Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #108 Alice Evans - penniless and down to her last $20,000 Bulgari Watch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well it's 6:30pm in LA. I hope she starts kicking off soon. It's 9:30am here and I'm bored in COVID iso.
Are you in WA? It was 1.30am when you made that comment and I'm in Qld.
But I was outside bashing Alice steel pickets into the ground with a picket driver at the time :)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Iam new to this thread after seeing Alice meltdown on Instagram... I don't know too much about the whole situation.. Except I don't get the bianca love here?? I mean yeah Alice is looking like a total narc but bianca is still the other woman.. And something in me can never ever love the other woman!

Has ioan tried to see his kids in the last Yr? Has he even been in the same city? Some fathers do just give up on the kids after divorce.. Its actually quite common.. Especially if there is another woman involved. I tni k it's definitely possible hedoesnt really want any custody at all.
I mean what does Alice actually want out of this? Surely ioan not seeing the kids is best case for her? Why does she want to shame him into seeing them? I feel like she would explode if he did actually see them!

Also is it possible that bianca might have a baby herself? Would Alice spontaneously combust if that happened?
I totally agree about the Bianca love. This is how I see it

- Alice is unhinged and has not behaved/os not behaving well at all. She is being manipulative and childish and would do better to just focus on her kids away from SM and all the drama.

- I & B are doing pap walks in the airport. Maybe they are desperate for the money, I don’t know. But I think they are goading Alice as they want her to react badly and do even more damage. I don’t really understand the hero worshipping of them both here - sorry 😬

But anyway I’m a longtime lurker and I do love the laughs you all give me here but as a child from a nasty divorce myself I don’t believe either side are acting great

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Are you in WA? It was 1.30am when you made that comment and I'm in Qld.
But I was outside bashing Alice steel pickets into the ground with a picket driver at the time :)
Yes I am! 11:30am here. Almost time for my daily shower and pyjamas change. 🤣

Reactions: 5
"Play the hand you're dealt." This is excellent advice. No amount of tantrums is going to change things. Even if Ioan is a total tit and everything you say is true, your current behaviour won't change anything.
1) Finalise the divorce and financial settlement.
2) Find a rental in your budget.
3) Agree to 50/50 custody. You can use your off weeks to prioritise the other things on this list.
4) FIND A JOB - you are college educated and proficient in a number of languages. There are plenty of jobs you could do. It's not just about money. A job will boost your self worth.
5) Get a mortgage broker (is that a thing in the US) and see what kind of house/condo you can buy.
6) Look after your health. That's not about appearance. All this alcohol and pill abuse cannot be helping your fibro. Go to rehab if you need to. Do some light exercise. Eat a balanced diet. Go to bed at a decent hour. You'll have more energy to work and parent.

Alice, you can't control what Ioan does, only what you do. Take control of your like. Play the hand you're dealt!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
And there it is, she really wants him back. She burned the transition bridge of co-parenting herself with her behavior. He tried very hard at first to initiate a mediated collaborative process which SHE raged against. Why? Because she still wants him. It has f&ck all to do with her kids and everything to do with keeping Ioan in her orbit to try and get him back and trap him in the garage along with the rats, squirrels and creepy collage of “friends”.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

- Alice is unhinged and has not behaved/os not behaving well at all. She is being manipulative and childish and would do better to just focus on her kids away from SM and all the drama.

- I & B are doing pap walks in the airport. Maybe they are desperate for the money, I don’t know. But I think they are goading Alice as they want her to react badly and do even more damage. I don’t really understand the hero worshipping of them both here - sorry 😬

But anyway I’m a longtime lurker and I do love the laughs you all give me here but as a child from a nasty divorce myself I don’t believe either side are acting great
Yes Alice is unhinged and is her own worst enemy.
Ioan tried to settle using collaborative divorce and she went full on scorched earth.
ETA: given how much money Alice has wasted herself and made him waste on lawyers, I'd be surprised if they're not now running out of money. She could have just done the collab divorce 12 months ago and they'd both still have money.

Alice is being played by the lawyers. Not her lawyers but his lawyers.
They know her type and they know how to use Alice's faults to get the best deal for their client, given she is not going to work amicably towards a settlement. It's what I've been saying all along: they are giving her enough rope and they will let her hang herself.

I don't think they are goading her; I think they are just not going to let her run their lives.
It's not hero worship, it's just appreciation that he has escaped a manipulative abuser and is rebuilding his life, and good on them.

And there it is, she really wants him back. She burned the transition bridge of co-parenting herself with her behavior. He tried very hard at first to initiate a mediated collaborative process which SHE raged against. Why? Because she still wants him. It has f&ck all to do with her kids and everything to do with keeping Ioan in her orbit to try and get him back and trap him in the garage along with the rats, squirrels and creepy collage of “friends”.
Some photos are missing. I can't see what she said, sorry. Does she still want him back?

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Walking through an airport that is always full of paps is not groading Alice. They are free to use airports as they so wish. That is victim blaming. How do you suppose they get to Monte Carlo?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
BIB: took a bit to link to the images in post #604 that I think you were referring to.

I didn't see anything in those that implied that Alice wants Ioan back.

Can you explain more clearly please so that I can understand why you stated "she really wants him back".
Perhaps I'm missing something?
ETA: I think she only wants his money and what she can get from him and also the status he brings her - she doesn't really want him.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
And I wonder why :rolleyes:
Any ideas, fellow Turds?

View attachment 1360934
For months people were saying here that she’d end up with a RO if she kept the outrageous public harassment up. We didn’t even KNOW what was happening in private.
She kept it up.
She got a TRO.
Her behaviour was not reasonable under any circumstances.
Also, I’m not sure why people are still referring to B as the ‘other woman’. If a guy has filed for divorce, I’d say he’s fair game, no? And there is zero evidence that the relationship began before he and Alice legally separated. That’s a ‘claim’ Alice made that isn’t backed up by legal documents; the legal documents refute her claims. So until something is sworn in court, it isn’t fair to call her that.
I try not to comment on B or Yo too much because I don’t find them interesting and I didn’t even know Yo existed until Alice went on Lorraine (didn’t know Alice existed either). So I have no dog in this fight. But I do think sticking to the facts is necessary when one main party is literally cashing in on peddling falsehoods.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
BIB: took a bit to link to the images in post #604 that I think you were referring to.

I didn't see anything in those that implied that Alice wants Ioan back.

Can you explain more clearly please so that I can understand why you stated "she really wants him back".
Perhaps I'm missing something?
I also think she would take him back in a heartbeat if he came crawling back! Notice how she keeps calling him her husband. She also seems like one of those women who blames the other woman (even though there is no proof that she was the other woman) for her husband leaving her/her family being torn apart. A lot of women are like that.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
What can you possibly do in an emergency when all your credit cards have been declined, the cupboards in your $2.5M house are empty and your children are 'starving' 🤔
1. Set up a GFM
Or
2. Walk 4 blocks and pawn your Bulgari Serpenti watch for ready cash
Image 6-22-22 at 5.11 AM.jpg

Image 6-22-22 at 5.26 AM.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I also think she would take him back in a heartbeat if he came crawling back! Notice how she keeps calling him her husband. She also seems like one of those women who blames the other woman (even though there is no proof that she was the other woman) for her husband leaving her/her family being torn apart. A lot of women are like that.
Yeah, this thinking makes women the gatekeepers of men’s desires, and takes the onus off men to use their self control. It’s a really dangerous perspective to peddle, especially to the next generation. It promotes r*pe culture.

Reactions: 13
She acts like anyone can just get a restraining order against someone else, no questions asked. Like she didn't bring it on herself, as I'm sure every one of her revolving door of lawyers warned her.

Yet still she persists, like somehow this course of action is going to eventually benefit her. I can't remember who said it, but the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.