 - but this Supreme Court decision is a tragedy)
Please feel free to diss us. We deserve every bit. 🫠

• Sad
Reactions: 13
The t-shirt must have been a treat for big E, it looks like the one she has on in the video of both E's giggling on the sofa...and it's clean. Obv not Alice's 😜😜

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I agree with that, she will mark this bleeping DISGUSTING DAY in the “land of the free” (freedom unless you’re pregnant) by making it about her.

(ps I’m not dissing America. I lived in the Midwest for many years and have travelled to half of the states - yea I am counting 🤣 - but this Supreme Court decision is a tragedy)
I'm devastated. Next they are going after birth control.

On topic - that GoFundMe money should go right to Planned Parenthood. They kept many of us from never getting pregnant when we didn't want to and preventing us from having to make a horrible choice.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
This is heartbreaking! Having been there myself about 20 years ago it still hits hard. I’ve never really admitted it to anyone on a public forum that I had an abortion. It’s the most difficult decision I’ve ever had to make. I feel that the subject is still very much taboo, something to be ashamed of. I never had any support after it, felt like it was something never to be discussed and by doing so it fucked me up for quite a number of years
I had one too, WFG. The foetus was deformed with no heartbeat by the time I had an ultrasound. I felt guilty for years.
But you know what? Even if it had been healthy, I would still have gone ahead with the abortion. We did what we NEEDED to at the time. For our mental health. For our sanity. For our finances. For our education. For our relationships, or lack thereof. For our living situations.
You know, in Judaism, we don't talk about beating ourselves up for decisions like this: we ask 'what have we learnt from this?' I learnt that I was never going to be a parent. That I'd be a bad one. That I serve my community better on my own.
You have all my support, love and strength. You did what was right for you. Let this be an end to your suffering.
You did what was right for you. You did what was right.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
The only thing that could have added to B’s Instagram posts was if the last one was a shot of a moose!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Given Alice's rants last night, put your hand up if you expect more of the same aaaaaallllll weekend...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Sweetie, I feel you. I've been having PTSD nightmares all week just from sharing divorce details. From 20-22 years ago!

Am emergency phone call to a real shrink and they upped my anti-nightmare meds. Said they are glad I am getting it finally off my chest somewhere!

*Anti-nightmare meds are a thing. Thank you science.
I’m 100% on anti nightmare meds. Also thank you to science (though I think my dose needs to be upped too tbh).

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The pic some folks have pulled up when discussing cosmetic surgery looks to me like she had a Bump-it in her awful hair, wore too much foundation, and over tweezed her brows. Nose job I can believe, and fillers. Face job, don't know.

If she stopped the booze, got real sleep, ate real food, and updated her makeup, she'd look so much better without a face lift. Even without losing weight. At a certain age, a woman chooses between her face and her ass. Coco Chanel, right?
This is the photo I was thinking of. She doesn't look good but I'm not certain we can blame a surgeon.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
I just had a video call with my mom, she was wearing something that looked like a carpet/blanket. Why did it remind me of Alice? 😭
I make my mom watch/follow fucked up tit and she’s a pretty good sport considering what we’ve been through. I told her about Alice and started to play a single video and we didn’t even get ten seconds in and she’s like “turn it off. Now” and walked out the room 😂
Mama had no time at all for that tit hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m 100% on anti nightmare meds. Also thank you to science (though I think my dose needs to be upped too tbh).
I still get them but they don't linger and track a constant memory. Thank you babyJesus.

I've had a few with Alice in them lately and those are the worse! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
I had one too, WFG. The foetus was deformed with no heartbeat by the time I had an ultrasound. I felt guilty for years.
But you know what? Even if it had been healthy, I would still have gone ahead with the abortion. We did what we NEEDED to at the time. For our mental health. For our sanity. For our finances. For our education. For our relationships, or lack thereof. For our living situations.
You know, in Judaism, we don't talk about beating ourselves up for decisions like this: we ask 'what have we learnt from this?' I learnt that I was never going to be a parent. That I'd be a bad one. That I serve my community better on my own.
You have all my support, love and strength. You did what was right for you. Let this be an end to your suffering.
You did what was right for you. You did what was right.
This literally teared me up 😥 thank you for your words they mean so much to me ❤ It wasn’t the right time and I wasn’t in that place where I could be a good mum but it made me grow up and see things so differently. Lots of love to you 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 27
didnt she just complain last week that its outrageous that Ioan expects her in 4 weeks to sign the papers to sell the house
View attachment 1366703
Liar. She had a lawyer up until a week ago. He could have contacted Ioan's lawyer any time. She is making up things as she goes along. She asks, "How do I sell the house?" He won't talk to me. You dimwit, Ioan has been telling you he wants to sell the house all this time. All this time. I don't believe this yarn you are spinning. Ioan isn't letting the
I read that more as a statement rather than a hint.

View attachment 1366726
Really, Alice? I work with and am friends with single mothers. They work. And you don't want to roll out of bed, then get a remote job. Do anything to bring in some money. Nope, not our Alice.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.