Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #108 Alice Evans - penniless and down to her last $20,000 Bulgari Watch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here's my advice for free - The Ordinary AHA 30% + BHA 2% peeling solution. Currently on offer at £4.85 per bottle. My face IS as smooth as a baby's bottom, no filter.

Suck on that Alice 🤣
The heat is making my skin terrible right now...I NEEDED this message in my life. THANK YOU! 🥰 💋
P.S. I think mAlice deserves EVERY BAD THING coming to her and I hope that KARMA pays her a huge visit as the universe sees fit. I can't stand that bleeping witch!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yip I do agree, even more so now after thinking of her medical condition. It was just a fleeting thought.
Wonder how long before "you know who" picks it up 👀👀👀
I also think Ioan is the type who wants to be married before children come along.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I don't think she knows what to do with her hands; an evening bag always helps just to hold if you're like that.

Another difference is that she's not trying to dominate the pair of them. She's happy to be there to support the star, not to try to usurp his position like mAlice. They fit together so well and Yo looks much happier than even at the beginning with the swivel-eyed loon.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I don't think she knows what to do with her hands; an evening bag always helps just to hold if you're like that.

Another difference is that she's not trying to dominate the pair of them. She's happy to be there to support the star, not to try to usurp his position like mAlice. They fit together so well and Yo looks much happier than even at the beginning with the swivel-eyed loon.
An evening bag, you say? :D
78F2FDD5-A5B2-4D53-B175-9186EC4D6199.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
For your best frenemy. If someone had gifted me this monstrosity we would no longer be on speaking terms…
DA4EF2B8-7665-4B32-B8A0-1715F27C7793.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Rat in the Prius, squirrels in the bin and Ducks in a…
Ducks in a what???
Row? Bag? What???

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Found - the inspiration for her love of ginormous space alien eyes, deep in the Alice Evans Designs archive…

36966ABE-B924-40C5-93F2-AA5F248B1F8C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I don’t know which bag to make my profile pic…
Each one is worse/better than the next.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Well it's 6:30pm in LA. I hope she starts kicking off soon. It's 9:30am here and I'm bored in COVID iso.

I don’t know which bag to make my profile pic…
Each one is worse/better than the next.
That sucks (edit: meant to say "ducks" but "sucks" works. 🤣🤣🤣) one has to be the worst. They all look like something my 8 yo would make though.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh I still get upset and definitely don't keep it in, but today I've felt down and it was a good reminder, that I need to keep on with my baby steps, so thank you.....heart break is a mother fucker! But I agree, she hasn't moved an inch in 18mths ffs! I live alone now (obvs) apart from my cat (queue the crazy cat lady jokes 😜), she doesn't, she needs to sort her bleeping life out. I've read other tattlers stories on here and they have been through way worse than she has. She just thinks that's her life of luxury is going to carry on and it's NOT! someone said it in the previous thread, that they didn't think she was still in love with Ioan, just wants the lifestyle still, I agree 100% !
You are so graceful and beautiful in your words (That bleep could learn from you)! Heartbreak is a witch, so you keep taking your baby steps and on the days you cannot, us turds will help you along the way! 🤗🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 17
🤣Her purses are so embarrassing. They look like a prank gift you would give. That alone (peddling those tacky purses off of Ioan's fame) was grounds enough for divorce.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.