Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #108 Alice Evans - penniless and down to her last $20,000 Bulgari Watch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is exactly what I have been saying for months. Ioan has left it too late. Unless he really does not want custody. That would explain it. Visitation will be frustrated by Alice for years to come.
I agree too. I do believe that when Ioan left Alice he had every intention and hope of 50/50 custody. I believe he loves the girls with all his heart and wanted to continue being a present, hands-on Dad to them, but equally he knew with near-100% certainty that Alice would make everything as difficult as possible. How could he expect anything other than that, knowing her as well as he did? He really should have pursued things legally as quickly as possible. It wouldn't altogether surprise me if there was a bit of truth to Alice's comments about him refusing to speak to the girls anymore. I know this discussion has been done many times before and I do have a lot of compassion for Ioan as a victim of Alice's abuse (to reiterate: Alice is ultimately responsible for the state of everything right now) but I'm just so sad for those girls who I truly don't believe will ever have a good relationship with their Dad again.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
jesus Alice let me enjoy my lunch lol
View attachment 1359191

he wasted too much time for a peaceful solution imo. its nuts that he apparently still tried until last week
Ugh I had to come back because this woman is infuriating

What would anyone regret though? I feel like she’s looking at this in such a skewed way. No one sits around and thinks ‘oh I wish I had destroyed my life in pursuit of more money’ or ‘god I wish I had gone further to get revenge on my ex instead of moving on and building a new life’

In fact hundreds of not thousands of women over 2 years have told her they have NO REGRETS at walking away and moving on, even without any money or ‘justice’

• Heart
Reactions: 24
We only know what Alice tells us. And we know she is an unreliable witness, her story changes daily. And she is manipulative enough to know how to influence people via social media.

We do not know what is happening behind the scenes. Sure, be frustrated with Ioan, but we don’t know the full story of what he is paying for, doing behind the scenes, seeing the girls or not. There’s been mention of reunification therapy with the girls to repair the relationship. Doesn’t sound like a man who isn’t doing enough for his children or doesn’t want to see them. He’s kept it quiet and fair play to him.

She had her day in court to tell her truth about the TRO. She decided not to attend. She has no truth. Otherwise she would’ve shown up.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I agree too. I do believe that when Ioan left Alice he had every intention and hope of 50/50 custody. I believe he loves the girls with all his heart and wanted to continue being a present, hands-on Dad to them, but equally he knew with near-100% certainty that Alice would make everything as difficult as possible. How could he expect anything other than that, knowing her as well as he did? He really should have pursued things legally as quickly as possible. It wouldn't altogether surprise me if there was a bit of truth to Alice's comments about him refusing to speak to the girls anymore. I know this discussion has been done many times before and I do have a lot of compassion for Ioan as a victim of Alice's abuse (to reiterate: Alice is ultimately responsible for the state of everything right now) but I'm just so sad for those girls who I truly don't believe will ever have a good relationship with their Dad again.
If Alice is leaping into their phone calls (as has happened) and threatened to skew everything Ioan says (as she has done), what choice does he have? 😔 he needs everything publicly and factually documented.

If she succeeds in cutting him off from his daughters she is shooting herself in the foot because people will quickly tire of her self-inflicted woe is me story after the court case is settled or he gives up because she can’t be an adult and turn up. Does she really think she will financially win if she punishes him by withholding his children and defaming him? In a few years time she will have even less money if she plays that game without letting him see the girls. She doesn’t have as much power as she thinks.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
[
I think Ioan will regret not acting sooner also. He likely hoped to go the less invasive route of doing the divorce and custody with therapy via a deal and not a judge that costs most of their money. I don’t think Anne realised the extent of who Alice is. I do believe Ioan was and still is acting in the best interests of his kids to the best of his ability.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think what you have said is fair. No one should wait 2 years to get child arrangements sorted. No matter how unstable their ex is

Reactions: 8
The
What could he have done if he was perfect and then ghosted her that requires witnesses

also we heard her side plenty, even post-TRO

even suggesting to let kids testify shows what a horrific mom she is, it strongly implies given the above that they are already coached

third parties are still a breech

PS: also yet another prove that she DOESNT want him to have the kids ever
View attachment 1359062
View attachment 1359065
The kids would never be allowed to testify, his lawyer would never allow it, and neither would a judge.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I believe that she has made the kids speaking to him impossible now. He also is never sure if she’s using the kids phones when texting and she jumps into calls and starts shouting. I actually think sadly it does protect them from witnessing it if he isn’t calling them or picking up the phone then they don’t have to experience it. Sometimes it takes a huge sacrifice like this for the greater good. It must be incredibly traumatic for the kids to witness these events. She’s also said they only call him when it’s some kind of dramatic ‘drop everything and come round’ emergency and he has set boundaries not to go there. She has already refused him access in public places and says they can’t meet Bianca, who lives with him. I think he has little options left apart from a contact centre on neutral ground. We don’t know if he’s tried to do this

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Have we seen this one? I don’t remember seeing it

View attachment 1359197
Ioan didnt work 1.5 years after Harrow and she with failure auditioned shortly before it.

In August 2020 (when Harrow was ending) she tweeted that Ioan has many offers and they are already practicing scripts.

In the past year she accused him of not working intentionally

Go figure. She was never going to work. Not because Ioan didnt want her but because no one wanted her. Besides plenty actor couples work at the same time

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Reactions: 13
The work situation I just don’t even know where to begin with. She’s dug herself a hole now where she is quite unemployable. She believes she cannot work a normal job, so won’t even try, and she’s left it too long to find decent acting roles. She’s just paying lip service to her followers - she’s been living off the proceeds of salacious and defamatory TV interviews for months now whilst Ioan is raising funds and getting backers for a film project. He might not even have any decent offers on the table that are worth his while and hoping the reunion will raise his profile again when it comes out and lead to better offers. Now he’s got the issue of damage to his reputation which is going to impact his income and career. Her method is madness in this respect

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Ok ..so let's do this the Alice way. Hypothetically she gets in front of a judge and puts Gloria, her daughter ang her granddaughter on the witness stand plus her two traumatized children. And they say what? He was a terrible father and mean to her.
Assume this happens and the judge believes every word. What does the judge rule at the end of it?
They can't get divorced? No
He can't see his children? No
He has to give her everything? No
Tell me what she thinks the possible legal effect is of all this because I can't work out what she thinks the law will award her even if she 'wins' and 'proves' her case

• Heart
Reactions: 46
funny enough she was ranting at Ioan in one text that if his acting career is over he should think of a 2nd career.

Ahem, so 1.) why didnt she work during that time, 2.) why isnt she looking for a 2nd career?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
If she just got off SM. Addressed all divorce issues privately. Took time to get help with her many personal issues. She could reinvent herself in 6 months and work again....but that would be the sensible option

Reactions: 18
She promised to dedicate her life to ruining him and she certainly is trying.
Thing is, judges can spot a nutter like this a mile off. Ultimately she will get what she deserves.

Reactions: 31
Ok ..so let's do this the Alice way. Hypothetically she gets in front of a judge and puts Gloria, her daughter ang her granddaughter on the witness stand plus her two traumatized children. And they say what? He was a terrible father and mean to her.
Assume this happens and the judge believes every word. What does the judge rule at the end of it?
They can't get divorced? No
He can't see his children? No
He has to give her everything? No
Tell me what she thinks the possible legal effect is of all this because I can't work out what she thinks the law will award her even if she 'wins' and 'proves' her case
She's chasing a literal fantasy!

Even if she did get to say these things, they would still get divorced. He would still have access to the children. He still wouldn’t have to give her everything. He has the issue that he is going to have to borrow against the equity of the house to pay all this debt, repairs and legal fees so both their share is diminishing day by day.

He has investment properties his siblings live in, I think what she really wants is to cripple him so much he has the shame of selling them too. Or she wants to be given one… she has a goal, and the goal is seek and destroy even to her own detriment.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.