Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #108 Alice Evans - penniless and down to her last $20,000 Bulgari Watch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With regards to the TRO, wtf is happening? Are they waiting until August? Or are they waiting until Ioan gets back? She's broken it more times than I fart at night, and I fart a lot!!
Alice fired her lawyer the night before the scheduled PRO hearing. She was a "no show" at the hearing but said lawyer did attend the hearing to file an extension on behalf of Alice. Now hearing is extended until August 02 (Alice's birthday).

ETA: usually would have had a 90 day extension but :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Trying to predict the next thing....my guess is some kind of health emergency. Like a pretend stroke. Or going blind. Or extensive cancer investigations. Something that she can fake....

• Sick
Reactions: 35
Legs falling off maybe?
Didn't the order say extension was granted so Alice can get a new attorney? So even if her head falls off the new attorney will have to appear or I assume its tickets for Lady Alice? Where's all their friends that she claimed were siding with her? Come on people mama needs a new attorney asap. Tik...tok...tik...tok...if any of Amber Heard's deep pocket donors intend to contribute to her defense fund, they better show themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
No wonder Alice is such a lazy twit. Even recent events are proving she can make more money doing nothing (gfm) than working (cameo).

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
From the article:

His girlfriend looked effortlessly glamorous in a green strapped gown with side cut-outs that showcased her ample assets.

She let her vibrant outfit do all the talking as she simply accessorised the stunning look with a silver bangle and a dainty pendant necklace.

The actress accentuated her natural good looks with a touch of glittering eyeshadow and a slick of mascara.

Bianca styled her chocolate locks in glamorous waves and posed with her arm wrapped around Ioan as they appeared to be as loved-up as ever.

The DM is calling it a " domestic violence restraining order (DVRO)" outright and saying Ioan had it extended, rather than bothering with TRO vs PRO. That, combined with their sudden use of "Miss Evans" makes me think a lawyer's letter has gone to them as well as Alice.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Tatters helping each other out. THANK YOU.

Just jumping ahead to respond to the Tattler from the last thread who posted this. I really needed to hear these words. Thank you, your timing was amazing and I wish I could find your post again to thank you personally but hopefully you will see this. I have kept this screen shot as a favourite on my phone and when I get impacted by the "Alice" in my life I plan to read it over and over. You really did turn my thinking around and I stopped being angry. xxxx
That’s what I love about this place. It can be loving and supportive, and we all come here with ‘stuff’ knowing it’s a safe space. I’m glad it helped. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Tatters helping each other out. THANK YOU.

Just jumping ahead to respond to the Tattler from the last thread who posted this. I really needed to hear these words. Thank you, your timing was amazing and I wish I could find your post again to thank you personally but hopefully you will see this. I have kept this screen shot as a favourite on my phone and when I get impacted by the "Alice" in my life I plan to read it over and over. You really did turn my thinking around and I stopped being angry. xxxx
Sorry to quote my own post but I had to laugh at an email we just got from my "Alice" calling me and my husband NARCISSISTS. All because we are not doing something she wants us to do. Come to think of it, what she wants is for my husband to go to her house to take "family" photos. Bahaha. Yikes way too many similarities. I'm so happy I discovered Tattle and I will continue to laugh at my "Alice" channel my inner Bianca. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Did we ever go over her writing on Medium? Let's just say she'll need a really good editor for that book she talks about.

Sample paragraph:

Yeah, that incomprehensible drivel will surely
interest loads of people, Alice. World-shattering.
Ehhh did he give his permission for her to write all that.

maybe this part of her strategy to destroy HIM before she got the shut up money?!

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Iam new to this thread after seeing Alice meltdown on Instagram... I don't know too much about the whole situation.. Except I don't get the bianca love here?? I mean yeah Alice is looking like a total narc but bianca is still the other woman.. And something in me can never ever love the other woman!

Has ioan tried to see his kids in the last Yr? Has he even been in the same city? Some fathers do just give up on the kids after divorce.. Its actually quite common.. Especially if there is another woman involved. I tni k it's definitely possible hedoesnt really want any custody at all.
I mean what does Alice actually want out of this? Surely ioan not seeing the kids is best case for her? Why does she want to shame him into seeing them? I feel like she would explode if he did actually see them!

Also is it possible that bianca might have a baby herself? Would Alice spontaneously combust if that happened?
Yes you're new to this thread.

Yes he lives in the same city. Yes he has tried to see them - eg arrangements were made for him to see them over Christmas/New Year and Alice simply refused.
She wants him to "see the kids" if it means she can get him alone in the house again - the house he fled from with only the clothes om his back. The house he went back to with a bodyguard to retrieve his belongings from after Alice was court ordered out for 3 days.

Bianca - well many didn't like her at first as she was the other woman but people change their minds once they see a) how much Alice abused him via the TRO and b) how much happier and relaxed he now looks with Bianca.

Read the Wiki.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.